Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 694 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4961
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    Good God, thanks for the heads up. I was just about to message her. Let us know if you end up talking her down.
    She flaked on our first meetup. Now I know why, she's too busy trying to pry 500 out of one of you guys.

    (We hadn't talked price or activities yet. Also I am curious what happens when she smiles with her teeth showing).

  2. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by Jy2019  [View Original Post]
    How to find images that are fake. I tried uploading to google image for image search but it doesn't really find matches like insta profiles. Any tips you can share?
    I find Yandex to be a much better "Search by Image" engine than Google. It has worked for me almost every time AFAIK.

  3. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    This one is 500/meet

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c0e1080-ad4d-4afb-88f8-b26f34b35b62
    Good God, thanks for the heads up. I was just about to message her. Let us know if you end up talking her down.

  4. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her a few times and rejected her. I just can't deal with people that put their political beliefs on display (even if I might agree with them). It generally means they are a pain in the ass.
    Yeah, but at 25 that's not unexpected. I doubt she'll be doing much taking when we meet, she seems semi-pro.

  5. #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Or 1000/week for 1 meet, LOL.

    This one is 500/meet

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c0e1080-ad4d-4afb-88f8-b26f34b35b62
    I looked at her a few times and rejected her. I just can't deal with people that put their political beliefs on display (even if I might agree with them). It generally means they are a pain in the ass.

  6. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Or 1000/week for 1 meet, LOL.

    This one is 500/meet

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c0e1080-ad4d-4afb-88f8-b26f34b35b62

  7. #4955

    Any tips

    How to find images that are fake. I tried uploading to google image for image search but it doesn't really find matches like insta profiles. Any tips you can share?

  8. #4954

  9. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Yeah and I want a farrari and my mortgages paid off. That BTW is the definition of a great deal, when both parties leave happy, but did not get exactly what they wanted when the negotiation started. .

  10. #4952

  11. #4951
    I suspect they are now doing scan of photos in the profiles against photos of people they have banned before and banning the profiles that match.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I also noticed they were pushing a 25% discount on me before they killed my account. What's odd about my banning is that I actually had not messaged a woman on there in quite a while even though my subscription was active. I wonder who complained about me. Even though I agree that a boycott of paying subscription fees will get them to change, but I'm not going to lie. It's such a better option than STG, TNA, or anything else I've seen. I'm definitely bummed out here.

  12. #4950

    Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    They have banned me in the past and I realized that they are on the hands of women operating the site. I had enough and no longer give them my money. I only have a non paying account to keep up to date with my current babies.

    I've noticed they started a very aggressive campaign of 25% and 33% membership discounts. That tells me they are hurting for business. I think it would be great if the majority of us don't pay them subscriptions for a while so they get the message that women operating the site causes abuses of power on their part and hurts their business. Hopefully that will make them be more friendly to male subscribers. I bet a couple of months of male subscribers loss of revenue will help them to reach that conclusion.
    I also noticed they were pushing a 25% discount on me before they killed my account. What's odd about my banning is that I actually had not messaged a woman on there in quite a while even though my subscription was active. I wonder who complained about me. Even though I agree that a boycott of paying subscription fees will get them to change, but I'm not going to lie. It's such a better option than STG, TNA, or anything else I've seen. I'm definitely bummed out here.

  13. #4949

    Premium for "moderators"

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Because they run their site in a completely deranged way. I found this out the hard way. A lot of girls on there get their premium memberships by working as "moderators" who look at private messages for inappropriate content. So chances are you've met a girl on there who has read all of your private messages. Like any other woman, they can get jealous or just decide you pissed them off and then they will get "even" with you by banning you.

    Since as "moderators" they will also see your support email asking why you got banned don't hold your breath on getting any reply, much less one that makes sense.

    I know this because I got banned for a completely silly reason literally hours after having a falling out with a girl who was a moderator, and the same girl logged onto SA and showed me messages she could see to and from other users.
    SERIOUSLY?! I've gone through periods of time on the site where I only message premium members thinking it was from their college email address that they got it for free. Geeeez. I don't think I would want any woman to see the messaging I do on the site before meeting.

    Talk about lack of privacy. Is this in the disclaimer / disclosures?

    I may stop messaging premium members over this.

  14. #4948
    They have banned me in the past and I realized that they are on the hands of women operating the site. I had enough and no longer give them my money. I only have a non paying account to keep up to date with my current babies.

    I've noticed they started a very aggressive campaign of 25% and 33% membership discounts. That tells me they are hurting for business. I think it would be great if the majority of us don't pay them subscriptions for a while so they get the message that women operating the site causes abuses of power on their part and hurts their business. Hopefully that will make them be more friendly to male subscribers. I bet a couple of months of male subscribers loss of revenue will help them to reach that conclusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I just got banned from SA! I've heard you guys talk about this happening but I never thought it would happen to me. I've been a loyal subscriber for so long. How can they do this to me?!

  15. #4947
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I just got banned from SA! I've heard you guys talk about this happening but I never thought it would happen to me. I've been a loyal subscriber for so long. How can they do this to me?!
    I've been banned 3 times LOL, that site is ridiculous makes you pay all that money and if a girl is having a bad day can ban you in a second.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape