Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 552 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6293
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences like the greatest loss of military equipment by one power in the history of warfare. From the NY Times.
    Yes we know that Trump stole the election from Hillary and made the deal to pull out of Afghanistan. Still, Biden could have stepped in and canceled it..he didn't have to pull out.

  2. #6292
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences like the greatest loss of military equipment by one power in the history of warfare. From the NY Times.
    Why didn't the US booby trap everything they couldn't take back home?

  3. #6291

    Elections Have Consequences

    Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences like the greatest loss of military equipment by one power in the history of warfare. From the NY Times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nyt.jpg‎  

  4. #6290

    Hours of sex worker stories

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersOnly/

    We can use this to gauge how women are feeling about the economy.

  5. #6289
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Nitesukr and Slobbyman LOVE things up their demented asses.
    Still upset because are. Kelly boned your ass at the pedophile convention and then threw you out? You were shamed and should do something about it immediately! Ass Kegels, perhaps?

  6. #6288

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Please take your stupidity, your distortions and your lies and shove them up your demented ass.
    Nitesukr and Slobbyman LOVE things up their demented asses.

  7. #6287
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    21 months ago you were 74. You're now 76 or will be in a month or two. Biden's 78, Trumps 75.
    Glad to know that you are keeping such a sharp eye on my age. You really don't have better things to do with your time?

    When I said 74, I rounded up as I didn't think anyone here really wanted to know my age to the exact month. I guess I was wrong. Add that to the fact that 21 months does not equal two years and you come up with the fact that I really am younger than President Trump, albeit not by much.

    I recognize that at your age, the fractions are important as they make up a significant part of your time here on earth ("I'm not 6; I'm 6 1/2! But that will fade as you age, and in your case, hopefully mature.

  8. #6286
    Please take your stupidity, your distortions and your lies and shove them up your demented ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    You just keep on laughing 'til your ass falls off. We'll see how much you laugh when you finally understand what this decrepit asshole and the monsters you helped elect have done and are doing to this country. If you ever do understand. Or maybe you are just another anarchist like Little Georgie Soros in which case you know what you can do to yourself. By the way, you won't get to vote for him again. I hope that you can at least understand that but I doubt it. You are being willfully blind and there is no cure for your special brand of stupidity.

  9. #6285
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    I am considerably younger than President Biden. And if my advanced age is somehow a sign of a failing mind, please be cognizant of the fact that I am also younger than your hero, President Trump.
    21 months ago you were 74. You're now 76 or will be in a month or two. Biden's 78, Trumps 75.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I just wrote a rather lengthy response, but I think the site has dumped it. The short answer is that I am 74, having survived prostate cancer and a series of strokes.

  10. #6284

    Laugh now, weep later.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    And would vote for him again. Your comments make me laugh so damn hard.
    You just keep on laughing 'til your ass falls off. We'll see how much you laugh when you finally understand what this decrepit asshole and the monsters you helped elect have done and are doing to this country. If you ever do understand. Or maybe you are just another anarchist like Little Georgie Soros in which case you know what you can do to yourself. By the way, you won't get to vote for him again. I hope that you can at least understand that but I doubt it. You are being willfully blind and there is no cure for your special brand of stupidity.

  11. #6283
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    'Sundowning isn't a disease, but a group of symptoms that occur at a specific time of the day that may affect people with dementia.

    The term "sundowning" refers to a state of confusion occurring in the late afternoon and spanning into the night. Sundowning can cause a variety of behaviors, such as confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions. Sundowning can also lead to pacing or wandering. '.

    'JUST IN - Biden says "My fellow Americans, the war in Afghanistan is now over." Trump's spokesperson responds "Biden didn't end the war, he lost the war"'

    'Biden was a U.S. senator, vice president, or president for 16 of the 20 years of the war in Afghanistan. He voted for it, funded it, re-authorized it, and prosecuted it for 16 years.

    No politician on earth is more responsible for the failed mission in Afghanistan than Joe Biden.'
    Not a Biden fan, so all you have to do is wait for Biden to fall asleep in cabinet meetings, then wait for the press to leech on it as they did with Reagan.

    Reagan has a nice building named after him in DC; Biden won't. Sleep on that for a moment and smile when you wake up.

  12. #6282

    We do

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Maybe not, but enough of you dumb fucks voted for this criminally compromised sack of shit to make this unfolding tragedy possible. Wear it. Own it. You are just as responsible as he is.
    And would vote for him again. Your comments make me laugh so damn hard.

  13. #6281

    Dumb fucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    I noted that you posted this at 3:56, but it was obviously too subtle for you, so I will explain. Your post describes a condition which occurs in the LATE AFTERNOON and causes confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions.

    You posted it in the LATE AFTERNOON. And frankly, based on yor continual confusion, anxiety, and aggression, you show all the symptoms of it.

    The only thing you have to use against me is my age, which you never get quite right, but are close. I am considerably younger than President Biden. And if my advanced age is somehow a sign of a failing mind, please be cognizant of the fact that I am also younger than your hero, President Trump.
    You really don't have to explain shit to these dumb fat ass tRump voters. They are dumber than dog shit. Let them fume at the trailer park as we go on with our lives enjoying the freedom and comfort that a post high school education provides. GO UNCLE JOE!

  14. #6280
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    The term "sundowning" refers to a state of confusion occurring in the late afternoon and spanning into the night. Sundowning can cause a variety of behaviors, such as confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions.'
    I noted that you posted this at 3:56, but it was obviously too subtle for you, so I will explain. Your post describes a condition which occurs in the LATE AFTERNOON and causes confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions.

    You posted it in the LATE AFTERNOON. And frankly, based on yor continual confusion, anxiety, and aggression, you show all the symptoms of it.

    The only thing you have to use against me is my age, which you never get quite right, but are close. I am considerably younger than President Biden. And if my advanced age is somehow a sign of a failing mind, please be cognizant of the fact that I am also younger than your hero, President Trump.

  15. #6279
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Republicans in control of the Senate from 2014-2021*? I'm confused at how this is all Joe Biden's fault as a Democrat.
    And I'm confused as to how you came up with, 'this is all Joe Biden's fault as a democrat,' from what I posted. You lack cognitive skills and are low information. Please don't show up on my feed again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape