High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19744

    Read my last post

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyPopkins  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this location on Braddock rd? Thinking about making a stop today.
    4'10" big tits pushing 60 with the smallest pussy I have seen in a while. Paranoid, no FIV and anything uncovered. BBFS offered for $$ but didn't take it or know if she was serious.

  2. #19743

    Anyone see Candace at ST, or Melanie at BG

    Candace has been around other agencies is the report, started at BG where I saw her and she had limited menu, no DFK / LFK, no DATY, etc, then she was at DT, Eden, and TG (full service), so I guess menu expanded may be to CFS, but don't want to pay up for CFS when I am getting it elsewhere. So, curious does she DF / LFK, DATY etc now? Anyone take chance.

    Melanie, hot girl at BG, a younger Leah look alike, alas I miss those days, anyone having luck booking with her?

  3. #19742

    Kara fairfax

    Any intel on this location on Braddock rd? Thinking about making a stop today.

  4. #19741

    Do you win at Won Massage?

    Visited a strip-mall based massage studio on LRT, Annandale (Won Massage). They may advertise under other names (I don't know) - but the signage says Won Massage.

    Older, clean "open walls at the top" spa w / no TS. Friendly (typically older) staff.

    A nice touch -- all linens changed while I was in the room, then I was invited to undress and lay down.

    "Tina" was my massage technician for the day. Good to average massage. Nice (not awesome) experience before / after turning over. Not shorted on time (even though (surprising to me) they were busy -- three clients arrived while I was there).

    Standard rates (0. 6/ hr no TS) and reasonable tips received with smile.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  5. #19740
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses357  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that, like I said she must've been tired or intoxicated because, outside the room smelt like they were eating and I saw a bottle of champagne. Plus I nagged her about it. And it was my 2nd time seeing her.
    Well I feel it's my duty to let others kno upon FIRST meeting she's basically going to try to get as much as she can out of pockets. I'm sure if I would've offered her a G for FS I probably would've got it. But the 60 for HJ?? Or 160 for CBJ? On top of the 120 for the massage. I wasn't prepared for all that. Or else I would've steered clear of her.. So I feel its only right to prepare others.. come ready to spend

    And for the record she is pretty and well stacked.. but I felt she quoted me those high rates just for basic foreplay stuff as if to say if u want FS your going to have to pay a lot for it.. I mean upscale SB rates lol.. For as cute as she was she was basically the typical GOOD side to a LCS/ACS.. you know when you knock on that door not knowing what to expect and you get a really attractive girl.. only difference is 200 will go a long way with them.. and it gets u a CBJ with this one

  6. #19739
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses357  [View Original Post]
    She is back, only for short time again. Get in while you can. https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12845681.html.

    2nd time w / her. No issues setting appointment. Different apartment than before still (Tysons Corner Area). I told her she needs to update picture, because the one on her add does no justice.

    As usual, led me to bedroom, let me shower, came in and did massage with covered towel for 15 minutes, then stretched me really good. Got the knots out of my shoulder and neck back side was about 45 minutes.

    I think it's part of her routine to play with a $$crack before the flip. But when massaging my legs from behind she would go further to ensure she grazzed the area. On the flip she massaged whole front and ended with stroking of buddy, offered CBJ, did that for a while, I think she got tired cause she asked how come I didn't bust yet. Threw in a $30 to do BBBJ for 5 minutes, which was alright she knows how to use that tongue but doesn't suck hard. She recapped me and went to town, let loose in the glove, she allowed me to massage dem titties cause I think she was tired. Must've had many clients.

    To make sure you all get the right Reeya / Rayya she has a crown tattoo on her shoulder.

    Happy hunting. Damage was $150.
    Also she quoted me sixty for a HJ and one hundred, sixty for CBJ. I declined. The one-twenty for the massage is JUST for the massage. Everything else is extra.

  7. #19738

    Reeya / Rayya (Tysons Corner)

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her based off of this post. I must ad she will NOT do FS. Only HJ and BJ. No matter how much you offer. Also shocking u got her to do bbj for thirty.. I offered way more than that and she declined. Shes cute as hell but I'm not 16.. I need more than a HJ and CBJ. I think she thinks because she's attractive and has nice fake rack we're suppose to explode in her presence.. won't be seeing her again
    Sorry about that, like I said she must've been tired or intoxicated because, outside the room smelt like they were eating and I saw a bottle of champagne. Plus I nagged her about it. And it was my 2nd time seeing her.

  8. #19737
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses357  [View Original Post]
    She is back, only for short time again. Get in while you can. https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12845681.html.

    2nd time w / her. No issues setting appointment. Different apartment than before still (Tysons Corner Area). I told her she needs to update picture, because the one on her add does no justice.

    As usual, led me to bedroom, let me shower, came in and did massage with covered towel for 15 minutes, then stretched me really good. Got the knots out of my shoulder and neck back side was about 45 minutes.

    I think it's part of her routine to play with a $$crack before the flip. But when massaging my legs from behind she would go further to ensure she grazzed the area. On the flip she massaged whole front and ended with stroking of buddy, offered CBJ, did that for a while, I think she got tired cause she asked how come I didn't bust yet. Threw in a $30 to do BBBJ for 5 minutes, which was alright she knows how to use that tongue but doesn't suck hard. She recapped me and went to town, let loose in the glove, she allowed me to massage dem titties cause I think she was tired. Must've had many clients.

    To make sure you all get the right Reeya / Rayya she has a crown tattoo on her shoulder.

    Happy hunting. Damage was $150.
    Just saw her based off of this post. I must ad she will NOT do FS. Only HJ and BJ. No matter how much you offer. Also shocking u got her to do bbj for thirty.. I offered way more than that and she declined. Shes cute as hell but I'm not 16.. I need more than a HJ and CBJ. I think she thinks because she's attractive and has nice fake rack we're suppose to explode in her presence.. won't be seeing her again

  9. #19736
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    But now this Cindy, If she is anything like the Pettie BIG Breasted man mades up in Fredericksburg at OSHA, I will be seeing this once now that she is closer very often. True sucker for some big boobs. 45 with those midgets. Now this I will have to see for myself and know her menu.
    I'm hoping that Lilly comes back!

  10. #19735

    Lily was a GEM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    Decided to walk in to Roger bacon massage in Reston hoping to see lily and her big beautiful booty. I heard she was gone and sure enough she is. I saw Cindy instead for hh. $60 to the house. Very long table shower with plenty of teasing. Back to massage room and waited at least five minutes for her to come back which was annoying. Massage for a couple minutes and door bell rings. Gone for another five minutes. At this point I grab the pillow myself and flip. Told her last time I spent 60 which was a lie but she said okay. I get her tits out and she says 80 but in the end I gave her 60 bc all the delays. Her tits are pretty damn big, she's probably 45 but holding it together. At least a DD teddie size.
    But now this Cindy, If she is anything like the Pettie BIG Breasted man mades up in Fredericksburg at OSHA, I will be seeing this once now that she is closer very often. True sucker for some big boobs. 45 with those midgets. Now this I will have to see for myself and know her menu.

  11. #19734

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Strandan  [View Original Post]
    Likely Garden Spa. Would add that the hour starts at $80.
    Yes, Thank you for that, and you're right it was 80.

  12. #19733

    Cindy at Roger bacon

    Decided to walk in to Roger bacon massage in Reston hoping to see lily and her big beautiful booty. I heard she was gone and sure enough she is. I saw Cindy instead for hh. $60 to the house. Very long table shower with plenty of teasing. Back to massage room and waited at least five minutes for her to come back which was annoying. Massage for a couple minutes and door bell rings. Gone for another five minutes. At this point I grab the pillow myself and flip. Told her last time I spent 60 which was a lie but she said okay. I get her tits out and she says 80 but in the end I gave her 60 bc all the delays. Her tits are pretty damn big, she's probably 45 but holding it together. At least a DD teddie size.

  13. #19732

    Reeya / Rayya is back

    She is back, only for short time again. Get in while you can. https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12845681.html.

    2nd time w / her. No issues setting appointment. Different apartment than before still (Tysons Corner Area). I told her she needs to update picture, because the one on her add does no justice.

    As usual, led me to bedroom, let me shower, came in and did massage with covered towel for 15 minutes, then stretched me really good. Got the knots out of my shoulder and neck back side was about 45 minutes.

    I think it's part of her routine to play with a $$crack before the flip. But when massaging my legs from behind she would go further to ensure she grazzed the area. On the flip she massaged whole front and ended with stroking of buddy, offered CBJ, did that for a while, I think she got tired cause she asked how come I didn't bust yet. Threw in a $30 to do BBBJ for 5 minutes, which was alright she knows how to use that tongue but doesn't suck hard. She recapped me and went to town, let loose in the glove, she allowed me to massage dem titties cause I think she was tired. Must've had many clients.

    To make sure you all get the right Reeya / Rayya she has a crown tattoo on her shoulder.

    Happy hunting. Damage was $150.

  14. #19731

    Big ass Eva

    I was in need of a quick bang and little head was thinking so since I was in the area, I decided to see if Judy was working at Manassas Massage Therapy (located off of Digges, on Surveyor Court. Check rubmaps for contact info). Yeah I know, I complained about the lack of changing of the sheets last time but I was just going to forgo the massage and go to pound town. To my surprise, I see a particular vehicle parked that I knew big ass Eva drives so I said eff it and I rang the bell. Yup Eva was working. She is a thick Asian, has a cool personality if she likes you. Not really a looker but she is fun and I wanted her big ass.

    It's 50 for 30 minutes. She did really god job working the knots out of my back. On the flip, told her I wanted to go to pound town facing that backside of hers and she obliged. Tipped 120 as I don't want to short change her on fair market value for services rendered and also want to keep her in my backup pocket for when my other ATFs are out of action. Next time I'm eating her big ass out regardless if she just took a dump. Yup I'm a nasty mofo when it comes to women's asses. LOL.

  15. #19730

    Overpriced but Monica is so sexy

    Just had to check out this ad based upon receiving a text due to checking out kiki in the area and they opened up another shop. First mistake, I assumed it was no more than 70-80/ hr like most AMPs in the area she was not an INDY and charged $1. 20 but Monica was such a cutie with a great ass I just had to check her out.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12865762.html [Tysons. Ying Yang Health. Gallows Rd.

    Not the girl in the pic but definitely wasnt disappointed either way. She is well traveled and talkative. She is not Korean but Thai I believe which was good for a change. She stated she was recently arrived and maybe hear for a while. Massage was decent, light teasing, on the flip, more light teasing and great 2 handed HJ but couldn't get more than OTC, but what a cute ass she has. Wanted more with her, but wasnt available. Would recommended for that price. I would rather go to my usual talent, MD or OSHA in Fredricksburg. If she happens to open up here Menu, I would be there in a heartbeat. Happy Hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape