Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4721
-
09-20-21 17:37 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 352sites
Originally Posted by GabeNunzio
[View Original Post]
You can just google her phone number and find reviews on that monkey site as well as the other site.
Originally Posted by LeeTHacker
[View Original Post]
The other site = the oThER site.
-
09-20-21 15:50 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 1048Mz Boston
A member recently brought her to my attention. I've never seen or heard of her. Which one of these ads are her? Is she a good time?
1).
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...6/578688343633
2).
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/935847929128
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 08:34 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 826Latina Princess
I saw her the end of last year and it was a subpar at best. She apologies for having an bad day and has reached out to make amends but I have not revisited. She a good looking girl and could be a great time but YMMV, I just did not, you'll never know unless you visit.
Originally Posted by LeeTHacker
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 06:18 #3263Regular Member

Posts: 19Tasha
Which site are you referring to? I messaged her last night and she responded pretty quickly. May try to set something up. But more info would be great.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 00:58 #3262Regular Member

Posts: 3Is that the site you have to pay to see reviews?
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 16:28 #3261Senior Member

Posts: 2111Tasha
Two reviews on the other site. One of them from our own veteran.
Originally Posted by LeeTHacker
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 13:39 #3260Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info on this one? Seems real, lots of social media posted.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/030708370588
-
09-19-21 08:56 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 84Orange girl
I've been looking in that area for what seems like forever. Anyone I've ever gotten to reply to an ad has flaked out or just dropped off the face of the earth LOL. If anyone really does have a girl in the Orange / Athol area, please share so we all don't have to drive 45 minutes every time we want a quicky LOL.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 22:08 #3258Senior Member

Posts: 2111Downtown
I hope so. He told me he was going to the hospital and I never heard from him since.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 22:01 #3257Senior Member

Posts: 768Could b overseas. Greece.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 12:36 #3256Senior Member

Posts: 2111MIA hobbyist
Speaking of MIA hobbyists, Downtown Boy is another. Has anyone heard from him?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 17:09 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 1048Orange Girl
I was speaking to (Acton man) via pm and he was in the middle of asking permission to share the number of a girl who hosts out of Orange, Ma. He said she was on seeking arrangements about a year ago and then dropped off. He said she allowed pretty much everything for 2. 50.
Acton Man hasn't posted anything since July and hasn't responded to my pm's since then either. I was in the middle of giving him a trade for this orange girls number. If anyone can point me in her direction or hook me up with her digits or email I can give you the trade I was about to give him. I'm very interested in meeting her because Orange is right near me and it would work out tremendously well if I had a girl there.
Thanks, Is.
-
09-04-21 03:11 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 787Alicia, Fun Girl
Just saw that the Have Fun girl is posting again, and noticed that she's gotten at least one thumbs up on this forum. Has anyone else seen her lately? Would like to see her again but not if it's as rushed and disjointed as the last time, around this time a year ago. I hope she's doing better anyway.
PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks.
-
09-02-21 13:52 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 1048Visited K
I saw K on Tuesday. Her tits are now as hard as a rock. I don't remember them being that hard. You could literally crack an egg on them. Anyways, she had company coming in 40 minutes, so she fit me in right before. We did a quick FS and then I took her up on a BBBJ. Sorry to the guy who was coming from Worcester for an 8:15 arrival, I made her a little sloppy for ya.
I won't be back for a long time.
-
09-02-21 13:49 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 1048Robbed
What fucking idiots. Gun cocked and against forehead? That is such overkill for a simple robbery. That would have had me shook. And I may have actually been tempted to tell the police. It's one thing to point a gun at a victim and say give me all your money. It's another to cock the gun and put it against your head. You're relying on that crack head to not have a momentary muscular twitch or for his unmaintained gun to not fail and accidentally discharge.
I believe I had an ltc in that moment I would have started to walk away, turned around at the door and fired at them. It may have been worth the explaining. That would have made my blood boil having the barrel to the head.
Originally Posted by VickV64
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




