Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 522 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 7829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4139

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...l/161239591354

    She's offering Greek. Anyone see her?
    My gut says be careful.

    She, or someone, has run that ad on STG 7 times from near 9 am to now, 2 pm. 12 times yesterday.

    Also, https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/top-of-the-line-so-sweet-youl/070257282193

    Tempting but be wary.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1985B88B-6694-4BED-BBA4-0985E4F7F41B.jpg‎   B96978D0-EE5E-40DC-9DF0-A78F632614FB.jpg‎   9E6CFBCC-255B-4B64-AC61-1CB6EB314BDE.jpg‎   D74FC0AC-D311-4FCB-9F78-15CF24A585EE.jpg‎  

  2. #4138

    Naugy girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    She had a post up before as being a sub and wanting a dom. We had texted back and forth, crickets when I have texted lately.

  3. #4137

    Anybody see her yet?

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...l/161239591354

    She's offering Greek. Anyone see her?

  4. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I guess you were lucky. She has been known to grab and dash or being setting mongers up. She is not worth taking the chance.
    My post below, 1433.

  5. #4135

    Run

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekist  [View Original Post]
    Yes, That's the gal who I scoop last week.

    Little Miss Sweet & innocent. Lmao. Reading her back story anything but.

    She was good with me. Must of caught her on a good day. She's a good looking gal. Glad I paid street rates & control all the action.
    I guess you were lucky. She has been known to grab and dash or being setting mongers up. She is not worth taking the chance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AD092A87-997E-46DE-A8B8-7C95C292CA1E.jpg‎  

  6. #4134

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/050664252831

    Anyone seen her? She looks like a new girl who has recently been spotted walking the loop in Waterbury. Wondering if it's the same lady? Thanks.
    Yes, That's the gal who I scoop last week.

    Little Miss Sweet & innocent. Lmao. Reading her back story anything but.

    She was good with me. Must of caught her on a good day. She's a good looking gal. Glad I paid street rates & control all the action.

  7. #4133
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/050664252831

    Anyone seen her? She looks like a new girl who has recently been spotted walking the loop in Waterbury. Wondering if it's the same lady? Thanks.
    Go to Htfd Escorts forum, go to post 13118. Near page 98 as of today.

    BMD.

  8. #4132

    Small town girl

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/050664252831

    Anyone seen her? She looks like a new girl who has recently been spotted walking the loop in Waterbury. Wondering if it's the same lady? Thanks.

  9. #4131

    Yes she does

    Been contemplating myself for a couple of weeks now. But again, overanalyzing me, Saw some other pics on her fetlife page, and she looks a bit worn. I still may just say, like in the Risky Business days, WTF, and just go for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Looks good!
    .

  10. #4130

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    Looks good!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F0894A2C-277E-4791-A902-96F1862A5D4B.jpg‎   85845825-D248-4E84-8C86-742620FB7A23.jpg‎  

  11. #4129

  12. #4128

    The squirting MILF Ella

    What happened to her she was fun when she was not high. Her number does not work I hope she is ok. Anyone have any intel? Thanks.

  13. #4127
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Of anything new, interesting and good looking. There are few if any hot working girls in this town. No they do not travel here as a destination for work or family. If it looks too good it most certainly is! Information is one of the keys to success. Success for them is taking your money.

    It is extremely unfortunate that most in town are Walking Dead. If you want quality you need to go elsewhere. I understand the push to find the hidden gem. That Unicorn keeps me going too!

    Poo.
    Well said, Poo.

  14. #4126

    Beware

    Of anything new, interesting and good looking. There are few if any hot working girls in this town. No they do not travel here as a destination for work or family. If it looks too good it most certainly is! Information is one of the keys to success. Success for them is taking your money.

    It is extremely unfortunate that most in town are Walking Dead. If you want quality you need to go elsewhere. I understand the push to find the hidden gem. That Unicorn keeps me going too!

    Poo.

  15. #4125
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Inquired to the wtby ad on Friday.

    They asked me to send selfie. I said I do not send pics.

    Well, my phone was blasted with 5 pics of guys in various selfies. One guy had a wig on. I would have responded but did not feel like playing along.
    I would have told them that those pics are exactly why I won't send one. None of these fun bags can be trusted to protect anyone's privacy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape