Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 8273
-
09-04-21 18:11 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 1843Yes we know that Trump stole the election from Hillary and made the deal to pull out of Afghanistan. Still, Biden could have stepped in and canceled it..he didn't have to pull out.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 16:26 #6292Banned Member

Posts: 13634Why didn't the US booby trap everything they couldn't take back home?
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 14:13 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 1011Elections Have Consequences
Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences like the greatest loss of military equipment by one power in the history of warfare. From the NY Times.
-
09-02-21 11:38 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 60Hours of sex worker stories
https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersOnly/
We can use this to gauge how women are feeling about the economy.
-
09-02-21 11:29 #6289Banned Member

Posts: 13634Still upset because are. Kelly boned your ass at the pedophile convention and then threw you out? You were shamed and should do something about it immediately! Ass Kegels, perhaps?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 10:16 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 3425Careful
Nitesukr and Slobbyman LOVE things up their demented asses.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 09:44 #6287Senior Member

Posts: 307Glad to know that you are keeping such a sharp eye on my age. You really don't have better things to do with your time?
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
When I said 74, I rounded up as I didn't think anyone here really wanted to know my age to the exact month. I guess I was wrong. Add that to the fact that 21 months does not equal two years and you come up with the fact that I really am younger than President Trump, albeit not by much.
I recognize that at your age, the fractions are important as they make up a significant part of your time here on earth ("I'm not 6; I'm 6 1/2! But that will fade as you age, and in your case, hopefully mature.
-
09-02-21 09:04 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 2351Please take your stupidity, your distortions and your lies and shove them up your demented ass.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 08:34 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 101121 months ago you were 74. You're now 76 or will be in a month or two. Biden's 78, Trumps 75.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 22:27 #6284Banned Member

Posts: 1610Laugh now, weep later.
You just keep on laughing 'til your ass falls off. We'll see how much you laugh when you finally understand what this decrepit asshole and the monsters you helped elect have done and are doing to this country. If you ever do understand. Or maybe you are just another anarchist like Little Georgie Soros in which case you know what you can do to yourself. By the way, you won't get to vote for him again. I hope that you can at least understand that but I doubt it. You are being willfully blind and there is no cure for your special brand of stupidity.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 18:46 #6283Banned Member

Posts: 13634Not a Biden fan, so all you have to do is wait for Biden to fall asleep in cabinet meetings, then wait for the press to leech on it as they did with Reagan.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
Reagan has a nice building named after him in DC; Biden won't. Sleep on that for a moment and smile when you wake up.
-
09-01-21 18:27 #6282Senior Member

Posts: 292We do
And would vote for him again. Your comments make me laugh so damn hard.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 18:21 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 292Dumb fucks
You really don't have to explain shit to these dumb fat ass tRump voters. They are dumber than dog shit. Let them fume at the trailer park as we go on with our lives enjoying the freedom and comfort that a post high school education provides. GO UNCLE JOE!
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 22:40 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 307I noted that you posted this at 3:56, but it was obviously too subtle for you, so I will explain. Your post describes a condition which occurs in the LATE AFTERNOON and causes confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
You posted it in the LATE AFTERNOON. And frankly, based on yor continual confusion, anxiety, and aggression, you show all the symptoms of it.
The only thing you have to use against me is my age, which you never get quite right, but are close. I am considerably younger than President Biden. And if my advanced age is somehow a sign of a failing mind, please be cognizant of the fact that I am also younger than your hero, President Trump.
-
08-31-21 22:16 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 1011And I'm confused as to how you came up with, 'this is all Joe Biden's fault as a democrat,' from what I posted. You lack cognitive skills and are low information. Please don't show up on my feed again.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






