Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 3085
-
10-12-21 18:06 #2620Senior Member

Posts: 7266I also have the entire court records for the entire case and each person charged.
Originally Posted by TDLeafs
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 12:26 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 802LA group was part of same group.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
They were lucky not get caught on sting.
-
10-11-21 22:32 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 117Interesting. We have one as well that started from veteran BA and LA mongers from them and TER. I'm VIP / friends with a lot of j's girls once they started touring norcal, east coast. Dated and traveled with a few ladies as well. If membership ever opens, lmk since I commute periodically to SEA now.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 21:40 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 7266If your referring to the Wash State fiasco you're 100% absolutely wrong about LA mongers being caught.
Originally Posted by TDLeafs
[View Original Post]
Due some research first which you obviously didn't do!
Plus, there was money involved that's why le went after them!
-
10-11-21 20:47 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 802Do you guys remember bunch of mongers getting caught on a sting up north?
Also included mongers from LA. Who actually had in person meetings.
My advice is stay away from these so called private groups.
-
09-13-21 00:46 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 130What does CV stand for?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 23:31 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 1241"done" = "drone" (Keyboard is wearing out).
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 19:02 #2613Regular Member

Posts: 13Good one
I have an ace in the bag I actually have my uncle that works for f b I I think of all the information the last time this idiot did this he says oh yeah and an email we know who they are who they are he tells me it's telling us who you are if she ever gets hurt we're coming for you. In the lead officer for LAPD but I know the oh yeah we've been its guys been all over the place I told her what I did she said that's ballsy but I guess the guy really doesn't want to get messed up I said I guess he doesn't.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 20:40 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 1241Best response is: "I'm from the CIA and I just called in a done strike. " Great conversation ender.
Originally Posted by Coolhand6
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 14:55 #2611Regular Member

Posts: 13Guido the pimp wants money from me
So this morning I turn my phone on and this idiot just got a third time this idiot has sent me this message saying that he wants money from me because I didn't uses girl a send some pictures of some people mutilated and then him or somebody will shock then a spa shotgun threatening me well like I told the guy last time and the time before I said hey you know my uncle works for FBI. I told him you know who you are so if you touch me bye bye. Plus LAPD knows who you are. And anyway come on baby I used to be Army Ranger when I was younger a lot younger it doesn't matter but it doesn't matter assessor simpler to a bunch of my buds hey said yeah man will come on over I like a good shift kicking and I told the guy you come on over me and my friends will be there for you. I'm not afraid friend of mine works for LAPD and I forward the text got back to you sooner yeah we know who that is again I don't know what this idiot thinks she's doing. Real dum.
-
09-06-21 22:54 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 7266I met Vivica 11 years ago at a TER party in the Valley and have seen her every year three times a year. She has gained a little weight the past few years but still one of the best GFE services I will.
Originally Posted by Awergin1
[View Original Post]
Always enjoy.
Due to CV security and her personal life she is pretty much very UTR!
-
09-05-21 16:09 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 130OK so if it's the tattooed girl, I matched with her on her alter ego a while back and I've been following her on IG since lmao. She's got a pretty big following. Lucky you, I didn't know she was available before. She's a smoke show.
Originally Posted by KeenKeen
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 22:36 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 38Vivica does not seem to be her anymore. One of my ATF.
Originally Posted by Awergin1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 22:05 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 130http://www.gfesessions.ch/
Originally Posted by Tony1628
[View Original Post]
Fair warning: you'll find some discussions of some of the girls here and in many cases the girls cost less previously, but they've been pretty reliable for me. I don't really care about paying a little extra. I've been playing the game from the proceeds of my stock market gambling and I have enough to go around. But I want reliable attractive and good service, and this agency definitely delivers.
-
09-02-21 14:48 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 108Non-asian Agency
Any have recommendations for non-Asian agencies?











Reply With Quote




