Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 157 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 2345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1460

    Third suspect arrested in 'brutal' murders of men found in burning truck


  2. #1459

    Pandering panhandling

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    While at face value the charge "pandering" seems odd. However there is more to the "pandering" charge. It sounds like it's some homeless person asking for money or something LOL. A few months ago in June they did a bust and arrested those guys for actual solicitation. They stated the charges as such. Coincidentally in June they caught they same amount of guys. 12. I find it weird that this time around they knab 12 again. What is this? A magic number for them for FIB arrest?

    A little more to Georgia's pandering law can be found here: https://www.georgiacriminallawyer.com/pandering . I quote and by definition.

    " Pandering can occur in three different ways. A person commits pandering when:

    They solicit a person to perform an act of prostitution on his or her behalf;.

    They solicit a person to perform an act of prostitution on behalf of a third person; or.

    When they assemble people at a fixed place for the purpose of being solicited by others to perform an act of prostitution. O. C. G. A. 16-6-12 ".

    So by Georgia's definition of "Pandering". It is the same thing as being charged with soliciting prostitution. So it isn't BS. Sucks but it is what it is. Keep your ass cheeks safe.
    What your referring to would be panhandling. Homeless people panhandle, johns / mongers pander.

  3. #1458

    Yooo. One of my massage girls has gone missing.

    https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0bqWh...It4qa&hl=en_US

    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/dou...haavier-reeves

    I met this chic on Seeking like a year and a half ago. She came to my crib 3 times (once I picked her up from her job in Lenox mall and drove her to my crib). The massage was ehh all 3 times, but she had a nice soft young girl's body. Never got naked for any of the massages though. Hmm. Was a stern clock watcher too. Double hmm. I hope she didn't meet some creep online and he done away with her. Smdh. She was always on the phone with her father or a friend (before, one time during, Smdh, and after the session). I can't see how someone would do away with her since she's always on the phone, but who knows. I hope they find her safe and she just ran off with a trick, I mean Sugar daddy, for a while. Praying.

    Update* Now they say she has been found safe. LOL. Probably just ran away from her father. LOL. I couldn't see her going missing when she's always on the damn phone! Double LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...468&viewfull=1#post4488468.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails god1.jpg‎  

  4. #1457
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Human trafficking includes sex trafficking, and prostitution is 100% considered sex trafficking, especially if another person is involved. If two women are doing doubles and one posts the ad for the two of them, that one is a sex trafficker. Or if they suck at the internet and they have a friend do it, then that person is a sex trafficker. Prostitution no longer exists.
    Idk if you read the article that we were discussing but they only arrested people for Pandering aka tricking which means that they had female officers posing as prostitutes and arrested every man that tried to get a date. Now as it pertains to 'human trafficking' the state of ga will only charge you with this crime if a) the prostitute that your pimping is underage b) the prostitute makes the claim that she was forced to commit the act of prostitution c) cops are going after the owner / s of an escort company. If these 3 factors are not accounted for then the woman is charged with Prostitution, Keeping a place of prostitution (if she has an incall). If another person is with her then he / she will be charged with just Pimping.

  5. #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    Targeting prostitution and human trafficking but only arrested people for pandering (tricking) what a joke.
    Human trafficking includes sex trafficking, and prostitution is 100% considered sex trafficking, especially if another person is involved. If two women are doing doubles and one posts the ad for the two of them, that one is a sex trafficker. Or if they suck at the internet and they have a friend do it, then that person is a sex trafficker. Prostitution no longer exists.

  6. #1455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    Targeting prostitution and human trafficking but only arrested people for pandering (tricking) what a joke.
    While at face value the charge "pandering" seems odd. However there is more to the "pandering" charge. It sounds like it's some homeless person asking for money or something LOL. A few months ago in June they did a bust and arrested those guys for actual solicitation. They stated the charges as such. Coincidentally in June they caught they same amount of guys. 12. I find it weird that this time around they knab 12 again. What is this? A magic number for them for FIB arrest?

    A little more to Georgia's pandering law can be found here: https://www.georgiacriminallawyer.com/pandering . I quote and by definition.

    " Pandering can occur in three different ways. A person commits pandering when:

    They solicit a person to perform an act of prostitution on his or her behalf;.

    They solicit a person to perform an act of prostitution on behalf of a third person; or.

    When they assemble people at a fixed place for the purpose of being solicited by others to perform an act of prostitution. O. C. G. A. §16-6-12 ".

    So by Georgia's definition of "Pandering". It is the same thing as being charged with soliciting prostitution. So it isn't BS. Sucks but it is what it is. Keep your ass cheeks safe.

  7. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Prostitution, human trafficking sting in south Fulton ends in 12 arrests

    "Over the span of several hours on Friday, undercover officers targeted areas near Fulton Industrial Blvd. That are known for prostitution and human trafficking."

    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/sou...PDA4QZVDEIKW4/
    Targeting prostitution and human trafficking but only arrested people for pandering (tricking) what a joke.

  8. #1453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Prostitution, human trafficking sting in south Fulton ends in 12 arrests

    "Over the span of several hours on Friday, undercover officers targeted areas near Fulton Industrial Blvd. That are known for prostitution and human trafficking."

    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/sou...PDA4QZVDEIKW4/

  9. #1452

    Looks like OF reverse its porn ban

    Honestly this whole fiasco feels like it was as experiment for OnlyFans to see what kind of shenanigans they could get away with.

  10. #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    I've seen 1 LC provider and that was the beginning of the pandemic and I would have continued to see her but she's very flaky. Other than that it's junkies and unattractive / overweight trash on LC trying to charge 100-120 for a QV which I rather stay home and jerk my dick or spend 400+ on Eros. Once these 6's and up return back to LC when * stop pornography they'll feel like they can charge the same or more. You're honestly better off in a strip club or Eros these days unless you're willing to put your dick in a streetwalker.



    Before OnlyFans it was Patreon, manyvids and snapchat premiums, right? I wouldn't be surprised if a Bangbros or Brazzers come in and satisfy the void.
    Yes, the better looking girls are making money from desperate simps on OF and now Fansly. Although can't even blame all of them, considering covid risk is still a thing. I am not inclined to pay $100 for a QV for bad service from an avg looking provider, considering it can put me at risk for long covid (or worse). It's just not worth it, most of the time now.

  11. #1450

    I think we're just fucked price wise

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    You're right, the "popular models" who do barely nude content won't be affected, but those same girls weren't posting on Eros for sub $300 anyways. I'm specifically talking about the "girls next door" who pre-covid you could get full GFE 1 hr from for $200-$300. Not models, just cute / hot girls who did this because it was easier than a real 9 to 5 or were just adding a little extra to their income to make ends meet. Those girls FLOCKED during the pandemic, and discovered they could make the same or more money for just taking pics, and suddenly all that was left in the market (it felt like) were LC girls / druggies who were 60 QV girls suddenly realizing they could charge more, and the models who always charged $400-$600.

    We'll see how it shakes out, another site may just gobble up the people who move away, but I'm hoping it'll drive the "girl next door" girls back to seeing clients.
    I've seen 1 LC provider and that was the beginning of the pandemic and I would have continued to see her but she's very flaky. Other than that it's junkies and unattractive / overweight trash on LC trying to charge 100-120 for a QV which I rather stay home and jerk my dick or spend 400+ on Eros. Once these 6's and up return back to LC when * stop pornography they'll feel like they can charge the same or more. You're honestly better off in a strip club or Eros these days unless you're willing to put your dick in a streetwalker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    That definitely torches a lot of girls' business plans.

    Moreover, now you'll see a bunch of outfits come in to poach the girls and scam them (what can I say, I have a less-than-sunny view of humanity); I suspect it will be hard to replicate OF.

    O.
    Before OnlyFans it was Patreon, manyvids and snapchat premiums, right? I wouldn't be surprised if a Bangbros or Brazzers come in and satisfy the void.

  12. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusPrice  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking this will have an effect.

    So I'm thinking we'll see discounts and see some faces that have been gone suddenly pop back up. With the old due to popular demand I'm back LOL.
    I doubt it will have a major effect, but could have some. It is nice how thee girls may now actually have to do some real work, rather than sitting there naked and having desperate guys throw money at them.

  13. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    That definitely torches a lot of girls' business plans.

    Moreover, now you'll see a bunch of outfits come in to poach the girls and scam them (what can I say, I have a less-than-sunny view of humanity); I suspect it will be hard to replicate OF.

    O.
    Aye.

    And traditional payment pipelines are increasingly looking at the ethics within their own books / relationships with online revenue sources.

    Many corporate websites tout their wokeness via ethics, diversity and inclusion pages.

    Shareholders in FinTech don’t want dirty money front and center.

    I don't see this type of website folding, just moving to crypto.

  14. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    https://www.inputmag.com/tech/onlyfa...at-made-it-big

    I wonder what effect this will have on the escort / sugar market. I suspect a major portion of the price surge in the recent year have been because a large portion of the good "mid-tier" talent (not your $1000+ high end super models, but $200-$250 GFE market I preferred) could make enough on having an O*lyFans they no longer needed to escort. I'm hoping we'll see the opposite of what happened early in the pandemic, where supply dropped as girls went to digital and demand stayed around the same, to now a flood of providers returning to the market because they can't sell explicit vids on O*lyfans, and pricing drops as competition increases.
    That definitely torches a lot of girls' business plans.

    Moreover, now you'll see a bunch of outfits come in to poach the girls and scam them (what can I say, I have a less-than-sunny view of humanity); I suspect it will be hard to replicate OF.

    O.

  15. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    "Starting in October, the company will prohibit creators from posting material with sexually explicit conduct on its website, which many sex workers use to sell fans explicit content. They'll still be allowed to put up nude photos and videos, provided they're consistent with * policy, the company said Thursday. ".

    Sounds like nothing will change other than the fact those of who for * will just get lower-quality content. But realistically from the subreddits I've seen with most popular * models have barely nude content anyway making hundreds of thousands a month. All that this changes is they don't have to masturbate / get fucked in front of a camera to compete with other girls that are doing that.
    You're right, the "popular models" who do barely nude content won't be affected, but those same girls weren't posting on Eros for sub $300 anyways. I'm specifically talking about the "girls next door" who pre-covid you could get full GFE 1 hr from for $200-$300. Not models, just cute / hot girls who did this because it was easier than a real 9 to 5 or were just adding a little extra to their income to make ends meet. Those girls FLOCKED during the pandemic, and discovered they could make the same or more money for just taking pics, and suddenly all that was left in the market (it felt like) were LC girls / druggies who were 60 QV girls suddenly realizing they could charge more, and the models who always charged $400-$600.

    We'll see how it shakes out, another site may just gobble up the people who move away, but I'm hoping it'll drive the "girl next door" girls back to seeing clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape