High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 978 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 14656
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7291
    Quote Originally Posted by JDschmeckle  [View Original Post]
    I found out she got out not that long ago. I PMed you what I know so far.
    That's a different girl. [Deleted by Admin] She had a sister that posted also.

  2. #7290
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    I would die and go to heaven if got a txt from Melanie.
    I found out she got out not that long ago. I PMed you what I know so far.

  3. #7289
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    44 yo is having is currently having probs with posting but she is available. She's an incredibly hot lady. Enter 5433 on LC search box for her old posts..
    Always a good time with her. Treat her right gentlemen.

  4. #7288
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenSwift  [View Original Post]
    Is this 2014 as in the past two days I have received texts from Farrah, Angeline, Brie and Dana. Feel like this is years ago when they were all out and about daily.
    I would die and go to heaven if got a txt from Melanie.

  5. #7287

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about 50 lbs, it is accurate that it is all in her tits and ass. No flab all firm. She seems to enjoy it, phenomenal oral skills as indicated and can fuck my brains out. Haha.
    Also you can bang those boobs, be nice and she works it.

  6. #7286

    Is this 2014

    Is this 2014 as in the past two days I have received texts from Farrah, Angeline, Brie and Dana. Feel like this is years ago when they were all out and about daily.

  7. #7285

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    44 yo is having is currently having probs with posting but she is available. She's an incredibly hot lady. Enter 5433 on LC search box for her old posts. # is 7272255433. Many happy returns with this doll.
    Hey mates, my PMs are getting bombarded for intel, search the thread for the detes, She's been reviewed ad nauseum. Buy the ticket. Take the ride!

  8. #7284
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    The pics in her ad are at least 3-4 years old. Bad news is you can add 50 lbs to the pics. Good news is it's all in her tits and ass. She's officially what they call "thick". And her oral skills are off the charts.

    Tonto.
    I don't know about 50 lbs, it is accurate that it is all in her tits and ass. No flab all firm. She seems to enjoy it, phenomenal oral skills as indicated and can fuck my brains out. Haha.

  9. #7283

    She is looking for dates again.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She's looking for dates tonight at her private residence in St Pete.

    Pics and digits at the link below.

    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Dgk-fa3aoV2yqu
    She is looking for dates again.

  10. #7282

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Madison? Think she also goes by angel. Pics cute and rates aren't bad so trying to figure out what I'm missing here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ready/40211428
    I literally just left her. She is very attractive. She has a few more pounds on her than her pics show but certainly not an issue. I believe her BF sits on the steps by her entrance. She does aim to please. I would wait a week though. She didn't tell me that it was that time of the month! Her personality is charming.

  11. #7281

    Have not been with her myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Madison? Think she also goes by angel. Pics cute and rates aren't bad so trying to figure out what I'm missing here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ready/40211428
    But she was rooming with: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/66586347.

    In the famous Inn on Ulmerton, which seems to be strupet HQ at the moment.

    Hangs around a lot of DB and overall seems like a lot of drama. But YMMV.

  12. #7280
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Madison? Think she also goes by angel. Pics cute and rates aren't bad so trying to figure out what I'm missing here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ready/40211428
    She used to go by Mariah.

    We exchanged text but never met up, this was back in Nov of last year.

  13. #7279

    Madison / Angel

    Anyone have intel on Madison? Think she also goes by angel. Pics cute and rates aren't bad so trying to figure out what I'm missing here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ready/40211428

  14. #7278

  15. #7277
    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    For those looking for a quality session when Astrid is on the downside, miss Kristina will provide a great alternative. Amazing feeling from start to explosive finish. Great edging skills and very sensual, as well as great DT for those that want that. BBBJCIM down to the last drop and even gives a few more licks after for extra feeling. She will definitely be in my rotation for head game. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/66218184.
    Wonder how long this is going to last. I have not gotten a response out of her for 6 weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape