Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 114 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #1011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    I had Ms. Cleo once about 3 or 4 years ago. She was slighlty smaller then, but had still moved into the BBW range vs when she was in her prime of shooting scenes, where I'd consider her just thick with a booty. Back then I might've paid 150 for a QV. I opted to hit it from the back, but 4 or 5 strokes in her period came on. She opted to either let me finish with a CBJ, or just come back another time, so maybe Greek wasn't on the menu, not that I would've taken it anyways. Not really my thing, so to be fair I didn't push for it. She did offer to let me come see her another time for a discounted rate, but I never did go for that either. Her butt was big, but the rest was a bit of a disappointment honestly.
    Yeah back in the day when Ms cleo posted in Atlanta. Was more appealing than what she looks like now IMO. I feel like there is an attitude maybe but I'm not sure.

    I'm just speculating as there is another AA pornstar. SSBBW. Whom everyone complains about. Specifically SuperStar's attitude. Comes to Atlanta ever so often. I never hit that nor will I but the rates from what I've seen aren't absurd. Thanks for the info though mate.

  2. #1010

    Not sure but

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up meeting pornstar Ms cleo? I didn't bite at all. Requires a deposit and for her IMO I don't see her any different than an average AA BBW nowadays that is thick. So I didn't consider. The $ X 5 HR tag is off putting for her looks but love the thick ass though. Do you know if Ms Cleo does fetishes like Greek etc? I guess you had her once since she contacted you.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/803-269-0666

    https://escortindex.com/search?dater...269-0666&city=
    I had Ms. Cleo once about 3 or 4 years ago. She was slighlty smaller then, but had still moved into the BBW range vs when she was in her prime of shooting scenes, where I'd consider her just thick with a booty. Back then I might've paid 150 for a QV. I opted to hit it from the back, but 4 or 5 strokes in her period came on. She opted to either let me finish with a CBJ, or just come back another time, so maybe Greek wasn't on the menu, not that I would've taken it anyways. Not really my thing, so to be fair I didn't push for it. She did offer to let me come see her another time for a discounted rate, but I never did go for that either. Her butt was big, but the rest was a bit of a disappointment honestly.

  3. #1009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    PAWG Lauren Visiting Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Ads:

    https://callescort.org/650-669-1479

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2154387

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/650-669-1479

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6506691479/1

    Lauren was posting on LC and checked out to be in Atlanta via other sources. Simple easy process to set up a meeting. The rates are $. 20 QV $. 60 HHR $$. 5 HR. Agreed on a rate and headed to her spot. Is at a good hotel spot. I eventually meet Lauren and looks like the pics. IMO pics seem dated in comparison to what I saw but still the same face wise. Nice looking. Feet are decent, nice tits, soft ass, and has nice nipples. Tits are nice and plump enough. Good feel and played with them a bit. The room when I was there was organized. Not much of a mess which I liked. Chat for a bit and start off with a CBJ. Does not do BBBJ. Doesn't accept extra for it. The CBJ game was good for me. Could be better though. After the CBJ. Played with Lauren's juicy ass as she sucked me off. Soles of her feet feel nice. After a good bit of head. Had Lauren get on top. Juicy ass got on top and did some RCG action. Pussy felt good and had some really good grip. Rode me for a while. Mushed those juicy ass cheeks together as she rode me. View was incredible. Did some missionary action where she is quite flexible to a degree. Not like Karma Snow flexible. Folding her legs past her head but flexible enough so that I can get some good deep strokes in missionary. Eventually had to do some K9 to view that thick ass from the back and release my load. Continued to stroke that pussy though as it felt incredible releasing. For her prices a good option. Has been in Atlanta a few times and will be staying for a bit before leaving again.

    Cleaned up and chat for a bit. Lauren is nice. I had no issues with Lauren in my experience. Wish there was more on the menu. Like BBBJ, Greek, CIM or COB. Overall a good experience.

    Pros: Head on the good side, obliging, got on top, allows feet play.

    Cons: Limited menu and should expand to accommodate some fetishes.
    https://callescort.org/650-669-1479

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2154387

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/650-669-1479

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6506691479/1

    Adding Lauren to this thread. Thick booty but limited menu. Good experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d5a32babaf747c32691cad82c47bd211_f.jpg‎   55f5ec95bdb93126938e026d9b939ed7_f.jpg‎   a0e797228eb6cb74ae617667166c040f_f.jpg‎   d01e8d69adf9ee9cd7e6348bdbb90d09_f.jpg‎  

  4. #1008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Porn Star Mscleo

    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticMan1  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know about the add. She contacted me.
    Did you end up meeting pornstar Ms cleo? I didn't bite at all. Requires a deposit and for her IMO I don't see her any different than an average AA BBW nowadays that is thick. So I didn't consider. The $ X 5 HR tag is off putting for her looks but love the thick ass though. Do you know if Ms Cleo does fetishes like Greek etc? I guess you had her once since she contacted you.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/803-269-0666

    https://escortindex.com/search?dater...269-0666&city=
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 92edca9dbf1c7386c7edc63b9a1e0c8d.jpg‎   4e09188d5371f47adc6804ae510e794d.jpg‎   eb8c5aab3781e8520b6d41b5f7809c07.jpg‎   5364035a0e0059df71a972f68a7c4430.jpg‎   437ff54e1675b3aef39fcc23c65f4aac.jpg‎  

    934fdc1cde2aaa2ce3f79b092006838f.jpg‎   cf3d724b740fa77b89b0329039c1e94c.jpg‎   fcbd9a603b7fbab7ba7424c088ccf611.jpg‎   415a50c4aa8a8030ef8fd39f1c634e30.jpg‎  

  5. #1007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    PAWG Rylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Ads of Rylee.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6787861993

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/62135981

    I contacted Rylee and called her. She picked up and we chatted on the phone a bit. Her rates are $. 50 HH $$. 50 HR. After speaking she sends the address. No hassle. Got to her location and she let me know where she was at. Got to her door and low and behold it's the same woman pictured in the photos. She was barefoot, makeup on, eye lashes on, super warm welcome, really long hair, a little belly, and looking pretty much the same from her photos. They aren't old. Tits and nipples are nice and plump. She has no belly damage. A bit of a tummy and no she isn't a BBW. Tattoo on the right ass cheek. Chat a bit. The room has a lot of stuff in it. Nothing overbearing and not messy. Just lots of stuff. Its just her belongings. Her voice in person is a little country sounding which I loved. Super nice and chill woman. She is in no rush to get me out. Her feet are normal. Not pedicured and her soles were good. She is more on the classy side. Super calm. The photo from her ads that depicted what she looked like in person is the black see through lingerie photo.

    Anyways we get down to business. She has her own bags and lube. I put my own on and start off with a CBJ. Her CBJ / Headgame skills are average for my taste. Not the best head but it does the job. She needs to increase the suction but overall it is ok. Her ass is so plump and soft. Tits are natural. Firm and soft. Really plump. Nipples are plump and juicy. After some head we eventually get to some positions. She does ride in whatever way you want her.
    PAWG Rylee is a goodie that should be added to this thread. Huge thick booty but as I stated her left forearm has an entry point. Good experience though. I never added a backshot but I'll add one of many shots I got of this one.

    Ads for anyone interested:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/67710242#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6787861993
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c8a6773c3873093d244c66d5b1b300508_f.jpg‎   c8a6773c3873093d244c66d5b1b00508_f.jpg‎   d2d520052f21f49e807bd60281e5b091_f.jpg‎   d9f372d88f215839e7316356d82136dd_f.jpg‎  

  6. #1006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Big Booty PAWG Karma

    Adding Karma to the big booty thread. Review:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Ads:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/67732594

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6788290129/1

    I saw these ads ploop out of no where. At first glance I thought it was Cherri I reviewed in Riverdale near the airport. I looked at the back tattoo. Cherri doesn't have tattoo but the face was almost the exact same. Also Cherri has a tattoo that goes nearly the full circumference of the neck. I saw this then looked at Cherri's ad profile. Saw it stated Fairburn. Seems like this one took Cherri's place in Riverdale for a few LOL. This has to be a twin as the resemblance is to dam close. I contacted "Karma" the irony of having the same name as Karma in Smyrna. The rate for a QV was $. Same as Cherri. Same rates. I viewed the videos that were on the profile. Some referenced prior providers using the same number. Figured was real and pulled the trigger. Got the address and arrived in the vicinity that I met Cherri. Got the room number. Met her at the door. Ass is thick, face almost looks the same as Cherri LOL. Couldn't believe it. Jeez I'd like some twin sister action. As you can see in the pics has a bit of a belly and in person. That belly lip hangs. Feet are ok looking. Chat and get down to business. The room FYI was clean but smelled like smoke. Just like Cherri. Is a smoker.

    Start with a CBJ..
    Apparently the ad profile is back up now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/67780002

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6788290129/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails de2c02afd5a9df89a1fd4e44c19c966c_f.jpg‎   20ae3171f91cd52590aabdae3acda0d5_f.jpg‎   0d4532c3f38603e5416d2cd679a9d32fba_c.jpg‎   8a61a568afbb1a1a7bc3fdg689e4f745d0_f.jpg‎   c96083a1a217be4c61f1bdb1f5eb4a7c_f.jpg‎  

    fc82dc99741eaff898f6d34ed837504e_f.jpg‎  

  7. #1005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    You forgot to add a link to MsCleo https://tryst.link/escort/mscleoxxx . $ X 5 HR.
    Didn't know about the add. She contacted me.

  8. #1004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Porn Star MsCleo

    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticMan1  [View Original Post]
    Porn star Ms. Cleo is on town til Thurday. She's located in the area of the airport.
    You forgot to add a link to MsCleo https://tryst.link/escort/mscleoxxx . $ X 5 HR.

  9. #1003

    Cleo

    Porn star Ms. Cleo is on town til Thurday. She's located in the area of the airport.

  10. #1002

    Retiring AKA.

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Yea I hear but she requires face pics these days and is getting used to "retiring" every 3 months.
    Usually when they "retire" it's because they've seemingly found someone who can provide for them to get them out of the game, but then they break up, hence back in the game.

  11. #1001

    Bbw Shelly (head gal that sleeps on dicks)

    Yea I hear but she requires face pics these days and is getting used to "retiring" every 3 months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Which Shelly is this? BBW AA Shelly or Latina Shelly / Shellie I met earlier this year. If it's AA BBW shelly nah I'm good LOL. I saw some accurate body pics of her and not fond of her ass but she'll suck you off really good.

  12. #1000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    He needs to go see shelly and report for us.
    Which Shelly is this? BBW AA Shelly or Latina Shelly / Shellie I met earlier this year. If it's AA BBW shelly nah I'm good LOL. I saw some accurate body pics of her and not fond of her ass but she'll suck you off really good.

  13. #999

    Lol

    He needs to go see shelly and report for us.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, miscreants, mongers, can we appricate all the effort Jrody puts into providing intel?? The man is consistent and keeps the board alive. Thanks bro, your recommendations are gold for us lazy bastards lmao.

  14. #998

    Appreciation for Jrody1

    Fellas, miscreants, mongers, can we appricate all the effort Jrody puts into providing intel?? The man is consistent and keeps the board alive. Thanks bro, your recommendations are gold for us lazy bastards lmao.

  15. #997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Puertoricana Latina BBW Rosa In Marietta Near Windy Hill

    Ads:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66520037

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6789026929/1

    https://callescort.org/678-902-6929

    Not sure if this bbw latina falls under the big booty category for you all but she is always a good time. Ass is stupid thick and soft. Throws her ass back in doggy. Head game is amazing. Rates start at 60 - 70 qv. She isn't ghetto, no signs of drug use and smells amazing as always. Nice feet, pierced nipples and always has her makeup on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2021_.jpg‎   2021.jpg‎   ILgaj8.jpg‎   2VAgAs.jpg‎   Ko8nZv.jpg‎  

    cc641c945ac41e1370cd211786a31c06_c.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape