Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 17725
-
09-02-21 15:41 #8080Senior Member

Posts: 60Kandi
I was posting this from my phone earlier and accidentally posted it under massage parlors.
I didn't get a response from the other providers I reached out to so I tried Kand at a low rent extended stay motel.
She seems like the kind of gal that can't make a real connection with anyone. Everything seemed very lackluster and underwhelming. She definitely didn't practice her Kegels after having a baby. Finally tried to finish doggy, but the smell was too much when she turned over.
I finally said that I was older and had trouble finishing sometimes and left.
Wouldn't repeat.
-
09-02-21 15:35 #8079Regular Member

Posts: 17If anyone is in a giving mood and can give me her contact info, I had her old number, but I don't practice the hobby too often.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 11:32 #8078Senior Member

Posts: 457No. This is the tall busty redhead Katy that doubles with Bella.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 09:06 #8077Senior Member

Posts: 170My bad, didn't navigate to the vids in the original link. Thanks.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 06:15 #8076Senior Member

Posts: 398Katy
Are we talking about the petite Katy by the Fox with the little dog? If so please send me contact thanks.
Originally Posted by LordKaty
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 00:47 #8075Senior Member

Posts: 316Damn, this depresses me because I've got her # from back when she last posted an ad, and I've tried texting every now and then, and I *never* get a response. Seen her twice previously and had VERY good sessions both times.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 19:27 #8074Regular Member

Posts: 1Katy
Katy is back apparently. Ad says that she is only working with her friend Kara.
-
09-01-21 19:15 #8073Senior Member

Posts: 164Angel
Anyone had any experience with angel? She In st Ann by the airport.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/66531921
-
09-01-21 18:37 #8072Senior Member

Posts: 418Same thing as you. She was nice, but once she asked for a pic, I nope'd out of there.
Originally Posted by WyzGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 18:36 #8071Senior Member

Posts: 418Yep. That and the "meth face" which is due to picking at your skin. I feel bad for her, as once you're hooked. You're screwed without proper help- which from what I've seen from her facebook, she doesn't have any.
Originally Posted by HotJohnny33
[View Original Post]
She's also heavier than her ads show (which is rare for a drug addict as they progress in the addiction) so even w / o drugs it's a bit of a bait-and-switch ad she runs.
-
09-01-21 16:37 #8070Senior Member

Posts: 235Ashley
She's doing FS again now, supposedly. I wouldn't know because once again she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 15:32 #8069Regular Member

Posts: 20Have anyone seen her before? May TOFTT and report back if I don't hear anything back.
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/925493010863
-
09-01-21 11:57 #8068Senior Member

Posts: 335Parker
Wanted to give you a heads up that Parker is now on OF and here's the link: https://onlyfans.com/sammyunravelled She is definitely one of the best providers around and I'm sure she will do a great job on OF. And by the way, in addition to being a great provider she is also a wonderful lady who really enjoys being a mom!
Also, OF was supposed to shut down on October 1st at least as far as sexual content, but I'm pretty sure that's no longer the case.
-
09-01-21 11:45 #8067Senior Member

Posts: 399Take a look
Take a look at her videos, there's a couple that show how much bigger she is than in her pictures.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/3143918916
-
09-01-21 11:21 #8066Senior Member

Posts: 47Teeth
Actually what causes your teeth to rot out is your mouth is always dry which allows cavities and stuff to grow you need the saliva to clean your mouth. A lot of prescription drugs do that too.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






