Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 24704
-
09-07-21 03:00 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 50I saw her yesterday.
I saw her yesterday. She's legit and looks exactly like her pics. I've never done the Nuru thing before so I didn't know what to expect. It was good though. No extras I could get her to go for though.
She's in a high end apartment complex. Gives you a code to get in. She answered the door in exactly what she was wearing in the verification pics. She's exactly like the pics. I was kind of shocked honestly.
That nuru gel is slippery LOL. Your hands could go anywhere you wanted. All hands from her though. Nothing extra unfortunately. But she looked so good I didn't care. Did 30 minutes for 180. After the finish she showers with you.
I know a lot of guys will probably say she's too much for just a slippery handy, but like I said, I didn't care cause she was smoking hot, super in to it and then cleans you up in the shower after. Money well spent imo.
She said she was only here for a day or two more unfortunately. Thought about seeing her again to see if I could get more out of her but my wallet didn't agree.
Edit: Just to be clear. It's a real Nuru "massage". You're both covered completely from basically your neck down in the oil. She's using her entire naked body to "massage" you, straddling you, sliding her body all over yours etc.... It's coconut scented. It mostly all comes off in the shower she gives you (the scent that is). Plan accordingly if the smell that's left will tip off a significant other.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
Last edited by HuntingHead; 09-07-21 at 03:13. Reason: More detail
-
09-06-21 22:40 #17953Senior Member

Posts: 121I'm having trouble finding that listing. Can you DM?
Originally Posted by OldCedar
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 21:54 #17952Senior Member

Posts: 138No Zen Again
I went to Zen, based off of a review that said there was new talent there. All I got was very good (firm) massage again. I must not know the keywords for extras there.
-
09-06-21 17:45 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 398Valentina
If you get any I texted with today she has one review conveniently at end of August.
Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr
[View Original Post]
I don't see anything on USA sex guide.
I think maybe he at best lot of hype I'm interested if anyone speaks up.
-
09-06-21 17:34 #17950Senior Member

Posts: 152Info on Valentina
Anybody seen Valentina?
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/242152
-
09-06-21 15:11 #17949Senior Member

Posts: 40The image searches tell me.
At least one of those pics showed up in myscarletbook in 2016 under a different number. In Chicago. Also, one of them has the lettering reversed which leads me to believe screen cap which leads me to believe not her or not her this decade.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 15:00 #17948Senior Member

Posts: 120She wouldn't send me a picture.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
I even said no face required but still no picture.
-
09-06-21 13:54 #17947Senior Member

Posts: 218New listing?
Any intel on this one?
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/204701
-
09-06-21 12:15 #17946Senior Member

Posts: 339NO, I think he means the mid aged gal w a son or roommate at her 2 story condo. This gal seemed like a dyke to me, my one visit. A tablet set up in her dinning room area as I'm butt naked no ending. Not worth repeating. 5 yrs ago or more?
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 08:13 #17945Senior Member

Posts: 687Jessica
Just checking to see if anyone has any experience with this former GND Jessica. For what's she's asking, I'm guessing that full service is included, at a minimum bbj. If I don't get any intel, I'm going to check her out today. I like the hot body.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/241649
-
09-06-21 07:20 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 398Lila
Lilia offers a great time but does leave you wanting for more I guess that's what gets you back but that's it.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 22:09 #17943Regular Member

Posts: 15Karin in Festus
I saw her off and on for a couple of years, she was a good time that's for sure! But, ya she seemed to go off the deep end a few years back. If you look her up on Casenet it seems she got jammed up and is on unsupervised probation. At the time I stopped seeing her she had filed for divorce but they seem to have reconciled and drop the divorce.
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 19:16 #17942Senior Member

Posts: 164If you talking about Lindsey then it difficult to set up appointment apparently. She either ghost you when you get to the house or come up with an excuse not to see when your there. A lot of guys have said.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 15:36 #17941Senior Member

Posts: 152UTR Massage
There use to be a lady gave excellent massages out of condo off 94 in St Charles. Blonde hair, blue eyes. What happened to her? PM me details please. THanks.
-
09-04-21 14:21 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 30Curious about Bella
Thanks for the update. Was wondering if she also asked for you to send verification pic. She asked me to send one today with no face. Also, I am curious if she is the girl in the ad?
Originally Posted by QuiGon
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






