Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1079

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. Why do so many guys on these boards talk in code. And then others come along and translate the code. Are you guys talking in code because you're worried if LEO is watching and reading then you will somehow get caught admitting to an encounter with an escort? And then if we are all supposed to talk in code, why on earth would anyone translate the code in the forums for everyone to see, including LEO? None of this makes sense to me. Can we just say we paid the girl $150 and not have to have ten questions from the peanut gallery on what $.5 means? Just say what you paid. Say what happened. Did you get a happy ending? Great! Say it! Did you get more than a happy ending? Did you get a blow job? Did you get full service? Great! Say it! What is the point of all these L1 L2 L3 codes in the massage forum? Just say what happened and what you paid for it. Don't want to say that in your review? Great. Tell people to PM you and give them the details there.

    These are review and discussion boards. If you're talking in code, and someone has to then translate the code, and now everyone, including LEO who is reading all of this, has the code. Then the code is useless!

    In my next rant, I'll discuss talk to text and how the translate app that some of these mongers are using is just as useless as the code ranted about above. I have no problems that English is not your first language. English is a super hard language to learn if it is not your first language. But please, for the love of all of us that do want to read your reviews, stop using talk to text and then try to translate that through some third party app to post a review on these boards. The amount of question marks and words and phrases that do not translate from your language to English makes your review impossible to read.

    And sure I can just move on and not read it. But I'm hear for the reviews and I'm hear to angrily rant about the reviews cause that's apparently what I do these days instead of seeing any ladies because there are no good ladies left in middle Tennessee or they all want $$5 to do L1 with options for extras if you want L2 or L3.
    I agree with your points. It won't change anything but I agree.

  2. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer;5529138[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/66692217[/URL]

    Looks like ol' Star has a side hustle. Quick, someone get her to come pick you up to take to her daughter (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66684476). That'd be some interesting conversation for sure.
    Damn she has some nice titties LOL. She can give me a ride any day. And by ride, I mean ride this dick LOL.

  3. #1077

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    Reading his reviews and really pausing for emphasis after his numerous question marks and other grammatical oddities really adds a whole new level of emphasis to what he is saying. Maybe that's what he is going for. LOL.
    Despite my Punctuation and grammatical follies? The message remains the same, Who is Good! Who is Bad? And who can Steal, Rob, and Get you hurt. YMMV Above all, I suggest More reviews, and Please! Let us Be Safe V.

  4. #1076

    Lmao hobby taxi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66692217

    Looks like ol' Star has a side hustle. Quick, someone get her to come pick you up to take to her daughter (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66684476). That'd be some interesting conversation for sure.

  5. #1075

    Code

    I find that GHR is pix-feed if you can find it nearby or on D4. Roger that? It's a IWF for the orange level but only if you have access to 3 tier tubby-buns.

    CO, dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. Why do so many guys on these boards talk in code. And then others come along and translate the code. Are you guys talking in code because you're worried if LEO is watching and reading then you will somehow get caught admitting to an encounter with an escort? And then if we are all supposed to talk in code, why on earth would anyone translate the code in the forums for everyone to see, including LEO? None of this makes sense to me. Can we just say we paid the girl $150 and not have to have ten questions from the peanut gallery on what $.5 means? Just say what you paid. Say what happened. Did you get a happy ending? Great! Say it! Did you get more than a happy ending? Did you get a blow job? Did you get full service? Great! Say it! What is the point of all these L1 L2 L3 codes in the massage forum? Just say what happened and what you paid for it. Don't want to say that in your review? Great. Tell people to PM you and give them the details there.

    These are review and discussion boards. If you're talking in code, and someone has to then translate the code, and now everyone, including LEO who is reading all of this, has the code. Then the code is useless!

    In my next rant, I'll discuss talk to text and how the translate app that some of these mongers are using is just as useless as the code ranted about above. I have no problems that English is not your first language. English is a super hard language to learn if it is not your first language. But please, for the love of all of us that do want to read your reviews, stop using talk to text and then try to translate that through some third party app to post a review on these boards. The amount of question marks and words and phrases that do not translate from your language to English makes your review impossible to read.

    And sure I can just move on and not read it. But I'm hear for the reviews and I'm hear to angrily rant about the reviews cause that's apparently what I do these days instead of seeing any ladies because there are no good ladies left in middle Tennessee or they all want $$5 to do L1 with options for extras if you want L2 or L3.

  6. #1074

    Good ol' V man

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. Why do so many guys on these boards talk in code. And then others come along and translate the code. Are you guys talking in code because you're worried if LEO is watching and reading then you will somehow get caught admitting to an encounter with an escort? And then if we are all supposed to talk in code, why on earth would anyone translate the code in the forums for everyone to see, including LEO? None of this makes sense to me. Can we just say we paid the girl $150 and not have to have ten questions from the peanut gallery on what $.5 means? Just say what you paid. Say what happened. Did you get a happy ending? Great! Say it! Did you get more than a happy ending? Did you get a blow job? Did you get full service? Great! Say it! What is the point of all these L1 L2 L3 codes in the massage forum? Just say what happened and what you paid for it. Don't want to say that in your review? Great. Tell people to PM you and give them the details there.

    These are review and discussion boards. If you're talking in code, and someone has to then translate the code, and now everyone, including LEO who is reading all of this, has the code. Then the code is useless!

    In my next rant, I'll discuss talk to text and how the translate app that some of these mongers are using is just as useless as the code ranted about above. I have no problems that English is not your first language. English is a super hard language to learn if it is not your first language. But please, for the love of all of us that do want to read your reviews, stop using talk to text and then try to translate that through some third party app to post a review on these boards. The amount of question marks and words and phrases that do not translate from your language to English makes your review impossible to read.

    And sure I can just move on and not read it. But I'm hear for the reviews and I'm hear to angrily rant about the reviews cause that's apparently what I do these days instead of seeing any ladies because there are no good ladies left in middle Tennessee or they all want $$5 to do L1 with options for extras if you want L2 or L3.
    Reading his reviews and really pausing for emphasis after his numerous question marks and other grammatical oddities really adds a whole new level of emphasis to what he is saying. Maybe that's what he is going for. LOL.

  7. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious. Why do so many guys on these boards talk in code. And then others come along and translate the code. Are you guys talking in code because you're worried if LEO is watching and reading then you will somehow get caught admitting to an encounter with an escort? And then if we are all supposed to talk in code, why on earth would anyone translate the code in the forums for everyone to see, including LEO? None of this makes sense to me. Can we just say we paid the girl $150 and not have to have ten questions from the peanut gallery on what $.5 means? Just say what you paid. Say what happened. Did you get a happy ending? Great! Say it! Did you get more than a happy ending? Did you get a blow job? Did you get full service? Great! Say it! What is the point of all these L1 L2 L3 codes in the massage forum? Just say what happened and what you paid for it. Don't want to say that in your review? Great. Tell people to PM you and give them the details there.

    These are review and discussion boards. If you're talking in code, and someone has to then translate the code, and now everyone, including LEO who is reading all of this, has the code. Then the code is useless!

    In my next rant, I'll discuss talk to text and how the translate app that some of these mongers are using is just as useless as the code ranted about above. I have no problems that English is not your first language. English is a super hard language to learn if it is not your first language. But please, for the love of all of us that do want to read your reviews, stop using talk to text and then try to translate that through some third party app to post a review on these boards. The amount of question marks and words and phrases that do not translate from your language to English makes your review impossible to read.

    And sure I can just move on and not read it. But I'm hear for the reviews and I'm hear to angrily rant about the reviews cause that's apparently what I do these days instead of seeing any ladies because there are no good ladies left in middle Tennessee or they all want $$5 to do L1 with options for extras if you want L2 or L3.
    I'd never heard of the "L1, L2, L3" etc code until very recently. It seems like some new bullshit. But I do mostly agree with most of the points you make. Same goes with calling the encounter a "dream". All of these things are the equivalent of escorts asking if you're a cop as if that does anything.

  8. #1072

    Why talk in code?

    I'm curious. Why do so many guys on these boards talk in code. And then others come along and translate the code. Are you guys talking in code because you're worried if LEO is watching and reading then you will somehow get caught admitting to an encounter with an escort? And then if we are all supposed to talk in code, why on earth would anyone translate the code in the forums for everyone to see, including LEO? None of this makes sense to me. Can we just say we paid the girl $150 and not have to have ten questions from the peanut gallery on what $.5 means? Just say what you paid. Say what happened. Did you get a happy ending? Great! Say it! Did you get more than a happy ending? Did you get a blow job? Did you get full service? Great! Say it! What is the point of all these L1 L2 L3 codes in the massage forum? Just say what happened and what you paid for it. Don't want to say that in your review? Great. Tell people to PM you and give them the details there.

    These are review and discussion boards. If you're talking in code, and someone has to then translate the code, and now everyone, including LEO who is reading all of this, has the code. Then the code is useless!

    In my next rant, I'll discuss talk to text and how the translate app that some of these mongers are using is just as useless as the code ranted about above. I have no problems that English is not your first language. English is a super hard language to learn if it is not your first language. But please, for the love of all of us that do want to read your reviews, stop using talk to text and then try to translate that through some third party app to post a review on these boards. The amount of question marks and words and phrases that do not translate from your language to English makes your review impossible to read.

    And sure I can just move on and not read it. But I'm hear for the reviews and I'm hear to angrily rant about the reviews cause that's apparently what I do these days instead of seeing any ladies because there are no good ladies left in middle Tennessee or they all want $$5 to do L1 with options for extras if you want L2 or L3.

  9. #1071
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    For real, I want to get something better looking than what I can get in real life if I have to pay for it. Best place to look is SA if you have a little patience to find the right one you could be fucking a hot 20 year old raw for 200 bucks if you were so inclined. At least that's how it was in 2019.
    That went way downhill fast. Now 99.9 percent of them are selling * or expect thousands per date. Granted most are non pros, the GPS is alive there, too. Granted I found a 3 year amazing relationship once, but I'm not bother looking again as that was a one off.

  10. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleezee1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what's harder to find these days: a provider who actually answers the phone or a provider who doesn't have GPS. Even the ones who have been around for years are jacking up their rates and not being responsive.
    It's very simple. Non hobbyists are blowing up their phone offering them more money than we do. That's really all there is to this. There's a large portion of men doing this who don't use these review websites and don't do this all the time so they have more $ to spend on a date.

  11. #1069

    Old crackheads

    Quote Originally Posted by Fretz  [View Original Post]
    Some of the pics on here that folks rave about makes me scratch my head. If I'm buying it it's going to look good to me.
    For real, I want to get something better looking than what I can get in real life if I have to pay for it. Best place to look is SA if you have a little patience to find the right one you could be fucking a hot 20 year old raw for 200 bucks if you were so inclined. At least that's how it was in 2019.

  12. #1068

    Sad state of affairs in Cashville

    I'm not sure what's harder to find these days: a provider who actually answers the phone or a provider who doesn't have GPS. Even the ones who have been around for years are jacking up their rates and not being responsive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbronze  [View Original Post]
    Honestly not sure why they even advertise. If they don't want to waste their time or ours, just put the rates in the ads. Then mongers can self select. Then they won't get all the calls and messages of what's availability and how much, etc. Then maybe they'll actually have time to meet with the GPS paying crowd. Then every body would be happy!! (Ok slight sarcasm).

  13. #1067
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWanker  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what's up with these so called "providers" now a-days.

    Over the past couple of days, I have messaged 10 different posts and received 2 replies who then went silent when trying to actually set a time to dream.

    I've looked over a hundred posts recently where there are a litany "no-go's" listed for me to find the ones I though were worth messaging and then crickets. Chirp, chirp.

    Now, what are the no-go's for me you may be wondering.

    If she's' seen more time at a buffet than actually taking care of business = no-go. You all have seen these. I'm not trying to yuk your yum but if they can't see their own feet without a mirror and some lifting, that's just not for me.

    If her list of NO's out weigh her list of Ok's = no=go. I mean, if their post brags about being friendly and open but then a splurge of "NO This" and I don't do that" and the list goes on and on. Then you are a no go for me. I mean it's ok for you not to be into stuff but damn..
    I agree with every point you make, but I'm surprised no one has really figured out what's going on with these women and the seeming inability to connect with us and make a plan for a date. I have no basis in actual evidence regarding this, but it's my feeling that they will take any and all requests to get together and then take the first one to get there. What I mean is 6 or 7 of us will text, get whatever info we need from her, set up the time and date and if another monger gets there before me, boom, he gets the room number, I get the crickets. Supply and demand actually dictates this business model if the ho has the synapses to figure it out. But its not a sustainable model, I don't think. Nor one that creates a good environment. Ultimately we're all going to say the hell with this. Save our money to go elsewhere to play. Then maybe they'll figure it out after the money has dried up.

    Anyway, that's my two cents.

  14. #1066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatn2  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to pay to fuck a fat chick. Sorry.
    Some of the pics on here that folks rave about makes me scratch my head. If I'm buying it it's going to look good to me.

  15. #1065

    Overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatn2  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to pay to fuck a fat chick. Sorry.
    If we only pay the $30 - $40 that the "BBW's" are worth, they will lower their prices. There other option is to go flip burgers, get taxed on earnings, and net as much in 5 hours as they could make for a qv!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape