Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 694 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 10406
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4931

    About sugar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Afairma  [View Original Post]
    ...
    I guess a basic question is, what sort of allowance are why'll giving SBs? I'm budgeting 1 k // mo for allowances, but I don't know if that will get me anywhere in this expensive-ass city. I know this is down to the individual.

    Second, what is protocol on meeting someone for the first time? I'm not as interested in a pay per meet arrangement, especially an initial meet to feel out vibes. This something you all clear up before the first meet, or during?
    There isn't a one-size-fits-all answer to that question. I'll just describe what has mostly worked for me.

    Usually I like to have a meet-and-greet at some public place (usually these days that is someplace we can eat and drink and talk outside) before getting down to serious action. I will usually give a girl $50 or $100 for such a meet and greet, but that is strictly a one-time thing. Either we move on to other things or we never see each other again. It can easily go either way.

    For our more private meetings, I prefer getting a discreet hotel room. Since I travel to Seattle on business this can work out pretty well. PPM arrangement prices very much depend on the girl, and can be as low as $200 and on up into the stratosphere. For actual longer-term allowances that can vary a lot to. I've had a few that worked out well (a few meetings a month) for $1500/ month, and some more expensive ones that bluntly provided very little additional value and a lot more drama and trauma. Usually I don't expect such an arrangement to last more than about six months.

  2. #4930

    Looking into sugar. Questions

    I've done a bit of fucking around with escorts and in massage parlors, but it's not really doing it for me right now. I'm looking into potentially picking up a SB, but this shit is new to me so I've got a couple questions I'd appreciate why'll giving me some insight on.

    I guess a basic question is, what sort of allowance are why'll giving SBs? I'm budgeting 1 k // mo for allowances, but I don't know if that will get me anywhere in this expensive-ass city. I know this is down to the individual.

    Second, what is protocol on meeting someone for the first time? I'm not as interested in a pay per meet arrangement, especially an initial meet to feel out vibes. This something you all clear up before the first meet, or during?

  3. #4929

    Maybe I'm missing out.

    But I would have never have even contacted that girl based solely on the pics. I assume that anyone with professional looking pics is fake but sometimes I wonder if I'm making myself miss out on the really good stuff.

  4. #4928

  5. #4927

    Z3 phyr3

    South end guys, here's one for ya. DTF and an admittedly a nympho. Olympia was too far for pursuing for me. Never seen anyone ask for pain in the profile either LOL. Be safe out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d9778...9-dc12a718b16d

  6. #4926
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    I second this report on blady95. Chatted her up on SA, got her digits, moved to text, scheduled a meet and greet for coffee at a local place. I show up on time, and she's nowhere to be found and no texts. Ghosted. I was aware of this report by DrTraveler before I scheduled with her, but I figured it was worth a shot since it was going to be a local meeting and my entry point was just thirty minutes of my time and a bit of gas. I did not get any dirty pics or video, though, so I guess it's a wash. Her texts were totally natural and I didn't sense a scam either. We texted over the course of a few days, so she put in a fair amount of effort just to ghost me. So strange. Must love fucking with dudes.

    The profile has been active for over three years, I don't understand how she's been getting away with this for so long and I wonder how many guy she's done this too.

    Anyway, be alert out there. And if anyone actually manages to ever meet her, I'd love to hear about it.
    Heads up: she has now changed her SA profile to travlnurs95.

  7. #4925
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    Yep, same offer, didn't respond, no way do I send funds. Must meet up first.
    Sometimes I feel like responding. Hey, come up with something original with your scam.

  8. #4924

    Just moved on

    Yep, same offer, didn't respond, no way do I send funds. Must meet up first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fd9c...8-911e86aeade3

    TGTBT but figured, I see what the scam was. Allowance for pics first then meet next week. Phone area code was for Nebraska. Initial location was Seattle but a couple of hours later it changed to Alabama.

  9. #4923

    SA scammers

    GorgeousMarathoner.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fd9c...8-911e86aeade3

    TGTBT but figured, I see what the scam was: Allowance for pics first then meet next week. Phone area code was for Nebraska. Initial location was Seattle but a couple of hours later it changed to Alabama.

    ann_mei_150
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9b68fa9-76a7-44b1-bd07-b346f6c729fa
    This one contacted me and is a picture seller

  10. #4922
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry my friend, the unemployment boost ends this weekend. SA will be flooded soon. Also holiday season always brings a large influx of new SBs. Plenty to be thankful for.
    Not worried but just annoyed as I had to put in good work to get her doing everything I wanted. But you're correct, there's already a big influx of young college girls coming back to school after the summer.

  11. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I had one I saw earlier this week. She took me to her home in Issaquah. I took one look at the house and was like, what are you doing this for? After I left, I looked the house up on Redfin it was valued at 1. 4 million and according the KC records she owned it all by herself. I was like, "you got more money than me, what am I paying you for?" She was a little older and a lot of fun.
    If you don't mind, drop me a note with details. Will be kept private of course.

  12. #4920
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian2  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother. She doesn't need the money (drives a Tesla) but is very bitchy. Not sure what's her reason for being on that site. I banged her once but it took weeks of chat and she's got a very very restrictive schedule. She didn't want anything in return. She should be on a regular dating website instead.
    I had one I saw earlier this week. She took me to her home in Issaquah. I took one look at the house and was like, what are you doing this for? After I left, I looked the house up on Redfin it was valued at 1. 4 million and according the KC records she owned it all by herself. I was like, "you got more money than me, what am I paying you for?" She was a little older and a lot of fun.

  13. #4919

    Market correction is due

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that! Just took out a 10/10 20-year-old blonde whom I had been seeing for the last month.
    Don't worry my friend, the unemployment boost ends this weekend. SA will be flooded soon. Also holiday season always brings a large influx of new SBs. Plenty to be thankful for.

  14. #4918
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCruz6  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with this one? Asian MILF.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ccf97...e-eced945eda84
    Don't bother. She doesn't need the money (drives a Tesla) but is very bitchy. Not sure what's her reason for being on that site. I banged her once but it took weeks of chat and she's got a very very restrictive schedule. She didn't want anything in return. She should be on a regular dating website instead.

  15. #4917

    Jennnnie

    Any luck with this one? Asian MILF.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ccf97...e-eced945eda84

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape