Thread: Big booty hunters
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 1701
-
09-30-21 12:16 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 2029Yeah back in the day when Ms cleo posted in Atlanta. Was more appealing than what she looks like now IMO. I feel like there is an attitude maybe but I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by SilverSkeeter
[View Original Post]
I'm just speculating as there is another AA pornstar. SSBBW. Whom everyone complains about. Specifically SuperStar's attitude. Comes to Atlanta ever so often. I never hit that nor will I but the rates from what I've seen aren't absurd. Thanks for the info though mate.
-
09-30-21 05:51 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 30Not sure but
I had Ms. Cleo once about 3 or 4 years ago. She was slighlty smaller then, but had still moved into the BBW range vs when she was in her prime of shooting scenes, where I'd consider her just thick with a booty. Back then I might've paid 150 for a QV. I opted to hit it from the back, but 4 or 5 strokes in her period came on. She opted to either let me finish with a CBJ, or just come back another time, so maybe Greek wasn't on the menu, not that I would've taken it anyways. Not really my thing, so to be fair I didn't push for it. She did offer to let me come see her another time for a discounted rate, but I never did go for that either. Her butt was big, but the rest was a bit of a disappointment honestly.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 23:45 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 2029PAWG Lauren Visiting Atlanta
https://callescort.org/650-669-1479
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2154387
https://sumosear.ch/phone/650-669-1479
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6506691479/1
Adding Lauren to this thread. Thick booty but limited menu. Good experience.
-
09-29-21 21:20 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 2029Porn Star Mscleo
Did you end up meeting pornstar Ms cleo? I didn't bite at all. Requires a deposit and for her IMO I don't see her any different than an average AA BBW nowadays that is thick. So I didn't consider. The $ X 5 HR tag is off putting for her looks but love the thick ass though. Do you know if Ms Cleo does fetishes like Greek etc? I guess you had her once since she contacted you.
Originally Posted by PoeticMan1
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/803-269-0666
https://escortindex.com/search?dater...269-0666&city=
-
09-29-21 21:12 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 2029PAWG Rylee
PAWG Rylee is a goodie that should be added to this thread. Huge thick booty but as I stated her left forearm has an entry point. Good experience though. I never added a backshot but I'll add one of many shots I got of this one.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
Ads for anyone interested:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/67710242#.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6787861993
-
09-29-21 15:35 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 2029Big Booty PAWG Karma
Adding Karma to the big booty thread. Review:
Apparently the ad profile is back up now.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/67780002
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6788290129/1
-
09-22-21 19:27 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 147Didn't know about the add. She contacted me.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 21:18 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 2029Porn Star MsCleo
You forgot to add a link to MsCleo https://tryst.link/escort/mscleoxxx . $ X 5 HR.
Originally Posted by PoeticMan1
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 20:46 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 147Cleo
Porn star Ms. Cleo is on town til Thurday. She's located in the area of the airport.
-
09-13-21 17:30 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 66Retiring AKA.
Usually when they "retire" it's because they've seemingly found someone who can provide for them to get them out of the game, but then they break up, hence back in the game.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 01:32 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 444Bbw Shelly (head gal that sleeps on dicks)
Yea I hear but she requires face pics these days and is getting used to "retiring" every 3 months.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 11:41 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 2029Which Shelly is this? BBW AA Shelly or Latina Shelly / Shellie I met earlier this year. If it's AA BBW shelly nah I'm good LOL. I saw some accurate body pics of her and not fond of her ass but she'll suck you off really good.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 00:33 #999Senior Member

Posts: 444Lol
He needs to go see shelly and report for us.
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 16:02 #998Senior Member

Posts: 223Appreciation for Jrody1
Fellas, miscreants, mongers, can we appricate all the effort Jrody puts into providing intel?? The man is consistent and keeps the board alive. Thanks bro, your recommendations are gold for us lazy bastards lmao.
-
09-03-21 08:33 #997Senior Member

Posts: 2029Puertoricana Latina BBW Rosa In Marietta Near Windy Hill
Ads:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66520037
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6789026929/1
https://callescort.org/678-902-6929
Not sure if this bbw latina falls under the big booty category for you all but she is always a good time. Ass is stupid thick and soft. Throws her ass back in doggy. Head game is amazing. Rates start at 60 - 70 qv. She isn't ghetto, no signs of drug use and smells amazing as always. Nice feet, pierced nipples and always has her makeup on.








Reply With Quote






