Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 8144
-
09-01-21 09:05 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 239Spot on with a lot of your points. I was told the reason agency A went up was due to safety of the girls doing BBFS. Really they care about the girls? Then keep them around for more than a week or two. No they don't cause of bad reviews.
To the one that said look on T E R, problem is they leave after a week or two. I looked on some of the other places besides here and there some bad ones for all agencies. Like been said bait and switch to under performing big time.
There some don't even shower with you anymore. They went from full on pse / GFE to lets just get two pops in and out the door.
The build up the playing in shower bed was great, not the last two been to it been get in and out.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 02:30 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 459K agencies tend to not want to screen you too far out. Immediately after screening they'll start asking what time and day. If you say your not coming in a couple months they may not even respond. I've been screened and had an appointment that night.
Originally Posted by NewToTheHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 23:37 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 99I've used multiple k-girl agencies in Vegas
I've generally gotten screened pretty much immediately and gotten a girl soon after. I had one that wanted me to wait until I was checked into my room.
-
08-31-21 07:23 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 42Agencies Screening
Hey fellow mongers I'll be in Vegas in a couple months and was planning on hitting up little Tokyo while in town, how far in advance should I contact them to get screened? Never been screened by an agency before so I don't want to do it too early in case something screws up and I have to do it again on shorter time and don't want to do it too late where I get screwed because it takes them longer than how long I'm in town.
-
08-30-21 17:51 #1225Regular Member

Posts: 23Current agencies?
What's the current state of the LV agencies? I'm seeing a couple new ones that I hadn't heard of a year ago like this GFE place, and as usual the girls seem to be shuffling around between them, so if I'm going to go through the hassle of verifying with one of them I want to be sure it's not going to be a garbage experience. I used to see Hitomi at the banned agency, but she isn't showing on their site anymore, does anyone know if she's moved to another?
-
08-30-21 13:47 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 1301IMHO, the problem is that one agency poisoned the well when they started posting a bunch of fake positive reviews under multiple accounts not only on this website but on others as well. Then they also increased their prices.
So the other agencies followed suit, and enough mongers paid the higher prices that higher prices became the new standard. And in addition, some of the other agencies started posting fake reviews, pulling bait & switch moves, etc. And on top of that, you have bookers that burn bridges with clients when you point out their mistakes, either in scheduling or with bait & switch scenarios, so yeah, it's definitely had to trust them.
Even independents, Asian or not, do the whole fake review thing too. Not all of them, but enough that it's harder to trust what you read these days than it was even just a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by Rnrphoto
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 13:33 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 89Ask?
I think that's why a lot of us are here. Haha.
Originally Posted by Rnrphoto
[View Original Post]
Search their name or post and ask? That's what I do anyway. Who are you looking at?
Aside from that, I guess it's just a lot of TOFTT for me. I've seen a lot of them, but certainly not all of them. A while I've only ever had a couple of actually bad times, I also only ever repeat a few of the girls. But they're always coming in and out so I need to keep finding new usual. Oh well. That's the game I guess. Or maybe I'm too damn picky.
-
08-30-21 13:10 #1222Banned Member

Posts: 521Tips for Spotting Fake KGirl Reviews
Yes there are a lot of fake and shill reviews for all of the Vegas KGirl agencies. And it makes it difficult to figure out who's real and who's not. Here's what I do. I never see a KGirl (or any other escort) who is not well reviewed on TER. But more importantly I check all of the reviews of the reviewers. By clicking on the reviewer's name you can see his review history on TER, and see whether he reviews in other places and whether he reviews non-KGirls. Personally, I look for TER reviews from VIPs who have (1) been on TER for five or more years, (2) who have reviewed KGirls from multiple agencies and in multiple cities, and (3) who have also reviewed non-KGirls both in Vegas and other places. Looking for these things weed out the shills who usually concentrate on ladies from one or two Vegas KGirl agencies, and who rarely have long histories of reviewing non-KGirls. Just my $0.02.
Originally Posted by Rnrphoto
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 22:49 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 239Trust out window
Would like to try also but afraid with so many fake reviews done by the owners it hard to trust the asian community.
Originally Posted by PickSixBaby45
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 14:49 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 239So many false reports
There so many false reports on the asian houses it hard to trust them right now.
I would like to try one next week but reading the reports and how much they changing thinking best to stick with latin house.
And advise?
-
08-28-21 17:09 #1219Banned Member

Posts: 450Girls
Has anyone seen their lineup or stop by lately? They usually have recicle girls.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 12:51 #1218Banned Member

Posts: 628500 for outcall LOL
At discreet whispers (gflv).
-
08-28-21 00:21 #1217Regular Member

Posts: 4Too many people posting fake positive reviews of the agency.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 16:55 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 353Banned
Moderator banned any post mentioning them.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 16:45 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 181Cll
Hey all, curious as to why nobody seems to post or patron cll anymore. I see them when I visit and was browsing here lately and noticed nobody has mentioned anything about them in a while. Anything I missed?












Reply With Quote




