Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,081 to 22,095 of 27137
-
09-02-21 19:14 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 483It's only decriminalized for the working ladies. Pimps and johns can still be prosecuted. MMS is technically the pimp.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 10:57 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 333Cops? Prosecution is decriminalized in NYC.
Originally Posted by BigD212
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 10:35 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 45Few if any MMS's are fluent enough in English to do a total recall of some rando drivers license that they eyeball for 5 or 10 seconds. They figure that if you match the photo you wouldn't be a cop or a genuine skell and show real I'd. Thats it. In all my decades hobbying I have never had anyone record my I'd info.
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
There is no such thing as totally clean and neat transaction in this town. There is a degree of risk that you can't avoid. Ask Elliott Spitzer.
-
09-01-21 23:33 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 91Why are you bothering with the agency if you're going to be a nervous wreck going in? Just go somewhere else.
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
Some of you guys fret too much. In this sordid hobby, a certain amount of bravado is needed if you want some really great experiences.
-
09-01-21 20:14 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 21298 Mott as a few posts below suggests:-D.
Originally Posted by Snjzkd
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 17:06 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 333Yeah, she got Woke in 2021 and is full supporter of BLM
Originally Posted by PWnyc69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 17:01 #5051Regular Member

Posts: 1Recommendations?
I'm heading to NYC for the weekend and I'm trying to see if you guys could could recommend me a chick that does BBFS for $300 or under. I tried to reach out to Dr Liza but she is out of town. Any other recommendations would be great.
-
09-01-21 12:58 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 294Last time I contacted her a few years ago she was flat out openly racist on the shade. Is that still the case?
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 22:31 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 212Then don't go and find somewhere else to visit. LOL.
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
Nah son, Fuka's teeth looked like they were rotting away.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 18:51 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 158Wsd pp
This agency asks for copy of Id. I'm hesitant (naturally) to send a picture of that over text. I ask what else they will allow. I'm told they will allow me to show it in person. If I go set up a session who am I showing this to? Do they take my Id? Do they write down my name? I'm super hesitant about this sorta thing of course.
-
08-30-21 11:05 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 1404Most Japanese have bad teeth. First world country with good water supply and dental care but majority still end up with badly misaligned teeth. They also smoke like chimneys there so stained / yellowed teeth is common.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 10:56 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 333All negotiations was with Micoto. I didn't notice her teeth, I think they were fine. I do remember Fuka there had awful stained teeth.
Originally Posted by TwilightDragon
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 10:42 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 51Was MMS the one asking for the additional $ for CIP? And how was Micoto's teeth? Thanks!
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 09:15 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 212LOL, don't worry how other people spend their money. I've had plenty of Japanese girls in their 20's the last few months no restrictions. You keep going to that Mott street shop and keep the grannies in business.
Originally Posted by PunkedLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 08:33 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 329[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!









Reply With Quote






