Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 206 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 3085
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2620
    Quote Originally Posted by TDLeafs  [View Original Post]
    LA group was part of same group.

    They were lucky not get caught on sting.
    I also have the entire court records for the entire case and each person charged.

  2. #2619
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    If your referring to the Wash State fiasco you're 100% absolutely wrong about LA mongers being caught.

    Due some research first which you obviously didn't do!

    Plus, there was money involved that's why le went after them!
    LA group was part of same group.

    They were lucky not get caught on sting.

  3. #2618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    It's a private group that was started in the Bay Area several yeas ago. I know the guy who created it and he always asked me to join but I said No but last year I decided to join since he added Seattle and a few other cities.

    Pretty much all discussion are for Bay Area girls and of course few OC guys and guys from many other states.

    Sorry, the doors are locked til further notice and told him to dead bolt lock it. He added too many guys recently which leads to leaks and wrong people joining.
    Interesting. We have one as well that started from veteran BA and LA mongers from them and TER. I'm VIP / friends with a lot of j's girls once they started touring norcal, east coast. Dated and traveled with a few ladies as well. If membership ever opens, lmk since I commute periodically to SEA now.

  4. #2617
    Quote Originally Posted by TDLeafs  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys remember bunch of mongers getting caught on a sting up north?

    Also included mongers from LA. Who actually had in person meetings.

    My advice is stay away from these so called private groups.
    If your referring to the Wash State fiasco you're 100% absolutely wrong about LA mongers being caught.

    Due some research first which you obviously didn't do!

    Plus, there was money involved that's why le went after them!

  5. #2616
    Do you guys remember bunch of mongers getting caught on a sting up north?

    Also included mongers from LA. Who actually had in person meetings.

    My advice is stay away from these so called private groups.

  6. #2615
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I met Vivica 11 years ago at a TER party in the Valley and have seen her every year three times a year. She has gained a little weight the past few years but still one of the best GFE services I will.

    Always enjoy.

    Due to CV security and her personal life she is pretty much very UTR!
    What does CV stand for?

  7. #2614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Best response is: "I'm from the CIA and I just called in a done strike. " Great conversation ender.
    "done" = "drone" (Keyboard is wearing out).

  8. #2613

    Good one

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Best response is: "I'm from the CIA and I just called in a done strike. " Great conversation ender.
    I have an ace in the bag I actually have my uncle that works for f b I I think of all the information the last time this idiot did this he says oh yeah and an email we know who they are who they are he tells me it's telling us who you are if she ever gets hurt we're coming for you. In the lead officer for LAPD but I know the oh yeah we've been its guys been all over the place I told her what I did she said that's ballsy but I guess the guy really doesn't want to get messed up I said I guess he doesn't.

  9. #2612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand6  [View Original Post]
    So this morning I turn my phone on and this idiot just got a third time this idiot has sent me this message saying that he wants money from me because I didn't uses girl a send some pictures of some people mutilated and then him or somebody will shock then a spa shotgun threatening me well like I told the guy last time and the time before I said hey you know my uncle works for FBI. I told him you know who you are so if you touch me bye bye. Plus LAPD knows who you are. And anyway come on baby I used to be Army Ranger when I was younger a lot younger it doesn't matter but it doesn't matter assessor simpler to a bunch of my buds hey said yeah man will come on over I like a good shift kicking and I told the guy you come on over me and my friends will be there for you. I'm not afraid friend of mine works for LAPD and I forward the text got back to you sooner yeah we know who that is again I don't know what this idiot thinks she's doing. Real dum.
    Best response is: "I'm from the CIA and I just called in a done strike. " Great conversation ender.

  10. #2611

    Guido the pimp wants money from me

    So this morning I turn my phone on and this idiot just got a third time this idiot has sent me this message saying that he wants money from me because I didn't uses girl a send some pictures of some people mutilated and then him or somebody will shock then a spa shotgun threatening me well like I told the guy last time and the time before I said hey you know my uncle works for FBI. I told him you know who you are so if you touch me bye bye. Plus LAPD knows who you are. And anyway come on baby I used to be Army Ranger when I was younger a lot younger it doesn't matter but it doesn't matter assessor simpler to a bunch of my buds hey said yeah man will come on over I like a good shift kicking and I told the guy you come on over me and my friends will be there for you. I'm not afraid friend of mine works for LAPD and I forward the text got back to you sooner yeah we know who that is again I don't know what this idiot thinks she's doing. Real dum.

  11. #2610
    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    OK so if it's the tattooed girl, I matched with her on her alter ego a while back and I've been following her on IG since lmao. She's got a pretty big following. Lucky you, I didn't know she was available before. She's a smoke show.
    I met Vivica 11 years ago at a TER party in the Valley and have seen her every year three times a year. She has gained a little weight the past few years but still one of the best GFE services I will.

    Always enjoy.

    Due to CV security and her personal life she is pretty much very UTR!

  12. #2609
    Quote Originally Posted by KeenKeen  [View Original Post]
    Vivica does not seem to be her anymore. One of my ATF.
    OK so if it's the tattooed girl, I matched with her on her alter ego a while back and I've been following her on IG since lmao. She's got a pretty big following. Lucky you, I didn't know she was available before. She's a smoke show.

  13. #2608
    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    http://www.gfesessions.ch/

    Fair warning: you'll find some discussions of some of the girls here and in many cases the girls cost less previously, but they've been pretty reliable for me. I don't really care about paying a little extra. I've been playing the game from the proceeds of my stock market gambling and I have enough to go around. But I want reliable attractive and good service, and this agency definitely delivers.
    Vivica does not seem to be her anymore. One of my ATF.

  14. #2607
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1628  [View Original Post]
    Any have recommendations for non-Asian agencies?
    http://www.gfesessions.ch/

    Fair warning: you'll find some discussions of some of the girls here and in many cases the girls cost less previously, but they've been pretty reliable for me. I don't really care about paying a little extra. I've been playing the game from the proceeds of my stock market gambling and I have enough to go around. But I want reliable attractive and good service, and this agency definitely delivers.

  15. #2606

    Non-asian Agency

    Any have recommendations for non-Asian agencies?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape