Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 752 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 802 852 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7156

    Jawline?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's a man! Look at that jawline.
    You can't tell by the jawline. Besides the obvious (presence / absence of a pussy), the only other ways to tell is the Adam's Apple (absence / presence) and pointer / ring finger length (generally, women have longer pointers than ring fingers. When in doubt, grab the crotch, LOL! Also if one can't tell a woman's pussy from some post-op surgery work, then one should probably not be mongering, LOL!

  2. #7155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's a man! Look at that jawline.
    You thinking trannie? Curious because I always look for the presence or absence of a Adam's Apple or an obvious attempt to hide it.

  3. #7154
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    That's a man! Look at that jawline.

  4. #7153

    Who's paying this?


  5. #7152

    A few profiles

    Sugarbabi.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5180d...4-32fc7d07ef83

    Struck up a conversation over the course of a few weeks. Good relaxed vibe. On the way to an intro meet, was asked for $ to help pay for stuff. I wouldn't pay before a meet, meet didn't occur. A few days later she has reach out again to see if I'm around.

    Spicy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/770ff...b-94b3fbed5578

    Messages back and forth over a few weeks. Appeared to be traveling. An intro meet was set-up then cancelled same day for what sound like legit reasons. Rescheduling has not yet happened. Anyone here meet with her?

    Oh Really.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a49b5...8-5ec215f11ec6

    Met online and she moved to an in person meet rather quickly, without seeing a face pic. I was traveling so I haven't yet looped back to set a time to meet.

    The Girl Next Door.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae

    Some back and forth online, then moved to txt. Seems legit open to an intro, if that goes well $5 ppm. I understand that is a little high based on the threads in here. I'm interested in meeting to find out more. Will let you know.

  6. #7151
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Looks nothing like pic. Add 15 pounds. Sent her home with a small gift and thank her for her time.
    A lot of these girls are fucking fat and foul. Like you're in the 20's, why are you so fucking fat.

    I only met a handful I'd consider hot. Fuck, 9 d say a majority should be fucking paying me. I'm fucking looking like a bts members and these [Deleted by Admin] looking like they need their next big mac.

  7. #7150

    Saved

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Looks nothing like pic. Add 15 pounds. Sent her home with a small gift and thank her for her time.
    I was literally minutes away from pulling the trigger on this one and meeting when I read this. Thanks for saving me the hassle.

  8. #7149

    Sofieluv44

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Looks nothing like pic. Add 15 pounds. Sent her home with a small gift and thank her for her time.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  9. #7148

    New normal

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8adac...2-a592c6ceb1dc

    She has a set of demands that are page long, basically no s#x ever, and Fwb, will have boy friend meet you first time and watch from distance when you meet her in public, she's okay with holding hands though. LMAO.

    What do these young women think of themselves these days? That middle aged men who are successful enough to have the means to give a fat allowance are okay to meet her 20 something boy friend and hold her hands in public??
    https://www.businessinsider.com/suga...ts-like-2019-8

    This article explains it all, the 500 ppm being the new normal to platonic dates. Hence SB's are also investing and getting a premium account so that they can fish around, just like SDs fish around for 300 ppm no boundaries SBs.

  10. #7147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by Captpetek  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little hottie? Been seeing her profile but figured she's getting slammed with messages. But she reached out to me. Surprised I've seen nothing on here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fc8f5...1-a2d68f03a41e
    I've seen her. Looks nothing like pic. Add 15 pounds. Sent her home with a small gift and thank her for her time.

  11. #7146

    Will hold hands and boy friend meet you

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8adac...2-a592c6ceb1dc

    She has a set of demands that are page long, basically no s#x ever, and Fwb, will have boy friend meet you first time and watch from distance when you meet her in public, she's okay with holding hands though. LMAO.

    What do these young women think of themselves these days? That middle aged men who are successful enough to have the means to give a fat allowance are okay to meet her 20 something boy friend and hold her hands in public??

  12. #7145

    Fiona's New Profile

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0619a...9-d9c80d12cac9

    She made a new profile. She's a pro.

  13. #7144

    Sofieluv44

    Anyone seen this little hottie? Been seeing her profile but figured she's getting slammed with messages. But she reached out to me. Surprised I've seen nothing on here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fc8f5...1-a2d68f03a41e

  14. #7143

    GPS is getting out of control

    I offered both of these gals $350.

    Miab.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa775...b-b68e23e2d384

    This one said the minimum she'd consider is $600. Says she's been offered much more.

    Mysterious Arabian.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9462...8-b551c2570e3c

    This one said her ppm is. 2 K! LMAOOOO!! I asked her is that per Month or per Meet?? She confirmed per Meet. Wow.

  15. #7142

    EvenWill

    I saw this one back when she was 19 yo. Ton of fun, enjoyed rough sex and allowed me a BBFSCIP finish. Think she's at American now, cute little amateur model.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49bb1...d-c44820429c4f

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape