Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,136 to 15,150 of 39989
-
09-06-21 19:51 #24854Regular Member

Posts: 12Sunrise on Diversy, . 6 door fee, . 6 L1, asked 100 for topless L1 and 120 for nude L1. IDK what their full menu is. Pricier than AMPs, but if you're sick of those.
-
09-06-21 11:26 #24853Regular Member

Posts: 22Didn't get to see Mandy at Golden
I was in town but needing to drive north so my time was limited. I called ahead to see Mandy. I was hoping to experience her back door fun I've read about here. I get there and there's another guy there. Serena (I think) is at the desk and tells me this guy is a special customer and is ahead of me. Serena says she is available. I took the TS which lackluster, no tease. Tried to make small talk (her English was good when talking money). That went nowhere.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
Like I said, I was looking for prostate enjoyment and that was a hard NO when I asked.
She had in a cute dress, pretty short, but it felt like it was reinforced with chicken coop fencing. That was not moving when I tried to roam. There was a little OTC but not any fun.
End of story, no way I was getting turned on. A limp finish.
-
09-06-21 08:47 #24852Regular Member

Posts: 12Addison Spa
Does anyone know what's up with Addison Spa? They always have recent reviews on rubmaps but they don't answer their phone and when I swing by the place, it looks vacant and the door is locked.
-
09-05-21 07:36 #24851Senior Member

Posts: 1354CLM (Chicagolandmassage.net) has a jacuzzi at one location but no table showers. For FS, it will be at least 250 or 300 an not all staff will do it. If you go, I suggest Laura (tall think blond) who has good reviews and does not disappoint. I think it will be 350. For the 200-300 range, look at MA (https://twitter.com/EliteSecretCa).
Originally Posted by NeighborGuy111
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 17:42 #24850Senior Member

Posts: 44What's best?
Will be in Chi next week and was looking for something fun. L3. Table shower is preferred. New Hope? West River? CLM? Was I reading correctly that CLM will run me 3-4 $?? I'm looking to keep it at the normal $$ range. PMs welcome. TIA!
-
09-04-21 09:47 #24849Senior Member

Posts: 208Macau
Visited recently Paid house and asked for manscape. Very thorough and vigorous ts. I think Vivian must have had 20 cups of coffee. She is nonstop.
Was expecting a razor but it was electric, also thorough. Finished shave and asked for $10 tip as she had another.
Client. Was passes to to another mt for a whole hr massage, so out the door was $80 plus tip.
-
09-04-21 03:00 #24848Senior Member

Posts: 626Is there no Asian Mt with big areola in the area? You can pm me.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
Also who currently have the best and strong massage? Looking for a Asian Mt. My lower back is too hard.
-
09-04-21 00:37 #24847Senior Member

Posts: 272I visited East Rhythm recently. Saw Judy. It's still a FS place, though sounds like only covered L2, which I passed on. Or maybe I just have to visit more to build rapport.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 23:17 #24846Senior Member

Posts: 118Lowdown on Euro and Latina
Hi. I'll be arriving tomorrow. There is a lot of talk of Euro and Latina spas. I'm not looking for FS or BJ. I want big boobs to suck and a HJ. Does anyone have any euro or Latina spa recommendations? AOL seems like a good place.
-
09-03-21 12:04 #24845Senior Member

Posts: 318I'm ok with just massage and finish but the girl needs to be young, attractive and possibly allow some roaming. I'd be fine with that.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 09:49 #24844Senior Member

Posts: 1573Anna Michelle
And mouth.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 09:09 #24843Senior Member

Posts: 158Michelle before she was Michelle was Anna. Then she changed names. Then she left. It has to be 7 or 8 years ago I walked into new hope and asked for Anna and this current Anna came out.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
Michelle / Eva at Belmont is a gem. One of the best out there.
Also west river is really busy. You guys love the action and I don't blame you. They are my first option when I get the urge now.
-
09-02-21 23:07 #24842Senior Member

Posts: 48Princess has a whole new lineup. I called the other day and didn't recognize any names. 2 new girls also started this month. In general you won't get much from princess other than a massage and finish. Which is ok when you're just trying to keep it simple but if you want more you'll probably have better luck elsewhere.
If someone has gone recently and has info on the new girls I'd love to hear it but that's kind of always been princesses MO.
-
09-02-21 22:32 #24841Senior Member

Posts: 318Is there anyone you recommend I can ask for at Princess spa. I do prefer a young thin looking woman. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 21:19 #24840Senior Member

Posts: 218Two different people
Thereon has been an Anna at New Hope. Still is. The Michelle who used to be at New Hope left for Belmont a decade or so ago. She is still there (basically thexmamasan at Belmont, though also provides massage) and answers to Michelle or Eva these days.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





