Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8055
    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she recently check out of the state resort.
    Ok thank you. Yea I just text her as well now. She only doing outcall only now.

  2. #8054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'm not too fond on that either paying a booking fee. And that was for a incall she said I can do.
    Can confirm she recently check out of the state resort.

  3. #8053
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years. I haven't seen her- but she's legitimate in what she does, as I used to have her on my Facebook for a couple years. Real girl. I think she's outcalls only now and some have started asking for that so they don't waste their time. However, paying that is up to you- I never would give any deposit for any reason.
    Yea I'm not too fond on that either paying a booking fee. And that was for a incall she said I can do.

  4. #8052
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? She asking for 20 $ for the booking and then give her the rest after?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/66356855
    She's been around for years. I haven't seen her- but she's legitimate in what she does, as I used to have her on my Facebook for a couple years. Real girl. I think she's outcalls only now and some have started asking for that so they don't waste their time. However, paying that is up to you- I never would give any deposit for any reason.

  5. #8051
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom47  [View Original Post]
    Hard to find a reputable provider that does Greek anymore? Any suggestions?
    The only one I had was Brittany (went by Metro on LC). She's out of circulation for a while. She's on a state-sponsored vacation until sometime next year as I understand. I'm thinking about checking out Aurora from Tryst. There's some indication of Greek in a few reviews on here, but nothing in her ad. She seems a little pricey too, so we will see.

    Happy hunting and if you find a solid greek provider, please let us know.

  6. #8050

    Share

    Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom47  [View Original Post]
    Hard to find a reputable provider that does Greek anymore? Any suggestions?
    If you do share please. I am striking out.

    Just want a nice looking gal without too many issues.

  7. #8049

    Anyone?

    Hard to find a reputable provider that does Greek anymore? Any suggestions?

  8. #8048

    Destiny

    Booked with Destiny today and was told she's leaving the Angels and going independent. She's a complete delight so I'm excited for this. Her new line is (636) XXX-4928 she has a snapchat too smlbbw. She was my favorite in the short time they had her so it will be interesting to see how she takes off. Don't know anyone who's been disappointed after seeing her. I've attached a photo she's an aa, curvy, natural bombshell.

  9. #8047

    Nerdy curvy inked and dirty

    I know there has been a couple of reviews posted about this one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/66333472 . I saw her recently as I needed to nut and she was only a few minutes from where I live. She is definitely not the lady in the picture. She's has a few extra pounds (not a BBW) and is in her 40's. It was easy to set up the appointment. A couple of texts and I was off to her location. She is located and the Super 8 in Pevely. Her room smelled heavily of smoke if that matters to you. It was nothing but business for her. Give me the cash, get naked, nut and go. She pretty much just layed there while I was on top of her. No enthusiam what so ever. Would I repeat, eh, maybe if I'm horny and need a quick cum dump. For the price, a C-note, not a bad experience for 30 minutes of service.

  10. #8046

    Elle

    Any Intel on this one? Thinking of pulling the trigger. Haven't seen anyone in 8+months are there any reputable providers left?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ambereyedbbygrl

  11. #8045

    Chole

    Has anyone seen her before? She asking for 20 $ for the booking and then give her the rest after?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/66356855

  12. #8044

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    If she's hiding in her photos, then yeah.

    Expect a big ole gut, lots of baby damage, or both.
    I got to the parking lot. She was smoking outside. She didn't see me. She wore a t-shirt that show her belly. I texted her an apologize that my wife was checking up on me. So, I couldn't make it.

  13. #8043
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I'm taking one for the team today with this beauty. Does anyone recommend otherwise? Does she have an extra tummy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/66321901
    If she's hiding in her photos, then yeah.

    Expect a big ole gut, lots of baby damage, or both.

  14. #8042
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I'm taking one for the team today with this beauty. Does anyone recommend otherwise? Does she have an extra tummy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/66321901
    Yea she has an extra tummy. I haven't seen her but she send me a pic.

  15. #8041

    Toft

    I'm taking one for the team today with this beauty. Does anyone recommend otherwise? Does she have an extra tummy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/66321901

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape