Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 26394
-
09-02-21 21:59 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 1820Same one?
Kinda looks like the same one as rip-off report #981.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-02-21 14:28 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 334I wouldn't say totally misleading
Although it has been a while since I've seen her, I think those photos were her some time ago. Shorter and stout around 225-250. Huge ass, cans, and gut. She may have gained some weight but at 300 she would be absolutely SSBBW sized.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
If I were to rate, she is my bottom of the barrel looks wise. However, good service, decent area, ok apartment, and cheap. If you just need to get off, she will do in a pinch.
-
09-02-21 14:21 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 334Looking for info on this one
I know this one has been around for a while and she has been reviewed but since I don't know her name no dice. I've been close to seeing her but one thing or another, it didn't work out. Anyone have her name? Is she worth a visit? Appreciate on details on this one before I take the plunge.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/639383264731
-
09-02-21 14:01 #15351Senior Member

Posts: 159Lol
Tried setting up a date maybe 2 years ago pre covid. Ghosted me once then tried to set up a date maybe a month later. She had a real nasty attitude and her handler called me back saying I wasted her time and I need to pay regardless. I would avoid this one.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 12:29 #15350Senior Member

Posts: 656Very misleading ad and pictures
She should advertise with her pictures not someone else's. Plus her weight and looks may need an update as well because last time I saw her she was pushing 300 lbs.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 07:44 #15349Senior Member

Posts: 150Sorry, here's the proper link
Sorry about that Try this "Skip the games. Get Satisfaction. Meet and find escorts in Milwaukee, Wisconsin" https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/088468173746.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 18:45 #15348Senior Member

Posts: 747Proper link
Please repost with a full link. This didn't go to a specific person. This shouldn't be hard to do in 2021.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 22:09 #15347Senior Member

Posts: 14802nd visit
I was thinking about her perfect tits all day so after work I paid her a visit. The bf was walking towards Walmart when I did pulled in the parking lot. I forgot to mention in my first report that she likes to watch you fuck her. From CG to mish position, she was making eye contact the whole time. Strange but she doesn't do that when giving BBBJ. Unloaded all over her tits again. Plan to visit her again because she's easy on the wallet.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 19:21 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 384Gps
How about she pays me to fuck her!
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 18:56 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 150Give this gal support
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...lable-all-day] If you like a matured, thick gal, big titties, nice tasting shaved kitty who will do what it takes to please, give her a try.
-
08-31-21 18:12 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 656She has a serious case of GPS
She is asking 250 for hhr. Really.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 16:33 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 255I saw her a couple of times at least 15 years ago, back in the old HorH days and she was average to a little bit above, but did let me take a bunch of nude pics, some of which she used in her ads back then. When she was posting pre-Covid, 2-3 years ago, she was using her home for her incall, which was just west of downtown Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 10:14 #15342Senior Member

Posts: 354Crystal is back
Anyone partake? Same location in falls? Pm ok as well.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/026562895617
-
08-31-21 09:37 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 435Search for Kim and Star. Lots of reports.
Originally Posted by CharlieSunrise
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 08:45 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 88Didn't find anything
I did search the reviews, visiting from out of town read through pages of reviews. I didn't find anything about here good / bad and was getting no response from others so I thought I'd TOFTT.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





