Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 24708
-
09-04-21 22:09 #17943Regular Member

Posts: 15Karin in Festus
I saw her off and on for a couple of years, she was a good time that's for sure! But, ya she seemed to go off the deep end a few years back. If you look her up on Casenet it seems she got jammed up and is on unsupervised probation. At the time I stopped seeing her she had filed for divorce but they seem to have reconciled and drop the divorce.
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 19:16 #17942Senior Member

Posts: 164If you talking about Lindsey then it difficult to set up appointment apparently. She either ghost you when you get to the house or come up with an excuse not to see when your there. A lot of guys have said.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 15:36 #17941Senior Member

Posts: 152UTR Massage
There use to be a lady gave excellent massages out of condo off 94 in St Charles. Blonde hair, blue eyes. What happened to her? PM me details please. THanks.
-
09-04-21 14:21 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 30Curious about Bella
Thanks for the update. Was wondering if she also asked for you to send verification pic. She asked me to send one today with no face. Also, I am curious if she is the girl in the ad?
Originally Posted by QuiGon
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 14:03 #17939Senior Member

Posts: 88Karin
I see the reports on Karin down south. I saw her in the past. She was fun. But I'm here to tell you, she has flipped and went way over board. I'm vaccinated and I'm like another poster, I don't care what your stance is, I lost my dad to this, so I'm vaccinated. Anyway, she showed up to a school board meeting and she is not far from ranting in the wrong company and getting hauled in for mental evaluation.
-
09-04-21 12:29 #17938Senior Member

Posts: 30Curious on Bella
Appreciate the review as have been wondering about that add for some time now but always looked TGTBT. I text with her this morning and she asked for a no face verification pic. Curious if she asked you for the same. Also, the pics in the add she looks to be Indian but the photo she sent although sexy af. Did not seem to be the same girl as in the add. Have a great weekend!
Originally Posted by QuiGon
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 11:21 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 60There is a big difference between busting a low end shop and a $200 a night hotel.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 11:13 #17936Senior Member

Posts: 60Higher end apartment style hotel. Private entrance to room.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
No sign of anyone watching. Too hard to see the door from the parking lot. They had the State troopers helping them before and I don't think they would continue after the bust. I think they will at least wait until they get new complaints. They will always hang out at the frequented low rent motels as a matter of principal. I could be wrong.
-
09-04-21 08:49 #17935Senior Member

Posts: 335Lilia
Her rates are actually 165,200 and 285. The 165 gets you a massage and hand job happy ending with her in lingerie. For 200 it's the same service but she is nude. And the 285 rate includes FS. Unfortunately, none of these options include kissing or oral.
Originally Posted by TinyLil
[View Original Post]
On the plus side she is one of the loveliest ladies I've been lucky enough to spend some time with behind closed doors and with no clothes on. She has been one of the standard bearers in St. Louis for quite some time as she started with Your Girls Next Door. I saw her recently and while I always wish that more was available I definitely enjoyed myself!
-
09-04-21 01:59 #17934Regular Member

Posts: 25[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-04-21 01:06 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 201Are they working out of a hotel or apartment / house?
I always thought Maryland Heights was a hotspot for police entrapment. Are they working out of an apartment or house or hotel?
Originally Posted by OldCedar
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
09-03-21 21:39 #17932Senior Member

Posts: 60Asian massage
I tried the 0908 number off of Rubratings. I got an immediate response and went over near 270 and Page. 23 year old tiny little cute Korean gal with hair to her waist. A little massage to start. CG, corner of the bed, Mish to finish. Very afraid of germs. Washed my nipples and sucked on them with a mouth full of mouthwash. Same for the covered BJ. Damn if my little pecker didn't look big in that tiny little mouth.
$140 1/2 $180 for the hour plus asked for extra. $300 gets you shower with her, nuru, BBBJ, etc.
She showed me some attention, but was more interested in her phone. Didn't want much to do with me after I finished.
I had a fun time and am glad that I tried it, but would not repeat with this gal unless I had the 300.
I may try again sometime with a new girl.
Next time will probably be a tableshower and fun in Centreville. I am past 50 so they are all young to me.
-
09-03-21 13:20 #17931Senior Member

Posts: 105Destiny visit
Just had my first visit with Destiny. Nice clean location and as others have said she does aim to please. Very cheerful younger girl. I will probably revisit location is a bit far for me.
Originally Posted by JoeBeez
[View Original Post]
$$ hh all in.
Have fun guys.
-
09-02-21 21:41 #17930Senior Member

Posts: 60They are all similar. There is no younger cuter option. Your biggest option is table shower or not. My one experience at Bellagio was not so good. Generally the tokyo girls have seemed a little more sexy.
Originally Posted by ShadyBrady
[View Original Post]
These are traveling women and the younger, cuter ones will be in cities where the market is better. Be thankful that they are reasonably attractive older ladies that are a sure thing.
-
09-02-21 17:15 #17929Senior Member

Posts: 1744Scarlett Lost Contacts
I just got a frantic text from Scarlett. Her scheduling software ate her contacts. If you have seen her in the past, you might want to get in contact with her. Maybe a visit as well. Take the quiz again and have a good time.










Reply With Quote






