Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 413 of 682 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 10220
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4040

    Missed Point

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm98  [View Original Post]
    I went to school with her LOL she is definitely not a tranny and she cool as far as I know. Down for everything.
    The point is, I take it a male handler, boyfriend etc is involved and a red flag for me.

  2. #4039

    Kriss?

    Has anyone seen her recently? I know she's been reviewed here but she says she's also been reviewed on erotic monkey and I can't find her there at all. Really want to see her though.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/955351558625

  3. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    Who's laying on the bed in one of the pics?
    And who is the pregnant girl in those pics? Does not look like the same person.

  4. #4037
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Both same number, both rt73 with lot of filters not expecing much if I hear back, curious anyone seen them.
    Don't do it. Didn't look like the pictures at all to the point I don't think it was the same girl. Was greeted by some older 40/50 woman in socks and disheveled sweats. Nothing sexy at all. Those pictures are pure click bait and probably stolen from some girl who worked long ago. Those pictures never change. It's the same pictures for over a year now.

  5. #4036

    Scarlet

    If anyone knows where I can find her or the BF and could message me privately I would appreciate it. If that is against rules please accept me apologies and disregard.

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with Scarlett today. Had been trying to link up for about a week but couldn't set it up. As people have mentioned previously she has a boyfriend in the picture that is not a fan of her choice of work. The first time I went to pick her up she switched locations 3 times before calling and saying her boyfriend was following her had been an issue recently. After that, we texted back and forth trying to set up and I got weird vibe from the responses. Turned out he had her phone. Today everything finally went smoothly though. Met up with plans to only meet for oral but she said she wasn't great with swallowing. Me, being a gentleman, I offered to put an ounce of goo in her meat sleave instead. She was thrilled. Her boyfriend is going to need to hose that off though. All things considered, she wouldn't be my first choice for another visit. Head game is decent. Ok personality. And it was sort of a turn on knowing I was sending her back to her boyfriend leaking. Downside was that pictures were not that accurate and only able to do car dates.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...n/569422291937

  6. #4035
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzzz777  [View Original Post]
    She also advertises on Escorts13 site. Sunday 10:30 South Jersey. She looks almost too good to be legit.
    Who's laying on the bed in one of the pics?

  7. #4034

    Ballerina

    Quote Originally Posted by DuceMe  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl who goes by Ballerina? She's very pretty. Please let us know your experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ersey/66684239
    She also advertises on Escorts13 site. Sunday 10:30 South Jersey. She looks almost too good to be legit.

  8. #4033

    Ballerina

    Has anyone seen this girl who goes by Ballerina? She's very pretty. Please let us know your experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ersey/66684239

  9. #4032
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you TOFTT? ? ? And report your findings.

    JMO. Unless that's a tranny in the picture, the sneakers to left look pretty large.
    I went to school with her LOL she is definitely not a tranny and she cool as far as I know. Down for everything.

  10. #4031
    Quote Originally Posted by Rael1001  [View Original Post]
    Hard to tell if she is trying to "play a character " or is legit nuts.
    Well I know there were some suspicions that she could be undercover. I tried reverse imaging searching any of her selfies and got nothing in return so who friggin knows.

  11. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatBlumpkin9  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, rj was seen by a few people on this forum. If memory serves the guys couldn't get a rhythm going. I was on my way to see her and she tagged on an extra $60 from our initial drive. I got so annoyed I turned my car around and drove back home. LOL.

  12. #4029

    Lexi

    Stay away. She has ads on Escorts13. Italian and Cuban mix. Has put ads in Philadelphia and South Jersey. The last ad was 9/04 between 9-10 am. Looks real sweet but ripped me off $150.

  13. #4028

    New one

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan9  [View Original Post]
    Nice look. Anybody have any dreams to share?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/603083093116

    She is a one post wonder though.
    Same number as this frequent poster.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/356651905187

  14. #4027

    New one. Anyone catch this

    Nice look. Anybody have any dreams to share?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/603083093116

    She is a one post wonder though.

  15. #4026

    Rt crew

    Both same number, both rt73 with lot of filters not expecing much if I hear back, curious anyone seen them.

    Busty italian.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....2/205654580295

    Amanda.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/240324951365

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape