Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,346 to 18,360 of 41288
-
09-04-21 23:06 #22943Senior Member

Posts: 318So. Who are the quality, reliable ones?
Just moved to the area and been following these threads and sadly, here's a lot like the rest of the country. I see a lot of negative reviews, which are obviously justified, but who is reliable? Provides a decent or better service? Need incall for the time being.
Thanks.
-
09-04-21 22:40 #22942Senior Member

Posts: 690Sophie Has Been Spiralling A Long Time
Sophie has been bad new for a very long time. I made the mistake of trying her without checking her out here first. I was dumb to not use this great forum and I suffered the consequences for that!
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
Do a search on her here and everyone will see it is true she is a bad experience and some one to avoid.
-
09-04-21 22:39 #22941Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Fine Azz Megan
Finally got a chance to see this young lady. I always wanted to see her; for obvious reasons! She is the girl in the pics and that body is on fire! Very personable, upscale hotel on the south side, coherent, possibly a little buzzed, sexy, room was very clean. She is just an absolute pretty girl with an insane body! I am glad she does not live in Jax because I could possibly go broke. Did I not say the body is insane! Glad I got a chance to see ole Meg!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-days/40272810
-
09-04-21 15:07 #22940Senior Member

Posts: 909Yooo why.
Me and every other who seen sweetness said it's a no go.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
Before I seen her, another monger got set up to be mugged at gun point. I was lucky to just get awful service, but saw the cracked out handler in the stairs.
Just piss poor service with deflated tits mean awful service. There should be a post with just her pic saying stay away. I know I kept reminding people not to when she is asked about more than 5 times. Plus Murder. I mean mustang road is a giveaway.
Have to say wouldn't expect this from a long standing member. Yet hey you ain't missing shid being out the game, I might follow LOL.
-
09-04-21 12:58 #22939Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Hmmmm. Somebody edited my quote, wow. As I stated before I find this report by lowballer hard to believe. This chick was controlled and nothing like is described in that report. Higher end provider. IMHO YMMV.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 11:55 #22938Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the girl who calls herself sweetness
But really, she's bitterness! Yeah, I'm surprised you did not see all the chatter that has been going on about this girl. She has the worst reviews; not one positive review that I know of. She can take some decent looking pics but in person, the body is a wreck! I suppose she changed her operational procedure--back when I saw her, she started complaining and just being a total biatch. I got up quick, scooped my money and then the arguing commenced. No DB was called, as I suppose she probably wasn't under management at the time. Anywho, if you look up "sweetness" you'll see the negative reviews. Glad you escaped unharmed--this shiid makes me that much more see these hustlers a whole lot less! The dangers we are unaware of in this wasteland of a hobby! SMH at all of us!
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 11:16 #22937Banned Member

Posts: 661It's good that you played the bad guy. That will teach a lesson to these mongers. There was a lady who kinda dressed as a man with her baseball cap wearing backwards tight shorts, short military style hair and t-shirt and pretty face came from out of town when this hooker try to date or seduce her man to date when he repeatedly said no and his gf beat her up and her boyfriend beat up the handler and shoved his head against the pointed part of the rim of the car. They hauled ass and left before cops came. The fight lasted less than a min. I'm glad you're ok and you won the fight. Never trust a [Deleted by Admin] with a handler. Be safe dude.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 10:19 #22936Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89I've seen her not that long ago. Completely diff experience. Had her shit together tho. If true then she is spiralling.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 09:34 #22935Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Same?
Been trying to get intouch with this one and haven't had any luck. Has anyone seen her. Is this the same Rose from Brunswick? Or the infamous utr GG?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/513038868761
Same?
-
09-04-21 09:26 #22934Senior Member

Posts: 299Kidneys or such
The kidney part had me on the floor laughing 😂.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 09:22 #22933Senior Member

Posts: 299Bait Fish
Dang, that sucks! At least, you got away! I had wrote a review on her over a year ago. Comms were good and she led me to the crap motels on Youngerman. Luckily, I had scoped out the building because she was standing outside pacing around with her arms flailing in the air at her dbs. I just drove away and I'm glad I did!
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
Stay away from this one guys!
-
09-04-21 08:26 #22932Senior Member

Posts: 250Taking a break from mongering
Went to see this one by mustang road today. The dream station with CBJ, after that we went to K9. She started complaining about my size. 2 minutes in, she started rushing me saying I needed to hurry up. Another minute goes by and she continues to rush me. I get frustrated and I pull my Johnson out of her vag to get dressed. Me being stupid, I gave her the 80 sonic rings before the dream started. So I couldn't get my donation back, It was too late. As I'm getting dressed we get into a argument. She grabs her phone and call her handler or db into the room. Me and the handler start wrestling and fighting. I get the best of him. Now I'm rushing out the hotel to get to my car. I escape and get to my car. Avoid this one fellas, she's trouble. Jax has some really bad providers, Only a few girls are worth seeing.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/236463295195
-
09-03-21 18:55 #22931Senior Member

Posts: 690I Tried Her. Not Respond Back
I tried this WG last week, sent her text, no response. Next morning I get a Hey from her, so I text again, no response. I send 2 more texts, but no responses! Then 2 days later she asks if I want to see her. I replied I no.
Originally Posted by GravyRice123
[View Original Post]
I do not know if she is high or what, but communicating is impossible. And a Red Flag that seeing her is probably a disaster.
Glad you had a good time with her sister, but I will avoid Rose.
-
09-03-21 18:28 #22930Senior Member

Posts: 690Likes It Very Rough
I made the mistake of contacting Sophie, 904 XXX 5506.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/452779910164
First appointment she ghosted me, so I wrote her off, only out some gas money and 15 minutes waiting time.
Next day she texted me, wanted to meet soon. I said BBBJ with CIM and Swallow for 40 sonic coins. She said yes and off I went.
She looks like her pics but was on a buzz and sucked only the tip and then just stopped. I picked up my coins and she said don't leave, and I was fed up so I told her bend over and for 60 coins I will take a trip to Greece. She said some crap about her kidney or such but agreed. Tried to lube me, I told her to lube her hole, not my pole and I rammed it in hard and fast. She moaned and moaned for more so I pounded faster and shot her ass full of my swimmers.
She likes it rough, if one is gentle she is bored. BJ is too gentle for her, so only go for Greek, and deep and fast!
I left, and the trip to Greece was not bad for 60 coins, but then she ghosted me and then tried to avoid doing the BJ we agreed to. She will not let your donation lay out again, she was pissed that I picked up my coins when she failed to perform.
Bottom line. Avoid this one.
-
09-03-21 17:12 #22929Senior Member

Posts: 79Jessie. Eros
Jessie had the pleasure of seeing me today. She is very beautiful but the non GFE experience was a buzz kill for me. I even offered an extra 200 for GFE and was denied. I definitely enjoy foreplay and kissing with a beautiful women and that didn't happen. Other than that very good blowjob and great attitude. Best part of the experience is that she is staying in the same hotel as Ruth Chris so afterwards I had a few bourbons and Ribeye.









Reply With Quote






