Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,121 to 15,135 of 39981
-
09-08-21 00:26 #24861Senior Member

Posts: 83Beijing health spa
Found a new place in Bridgeport area near Chinatown. Masseuse was very nice / young, had a shower and massage / very erotic finish. 60 and 30 tip. Place is very clean. Guess it was open before but now has new owners. Chinese staff. Ask for Lisa.
-
09-07-21 21:05 #24860Senior Member

Posts: 290Melissa with D's Still at AOL?
Speaking of AOL, does anyone know if Melissa, a cute Latina with nice D's, 5'0-5'3", dark hair, medium complex, is still there?
Originally Posted by Visconti5683
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 19:22 #24859Senior Member

Posts: 225Nip advice! LOL
Curious as to what MP that's current line up has a woman with big as in long nips. The only one I know is Lisa at moon. Thanks for any help in my search.
-
09-07-21 12:31 #24858Senior Member

Posts: 155Melanie at CLM
Okay I couldn't find any reviews / reports on Melanie at CLM so I went and saw her last week. The pics (especially in the black bra / panties outfit) lured me in. Alas, the reality wasn't quite the same. The pics make her seem very fit but in person she's much softer. And small and she appears very young. That might be a plus for some but too me it was off putting. If we were out together people would probably mistake me for her grandfather. Also I like a little more up top. Anyway, the massage was mainly back and should rubbing with not much else. The flip was a topless L1 with a certain amount of enthusiasm but nothing special technique wise. I wasn't interested in any other extras so I didn't inquire. So long story short, if you like petite short young-ish looking girls she might be what you are looking for. But don't go in expecting the pics. YMMV (as always).
-
09-07-21 12:25 #24857Senior Member

Posts: 99Addison
I assume you are talking about 4006? The door is always locked I saw Yang last week, no problem.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet6969
[View Original Post]
Papa San normally answers I have a couple of different numbers.
-
09-07-21 11:34 #24856Senior Member

Posts: 1573Mandy
Mandy is the only one worth of visiting there, for those who like her special approach. Although she is not very attractive and overweight. On the other hand, while having her specialty, there's no way to see her, or touch. All others, who now and then had been working there, were pretty mediocre.
Originally Posted by JustWow
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 10:30 #24855Senior Member

Posts: 158Latina big boobs
Go to Zeus spa on Montrose. Salma has really nice big naturals or else you can have Raquel who has big fake ones.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 19:51 #24854Regular Member

Posts: 12Sunrise on Diversy, . 6 door fee, . 6 L1, asked 100 for topless L1 and 120 for nude L1. IDK what their full menu is. Pricier than AMPs, but if you're sick of those.
-
09-06-21 11:26 #24853Regular Member

Posts: 22Didn't get to see Mandy at Golden
I was in town but needing to drive north so my time was limited. I called ahead to see Mandy. I was hoping to experience her back door fun I've read about here. I get there and there's another guy there. Serena (I think) is at the desk and tells me this guy is a special customer and is ahead of me. Serena says she is available. I took the TS which lackluster, no tease. Tried to make small talk (her English was good when talking money). That went nowhere.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
Like I said, I was looking for prostate enjoyment and that was a hard NO when I asked.
She had in a cute dress, pretty short, but it felt like it was reinforced with chicken coop fencing. That was not moving when I tried to roam. There was a little OTC but not any fun.
End of story, no way I was getting turned on. A limp finish.
-
09-06-21 08:47 #24852Regular Member

Posts: 12Addison Spa
Does anyone know what's up with Addison Spa? They always have recent reviews on rubmaps but they don't answer their phone and when I swing by the place, it looks vacant and the door is locked.
-
09-05-21 07:36 #24851Senior Member

Posts: 1353CLM (Chicagolandmassage.net) has a jacuzzi at one location but no table showers. For FS, it will be at least 250 or 300 an not all staff will do it. If you go, I suggest Laura (tall think blond) who has good reviews and does not disappoint. I think it will be 350. For the 200-300 range, look at MA (https://twitter.com/EliteSecretCa).
Originally Posted by NeighborGuy111
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 17:42 #24850Senior Member

Posts: 44What's best?
Will be in Chi next week and was looking for something fun. L3. Table shower is preferred. New Hope? West River? CLM? Was I reading correctly that CLM will run me 3-4 $?? I'm looking to keep it at the normal $$ range. PMs welcome. TIA!
-
09-04-21 09:47 #24849Senior Member

Posts: 208Macau
Visited recently Paid house and asked for manscape. Very thorough and vigorous ts. I think Vivian must have had 20 cups of coffee. She is nonstop.
Was expecting a razor but it was electric, also thorough. Finished shave and asked for $10 tip as she had another.
Client. Was passes to to another mt for a whole hr massage, so out the door was $80 plus tip.
-
09-04-21 03:00 #24848Senior Member

Posts: 626Is there no Asian Mt with big areola in the area? You can pm me.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
Also who currently have the best and strong massage? Looking for a Asian Mt. My lower back is too hard.
-
09-04-21 00:37 #24847Senior Member

Posts: 272I visited East Rhythm recently. Saw Judy. It's still a FS place, though sounds like only covered L2, which I passed on. Or maybe I just have to visit more to build rapport.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




