High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 920 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 13794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6249

    Asian ad in Schaumburg

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/13218...zNAdCjcnBszQhl

    Texted this ad and went to a low to mid tier chain hotel and texted again when I arrived. Was told there are several girls to choose from. "Best girls working today". Well an average at best 40 something year old is who answered the door. The room was trashed and clearly being lived out of. I wasn't interested so I turned around and left.

  2. #6248
    What ad is this new Sugar Shack apartment?

  3. #6247

    SS. JoJo

    Long time reader first time reviewer. I might as well contribute and help out.

    Checked out a new location Sugar (SS) and meet Jojo. She's one of the Asian girls there, better of the two also. Short, nice rack nice body, overall cute.

    Speaks little English enough to get by and communication was good. She listened to all my request BBBJ was really good did a good 8 minutes, which I left like she was trying to make me cum with just a BBBJ. So I stopped that and made her jump on me after she put the cover. ACG and Flipped her down and did her miss. I requested more BBBJ and finished with me shooting into her mouth. She spit it out quickly, saying strong man. Rofl that always gets me.

    Cleaned up, showered together, then paid the bill $$. She's here till 10th. She's in left room after the bathroom.

    Oh BTW car model Eli and Kiki cat will be back this month. Location TBD.

    Iykyk.

  4. #6246
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I finally got in there to see Tiki, but she's not the girl I thought it was with the tat. This girl is short, saggy tits, no tats, and had a gut. She had a bad attitude when I walked in and tried to start blowing me with all of her clothes on. I had her strip and wanted her to get me hard with her hand. She grabs my dick with her thumb and forefinger like she's handing someone a pencil. I tried to demonstrate the proper technique while licking her nipple. I tried to get her to lick my nipples and she refused and she wouldn't let me touch her pussy. Then she asked for an extra $20 to lick her tits. I asked if that included licking her pussy and she said no. That's when I asked for my money back. She gave me back $120, but kept the 2 dirty fivers I gave her from my old money cache.
    Yeah I was disappointed. Also.

  5. #6245

    Letdown on Lock

    I finally got in there to see Tiki, but she's not the girl I thought it was with the tat. This girl is short, saggy tits, no tats, and had a gut. She had a bad attitude when I walked in and tried to start blowing me with all of her clothes on. I had her strip and wanted her to get me hard with her hand. She grabs my dick with her thumb and forefinger like she's handing someone a pencil. I tried to demonstrate the proper technique while licking her nipple. I tried to get her to lick my nipples and she refused and she wouldn't let me touch her pussy. Then she asked for an extra $20 to lick her tits. I asked if that included licking her pussy and she said no. That's when I asked for my money back. She gave me back $120, but kept the 2 dirty fivers I gave her from my old money cache.

  6. #6244
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdtsxm  [View Original Post]
    Went to new apt by Sugar. While dingy met a Latina there. Sophia is her name, barely speaks English (able to speak Spanish with her) she has a nice ass, pair of bolt ons, and sure enough good service. You can tell she has kids. Either way a god change. Doorman was trying to ask $1.6 half hr. H / e booker mentioned same rates as usual. Sophia is here until Wednesday. Enjoy that booty mongers!
    Where is the ad for 629?

  7. #6243

    Angerla / angela

    Anyone seen her yet? Thinking about going.

  8. #6242

    Thanks VMG

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Exercise spa search it in Apple / Google maps. 180 total half hour 220 total hour. Also more Kspa locations in mount prospect and roselle but exercise is the best choice.
    Appreciated.

  9. #6241

    Archer & Lock

    Stopped by yesterday around lunch time got actual address next to carwash. She looked tru the mail slot LOL. Skinny girl waiting behind door pretty face in white heels and white bikini huge naturals. Was trying to get the girl with the penis tattoo on her back mentioned in previous post LOL. Anyways clean setup paid half hour average BJ for was like 2 minutes. Did missionary to see them puppies bouncing. Had sensitive nipples, I guess she stopped me after a while during doggystyle. Finished with her on top while, I played with the puppies. Won't repeat tho body 6/10 performance 5/5 had a pretty face and huge naturals. But due to the fact she did have some baby damage. And complain a bit during that kind of turned me off to be honest. Did get the whole half hour and a water bottle but other than that wouldn't repeat to many complaints.

  10. #6240
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Tell me more about K massage. Where is this?
    Exercise spa search it in Apple / Google maps. 180 total half hour 220 total hour. Also more Kspa locations in mount prospect and roselle but exercise is the best choice.

  11. #6239

    K massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    I think everyone stopped going because they raised the rate to 350 which means you can hit the K massage twice for the same price.
    Tell me more about K massage. Where is this?

  12. #6238
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book something this weekend but any intel you may have beforehand would be appreciated. Either way I'll report back.

    Thanks.
    I think everyone stopped going because they raised the rate to 350 which means you can hit the K massage twice for the same price.

  13. #6237

    SS - 629 APT. Sophia

    Went to new apt by Sugar. While dingy met a Latina there. Sophia is her name, barely speaks English (able to speak Spanish with her) she has a nice ass, pair of bolt ons, and sure enough good service. You can tell she has kids. Either way a god change. Doorman was trying to ask $1.6 half hr. H / e booker mentioned same rates as usual. Sophia is here until Wednesday. Enjoy that booty mongers!

  14. #6236

    Rl

    Saw Sisi from the new rotation in room#1. Very pretty face, average body, not fat, some breast sag, late 20's I think, good service.

  15. #6235

    Savage

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Well, I went to the place at Lock and Archer two days in a row at 11 AM and got shut out both times. I wanted to get a line-up yesterday because the pics they posted were definitely fake. This was a disappointment after them posting real pics during the previous rotation. New pics today look legit because one was of a girl I saw three years ago over on Princeton. I recognized her big forehead, reviewed my image hoard from the Golden Age of 2188, and it's a definite match. She's got a crazy tattoo on her back of two nymphs worshipping a winged penis and was a pretty good rough noisy fuck. I've totally blown out my budget this week, but any confirmation of her being there would be appreciated. I don't recognize the other girl. They are pushing Dongguan service, so probably the same deal as RL.
    Bro you're a savage her head is not that big she's cute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape