Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14409

    Sara at 37th spot 347XXX4212

    I refrain from posting a review so soon to avoid saying things that may be out of context and let the experience settle in my brain.

    But man let me tell ya. Some of us seek a good looking woman and some seek experience. But for me I found a new height in the good looking subject. This Sara is one of the most good looking banging Colombian I've ever seen. I wasn't too pleased with the picture but I wanted to see this place out. Very nice spot so I come in get my token and go directly to her room. That moment of surprise if you still should be doing this because of so many fakes. But oh man I was happy because of her good looks. I think I've made a point to actually go to Colombia now just because of this. Imagine what's out there.

    Do the whole sanitizer thing and I just sit on the bed appreciating that body. Great skin, nice bolton tits but her legs and stomach were very good looking. Perfect hour glass. She starts with the CBJ then mish and k9.

    This was not the greatest experience wise. I had Pily in the dh which was awesome but the Colombian take the trophy. Great skin, pink everything.

    Now when I went to kiss her nipples she seemed to turn away and we changed positions. So I'm guessing DATY and those things seem off the menu.

    This spot is a gem and I I'll be coming back because of her ass.

    You guys think too much. Look the fukin ad send message and follow instructions. Go have fun. Damage 1 bill for house and 20 tip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7C7AC74B-EE12-4FD3-AE20-648BAFB753B7.jpeg‎   43D15B4D-0C62-4D4F-ACB3-3AF30DDFE8EC.jpeg‎   3B86030D-4E90-4BFF-8A7D-15E0C238377F.jpeg‎  

  2. #14408

    Rosita DH Rd 2

    After a taxing battle with Emely, I needed to recharge. However, after some time, I was ready and I zeroed in on Rosita who was in a great mood and just dancing so seductively while she was close to me. My rage recharged and I grabbed her and we went to the Danger. She has such an impressive physique and toned abs. Of course the main attraction is her ass and cute devilish smile. She also has blue hair now so I got to experience Emely "Red Rose" and Rosita "Blueberry".

    In the danger room she put on some music and danced on me and my rage was on a level beyond at this point. She gave a nice CBJ but she didn't need to do much to get me ready. So she demanded that I get on the bed. She crawled over to me slowly but then she got on top of me and put her nice tight box on me. Grip was even better than last time. Without warning, she began to ride me as if possessed by an ancient warrior spirit. She was grinding, then bouncing then grabbed my chest. I was not prepared for this level of aggression but I was able to adjust before I was conquered. After she nibbled on my ear she asked for k9 but I told her I needed to see her face while I'm stroking. She made such cute faces. After a few minutes, she wrapped me with her legs like and octopus attempting to finish me off but I kept my composure and put her I k9 and the view almost made me lose it again. I tried to control the tempo but she kept slamming it back on me. I slapped her butt a little and used my weapon X technique and made her tap out just before I unleashed the last of my rage in her dreamcatcher. After which we both we spent. We complimented each other and we were both sweating. She offered me water cleaned me up and we left the danger room.

    I barely endured the onslaught but I was still standing. But now that I see. Her full capabilities I wonder if she has yet another power level I haven't seen. Maybe I'll find out for a round 3.

  3. #14407

    Emely Black Rose DH

    I returned to the DH academy after some time to see a few changes. One is the that they were open 24 hrs. Second is that there were 13 different talent there. Butterfly, DR Brenda, Colombian Brenda, Pily, Christina, Divine, a returning Karla, Deborah, Rosita, Kelly, Nicole, a beautiful tan skinned slim Natural Dominicana with natural equipment and a nice sized chest Cannons and nice ass and finally a returning Emely black rose with bright hair now. She's still had that same thick dark skinned frame. With enough in the trunk to handle to mongers at once. She remembered me and said she was glad to see me. We went into the danger room.

    We chatted for a few then began to Polish my claw. She took great care to suction me real well. Lots of spit and suction. After a few minutes she got on top for cg. Box felt good and fit was nice. She began to ride vigorously slamming her pillowy mounds of ass on top of me until I put her in mish. I spent some time drilling until I hit the wall and made her tap out. Lots of cream on my claw. Then I put her in k9 and from this view, it unlocked another level of adamantium rage in me. I kept pounding and she took it real well despite being tired. I could've spent all day here but I felt the rage creeping up so I unleashed it in her dreamcatcher. We were both spent from a hard fought round but we had energy left to compliment each other.

    It was a nice surprise to see Emely again and know that there are more rounds upcoming with her.

  4. #14406

    Doll house Sept. 4

    OK it was a packed house on a Saturday night. Total chaos the girls don't have there own room I was took to some room in the garage it was a nice set up. There are 2 girls there that's are good looking Nicole and I did not get the next girl name her English was to good red flag she and a customer got in to an argument he kick the door when he left they card guys chased him down the block. Back to Nicole performance good body not all that the baby messed up her stomach nice tits nice ass. And there was 2 other girls worth giving a shot the others where old.

  5. #14405
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    So I seen today's ad, Karla and Emely Blackrose have returned. Karla is a Ecuadorian MILF with a fire throat and great tits. Emely is a thick Dominicana that knows to fuck. I have seen and reviewed them both in the past. Also wow 13 girls? I don't even think they have that many rooms in the house LOL. Also apparently 24 hours now too. I'll be over there as soon as the bartender kicks me out hahaha.
    Man DH Sounds Crazy I really need to get over there and Try It for Myself.

  6. #14404

    Out of town Visit

    Hello.

    I will be visiting NYC this weekend, could anyone send me a pm as to where the DH is?

    Been trying to figure this out.

    Would appreciate it!

  7. #14403

    98th and 37th Ave CDP Link

    Can someone provide a link with the phone number to this places?

  8. #14402
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    So I seen today's ad, Karla and Emely Blackrose have returned. Karla is a Ecuadorian MILF with a fire throat and great tits. Emely is a thick Dominicana that knows to fuck. I have seen and reviewed them both in the past. Also wow 13 girls? I don't even think they have that many rooms in the house LOL. Also apparently 24 hours now too. I'll be over there as soon as the bartender kicks me out hahaha.
    24 hours sounds awful but it means more business I guess.

    Im glad I can pull up after a good night out again. Simpler times

  9. #14401

    Returning Headmistresses and 24 Hours?

    So I seen today's ad, Karla and Emely Blackrose have returned. Karla is a Ecuadorian MILF with a fire throat and great tits. Emely is a thick Dominicana that knows to fuck. I have seen and reviewed them both in the past. Also wow 13 girls? I don't even think they have that many rooms in the house LOL. Also apparently 24 hours now too. I'll be over there as soon as the bartender kicks me out hahaha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20210903-WA0024.jpg‎   IMG-20210903-WA0016.jpg‎  

  10. #14400

    DH Deborah

    She's cool person. Very restrictive tho. Doesn't want to ride, didn't want to suck too long, didn't want any titty touching. Overall after I blew the first time wanted to be out of there but gave her more than one card. Rookie mistake right. YMMV but would def just try another provider personally.

  11. #14399

    Put me on

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMark456  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again today basically same thing as always, any chick that gives you great GFE and bbj, daty, dato Greek is a keeper, she def my favorite MILF since queen Naty left, if you like MILF chicas Isabellas has good rotation along with Alexandra.
    Share me the info please.

  12. #14398

    I need web

    What's are some links like backpage? I need some new spots.

  13. #14397
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoCast98  [View Original Post]
    Never been to Dh, what's the parking situation like? Also are all the girls available from open to close?
    Pretty shitty definitely be prepared to talk a bit but I'm going to say it all depends on the time of day.

  14. #14396

    98th and 37th Ave CDP lucero

    Went last night early but the rain was gnarly.

    I come in the guys greet me it's been awhile.

    I take a seat and a young slim thic Dominican comes out the bathroom so I wave.

    Get a token and we say our hellos her English isn't great but we make do.

    Her CBJ was great and tbh I need that more in my life. She gets on top but I'm really not feeling in too tough so we just get into doggy. I'm not sure if it was me but this girl didn't have much traction and finding a spot took forever remounted in doggy a few times and finally got it in mish and it worked I guess I had to throw it down a hole literally. Overall I give hero a 7. 2.

    Damage was 1 plus 20 tip maybe it was a busy day but this place still is a gem for now.

    Be safe and pee after sex.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AA744D80-E16C-4AA5-B8A6-4296AC10A983.jpg‎  

  15. #14395
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoCast98  [View Original Post]
    Never been to Dh, what's the parking situation like? Also are all the girls available from open to close?
    All girls pull up work same time eleven thirty they all in normally seven-ten choose.

    Yes from open till close. Get in by one fifteen am so the doorman lets you in they usually cut stop letting in faces at 1: thirty.

    Parking is best down the street away from the house.

    You don't want to draw to much attention to the house be discreet quick and walk fast into the spot. You'll never wait more then fifteen seconds at door ill be open quick. Big red flag do not block neighbors driveway you don't want neighbors come to the spot knock on door say why you have different car every 20 mins blocking us driveway you don't want them figure out what's up. Ain't trynna get shut down then we all got to go pay double triple prices at independent providers if dh closes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape