rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 805 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 855 905 1305 1805 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 27920
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15860
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Jade is so much fun to fill up.

    She loves it. She got two pops out of me.
    How long of an appointment did you book?

  2. #15859

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    The last time we meet was in early May. I haven't been able to reach her since. Do you have a link for Jenna?
    Yes I would like to see Jenna too if she looks and does same as Bella bbcip bareback anal and deepthroat with rimmimg.

  3. #15858

    Ittybittygirl

    Jade is so much fun to fill up.

    She loves it. She got two pops out of me.

  4. #15857
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I have been with four providers who have died. It's a weird feeling. I have video off one of them.
    I have videos of four that have passed.

    Good memories. RIP.

  5. #15856
    Quote Originally Posted by NiravModi  [View Original Post]
    Yes sad indeed sir. I saw Miss Malle in early 2000's when she came to my fair city at the time. Ms Malle was my first porn star. Rip.
    Roxie was murdered the night I saw her last! Was very bad deal for me.

  6. #15855

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmeenis  [View Original Post]
    Saddened to hear she has passed. I recall when Roxie was killed and felt horrible because she was the first I had been with whom died. Eerie.

    Courtney of Seattle RIP, albeit a little late.
    Yes sad indeed sir. I saw Miss Malle in early 2000's when she came to my fair city at the time. Ms Malle was my first porn star. Rip.

  7. #15854

    4 of them

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmeenis  [View Original Post]
    Saddened to hear she has passed. I recall when Roxie was killed and felt horrible because she was the first I had been with whom died. Eerie.

    Courtney of Seattle RIP, albeit a little late.
    I have been with four providers who have died. It's a weird feeling. I have video off one of them.

  8. #15853

    I fucked Bella many times.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times last year. The first time was cool. The 2nd time, her hygiene slipped. The smell was not nice to the point where I couldn't drop one in her. I saw her the 3rd and final time because I figured the 2nd was a fluke, but it was the same. Her replacement is Jenna. They pretty much have the same look which I love, but Jenna looks a little like Sha'nann Watts. Each time I Saw Bella, she always hinted at moving back to the east coast. I guess she's out there some where.
    The last time we meet was in early May. I haven't been able to reach her since. Do you have a link for Jenna?

  9. #15852

    Angela is great!

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    No LFK / DFK?

    What's the damage these days for CIP with ye old cumpdump? She quoted me 200 hh a few months back.

    And several reports mention her awful smell down there, but how was she this time?
    I saw her a few weeks ago.

    240 hh BBFS cip.

    Plus there was no bad smell when I dived in to eat her out and rim that plump ass of hers.

    As far as I'm concerned she's a keeper.

  10. #15851

    Nova North

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    She also strolls Aurora, or used to before she moved to TNA.

    Full safety, she won't even touch your dick with her hand without a cover. She's young and good looking, not a GFE type provider though.
    So Nasty Nova is a street stroller on AA but goes to TNA and charges 400/ hr to touch you only when you have a condom on? She also seems to have an attitude in that thread where she claims the guy asked for BBFS. She seems like a total waste of time.

  11. #15850

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    She also strolls Aurora, or used to before she moved to TNA.

    Full safety, she won't even touch your dick with her hand without a cover. She's young and good looking, not a GFE type provider though.

  12. #15849

    Nova North

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    She said that it wasn't on this review.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....gullible-idiot

  13. #15848

    Nova North


  14. #15847

    Sad

    Saddened to hear she has passed. I recall when Roxie was killed and felt horrible because she was the first I had been with whom died. Eerie.

    Courtney of Seattle RIP, albeit a little late.

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    She would have been a dream BBFS:

    Courtney of Seattle, aka Courtney Sam.

    Tall blonde with natural perky B cups.

    She was so sexy. I used to DATO her. She did a sexy moan during doggy.

    I would have loved to have creamed her, and made babies with her!

    She passed away from what is believed to be an overdose, unfortunately.

  15. #15846

    Start the countdown timer

    T minus X until; hopefully doesn't turn out like the Olsen Twins LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I miss Alexxxis to a point, get her on a good day and it was fun, bad day and it was ok, I am guessing she is tied up with the baby now, her FB has been silent for a while too.

    So many of the ones enjoyed seeing are gone.

    I have a feeling in a few years my neighbors daughter may be on STG, SA, or another site the way she is going so maybe she could be the new favorite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape