Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 18423
-
09-05-21 20:16 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 363Beckyb, avoid
Met her couple of times, I should've stopped after first time since the warning signs were there in first outing on the issues she has, as she dropped clues on the demons in her head and all the ideas she's got with her music video she is making with the sugar money, just for the fun of spreading her message. But the $ex was good, she let me BBFS after confirming test results, and it felt food so continued. She doesn't drive and so you either pick her up and drop or have to pay uber on top of allowance, then the drinks cost (she liked to take a few), food etc adds up. But the real issue was she gets pissed with little things that she finds offensive and it started getting to a nasty tone, and lesson learned, if they don't look classy at first outing then cut the ties right away. Advise caution against this one.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 17:47 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 649Avril
https://www.seeking.com/member/df1da...0-2b6760eee0c6
Easy to get to text. Straight forward, no time wasted. She wanted 400+.
I passed.
I miss the S. A. Of a few years ago LOL.
-
09-05-21 13:46 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 1063LOL. I should be getting 20% of her take. Shit, I told her to start using seeking. I matched her on tinder and banged her months back and gave her like 200 because she was telling me some sob sorry about needing cash blah blah.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
I don't thinks she's all that. Fake tits, fake ass etc.
-
09-05-21 13:23 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 50Lunch with NannyNay and that was it.
I met up with NannyNay about a year ago. Took a lot of back and forth before we met up. She and I live near each other, Shirlington Village, so she agreed to meet up for lunch. Chill girl, kinda shy and flighty. Texted her after lunch and she said she had more chemistry with someone else on the site, so never experienced.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 13:23 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 1021And I think that TomFord dude said he actually met her. But I take anything he posts with a grain of salt LOL.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 13:21 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 1021About a month after I posted that we chatted and she agreed to a certain amount (can't remember the ppm tbh) for BBFS. She was over in Md and couldn't drive so she asked me to get a room near her. So I drove from NoVa over to her neck of the woods got a room and texted her when I got there. Over the course of about 3 hrs she kept telling me she was on her way, making up various reasons why she was running late. Long story short she left me hanging, never posted. At that point I was done wasting my time on her regardless of how bad I wanted to bang her.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 13:12 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 146Emily
I know she was discussed a little prior but I didn't find anything on anyone actually seeing her. Has anyone actually met with her? Her body looks insane and she is definitely my type. She did quote me 600 but we didn't discuss much other than that.
https://www.seeking.com/member/91d6c...f-4817e3efab55
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 13:05 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 376I've run into sooo many scammers lately. Not sure what they get out of this, unless there is a market for free handouts so they can buy a cake for their kid or for photos 😂, WTF.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 11:29 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 525Fake
Last active in 2013!!
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 10:13 #7194Senior Member

Posts: 376Profile deleted already?
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 03:08 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 1021Under her "Loves" it lists.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
Loves:
Anal Play.
Soccer.
Tennis.
LMAO! That's quite the collection.
-
09-05-21 02:35 #7192Senior Member

Posts: 184Fake photos
https://www.seeking.com/member/c6e6a...6-3ba2ef331021
https://www.collarspace.com/jaime4u93 (See date of profile).
-
09-04-21 11:47 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 3635 for me, YMMV
If she likes you, she'll accept lower, 5 for me, I'm sure she'll take even lower if tried next time but I don't take advantage like that, I just a share a bit of extra what I have with the girls if they've been good to me.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 11:37 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 1063Au pairs are fun.
Originally Posted by BDM1227
[View Original Post]
I was banging this Ukrainian a few years back. Like 200.
http://imgur.com/a/wk7xp6s
-
09-04-21 11:37 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 363She's fine, but may be I'm wrong but aren't we all crazy?
Met her a few times, she's very sensual as profile says, love to cuddle, and enjoy $ex. I had BBFS with her, with tested results to prove, she let me because she thinks I'm hot and likes my game. Or not (I can't tell if they are faking and I stopped thinking too much). She cuddles afterwards which is fine by me, and really a soft spoken girl. The bat shit crazy stuff. Don't know or it's a matter of perspective, she said she loves me, fu$k me hard daddy stuff like that, so what, it was all in the moment and I felt just a girl who enjoys herself. She asked me if I am married after couple of times, is she going to be clingy I don't know and frankly I don't care. This is all a fantasy. I think she has enough daddy's to go after than cling on to some dude just because we had sex few times.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






