Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24857

    Melanie at CLM

    Okay I couldn't find any reviews / reports on Melanie at CLM so I went and saw her last week. The pics (especially in the black bra / panties outfit) lured me in. Alas, the reality wasn't quite the same. The pics make her seem very fit but in person she's much softer. And small and she appears very young. That might be a plus for some but too me it was off putting. If we were out together people would probably mistake me for her grandfather. Also I like a little more up top. Anyway, the massage was mainly back and should rubbing with not much else. The flip was a topless L1 with a certain amount of enthusiasm but nothing special technique wise. I wasn't interested in any other extras so I didn't inquire. So long story short, if you like petite short young-ish looking girls she might be what you are looking for. But don't go in expecting the pics. YMMV (as always).

  2. #24856

    Addison

    Quote Originally Posted by SockPuppet6969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's up with Addison Spa? They always have recent reviews on rubmaps but they don't answer their phone and when I swing by the place, it looks vacant and the door is locked.
    I assume you are talking about 4006? The door is always locked I saw Yang last week, no problem.

    Papa San normally answers I have a couple of different numbers.

  3. #24855

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWow  [View Original Post]
    I was in town but needing to drive north so my time was limited. I called ahead to see Mandy. I was hoping to experience her back door fun I've read about here. I get there and there's another guy there. Serena (I think) is at the desk and tells me this guy is a special customer and is ahead of me. Serena says she is available. I took the TS which lackluster, no tease. Tried to make small talk (her English was good when talking money). That went nowhere.

    Like I said, I was looking for prostate enjoyment and that was a hard NO when I asked.

    She had in a cute dress, pretty short, but it felt like it was reinforced with chicken coop fencing. That was not moving when I tried to roam. There was a little OTC but not any fun.

    End of story, no way I was getting turned on. A limp finish.
    Mandy is the only one worth of visiting there, for those who like her special approach. Although she is not very attractive and overweight. On the other hand, while having her specialty, there's no way to see her, or touch. All others, who now and then had been working there, were pretty mediocre.

  4. #24854

    Latina big boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I'll be arriving tomorrow. There is a lot of talk of Euro and Latina spas. I'm not looking for FS or BJ. I want big boobs to suck and a HJ. Does anyone have any euro or Latina spa recommendations? AOL seems like a good place.
    Go to Zeus spa on Montrose. Salma has really nice big naturals or else you can have Raquel who has big fake ones.

  5. #24853
    Sunrise on Diversy, . 6 door fee, . 6 L1, asked 100 for topless L1 and 120 for nude L1. IDK what their full menu is. Pricier than AMPs, but if you're sick of those.

  6. #24852

    Didn't get to see Mandy at Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Found this interesting. Good reviews about golden dream and a decent amount of them by women using different services. Usually these places all have terrible reviews. Anyway, is Mandy still there or any others I should see? PMs are fine.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=golden+dream+spa&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari.
    I was in town but needing to drive north so my time was limited. I called ahead to see Mandy. I was hoping to experience her back door fun I've read about here. I get there and there's another guy there. Serena (I think) is at the desk and tells me this guy is a special customer and is ahead of me. Serena says she is available. I took the TS which lackluster, no tease. Tried to make small talk (her English was good when talking money). That went nowhere.

    Like I said, I was looking for prostate enjoyment and that was a hard NO when I asked.

    She had in a cute dress, pretty short, but it felt like it was reinforced with chicken coop fencing. That was not moving when I tried to roam. There was a little OTC but not any fun.

    End of story, no way I was getting turned on. A limp finish.

  7. #24851

    Addison Spa

    Does anyone know what's up with Addison Spa? They always have recent reviews on rubmaps but they don't answer their phone and when I swing by the place, it looks vacant and the door is locked.

  8. #24850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353
    Quote Originally Posted by NeighborGuy111  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Chi next week and was looking for something fun. L3. Table shower is preferred. New Hope? West River? CLM? Was I reading correctly that CLM will run me 3-4 $?? I'm looking to keep it at the normal $$ range. PMs welcome. TIA!
    CLM (Chicagolandmassage.net) has a jacuzzi at one location but no table showers. For FS, it will be at least 250 or 300 an not all staff will do it. If you go, I suggest Laura (tall think blond) who has good reviews and does not disappoint. I think it will be 350. For the 200-300 range, look at MA (https://twitter.com/EliteSecretCa).

  9. #24849

    What's best?

    Will be in Chi next week and was looking for something fun. L3. Table shower is preferred. New Hope? West River? CLM? Was I reading correctly that CLM will run me 3-4 $?? I'm looking to keep it at the normal $$ range. PMs welcome. TIA!

  10. #24848

    Macau

    Visited recently Paid house and asked for manscape. Very thorough and vigorous ts. I think Vivian must have had 20 cups of coffee. She is nonstop.

    Was expecting a razor but it was electric, also thorough. Finished shave and asked for $10 tip as she had another.

    Client. Was passes to to another mt for a whole hr massage, so out the door was $80 plus tip.

  11. #24847
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    So we had a question a while back about who had largest breast. Which most of us agreed to the answers. Now here a new one. Who have the biggest areola and who have the longest / biggest nipples?
    Is there no Asian Mt with big areola in the area? You can pm me.

    Also who currently have the best and strong massage? Looking for a Asian Mt. My lower back is too hard.

  12. #24846
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    East Rhythm Massage is on Ashland. There were positive reviews in the past but I haven't seen any recently. I tend to read through for FS options and this spot had been mentioned.
    I visited East Rhythm recently. Saw Judy. It's still a FS place, though sounds like only covered L2, which I passed on. Or maybe I just have to visit more to build rapport.

  13. #24845

    Lowdown on Euro and Latina

    Hi. I'll be arriving tomorrow. There is a lot of talk of Euro and Latina spas. I'm not looking for FS or BJ. I want big boobs to suck and a HJ. Does anyone have any euro or Latina spa recommendations? AOL seems like a good place.

  14. #24844
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Princess has a whole new lineup. I called the other day and didn't recognize any names. 2 new girls also started this month. In general you won't get much from princess other than a massage and finish. Which is ok when you're just trying to keep it simple but if you want more you'll probably have better luck elsewhere.

    If someone has gone recently and has info on the new girls I'd love to hear it but that's kind of always been princesses MO.
    I'm ok with just massage and finish but the girl needs to be young, attractive and possibly allow some roaming. I'd be fine with that.

  15. #24843

    Anna Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    I like new hope and Belmont.

    I started my mind mongering career at new hope 10 years ago seeing Anna who then became Michelle. She left and then I found her at Belmont and have seen her there multiple times. Great sessions and she really knows how to use those tits.

    .
    And mouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape