Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 13796
-
09-02-21 12:42 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 293Rl
Saw Sisi from the new rotation in room#1. Very pretty face, average body, not fat, some breast sag, late 20's I think, good service.
-
09-01-21 23:11 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 261Savage
Bro you're a savage her head is not that big she's cute.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 19:49 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 988Weaponized Autism in Action
Well, I went to the place at Lock and Archer two days in a row at 11 AM and got shut out both times. I wanted to get a line-up yesterday because the pics they posted were definitely fake. This was a disappointment after them posting real pics during the previous rotation. New pics today look legit because one was of a girl I saw three years ago over on Princeton. I recognized her big forehead, reviewed my image hoard from the Golden Age of 2188, and it's a definite match. She's got a crazy tattoo on her back of two nymphs worshipping a winged penis and was a pretty good rough noisy fuck. I've totally blown out my budget this week, but any confirmation of her being there would be appreciated. I don't recognize the other girl. They are pushing Dongguan service, so probably the same deal as RL.
-
09-01-21 13:18 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 293Advertising
,except that I believe it is against the forum's policy to permit provider advertising postings in this thread, need to post in the classified ad thread. Posing as a hobbyist implies an unbiased review which is obviously not the case if you are the business owner / manager.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 12:49 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 102Any info on KPs new Hazel?
Looking to book something this weekend but any intel you may have beforehand would be appreciated. Either way I'll report back.
Thanks.
-
09-01-21 10:44 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 318There is nothing wrong with it, but just be upfront and open about it.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
A simple. "Gents, I have a new gal, here is a real picture of her, she's only available from now to X amount of time" I'd be fine with this. People would be happy your open about it and ask you questions that only you could answer.
-
08-31-21 18:18 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 261Boom
Roasted.
Originally Posted by NoJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 12:04 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 161Adult search
Anyone else having a problem with this site? Only half the escorts are showing up.
-
08-31-21 01:17 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 318I do believe they are the owner, as they always promote this same site. I just don't like that they aren't upfront about it. Would be a much better interaction if they just said it straight. That fact that their identity is deceiving makes me doubt anything he ever posts.
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 23:53 #6227Banned Member

Posts: 628Translation: damn you got me these pics are fake AF the girl in the pic not in Chicago probably just another Thai with csection scars and a bad boob job LOL 😂.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 23:31 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 49Bebe
Good looking Thai chick w bolt ons. Didn't join me in the shower but was enthusiastic. BBBJ, CG, and mish. English was plenty good enough for our purposes. I'm not exceedingly large but north of avg. She was wincing a bit so I had to hold back. Fine for me but for the big guys it may be a problem. Pics in the ad obviously aren't her. Face is extremely cute IMO. If I wanted to nitpick she could use some firming up in the belly but would still be considered slim by any metric. As always YMMV but I plan on returning soon.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1823898
-
08-29-21 17:11 #6225Shill

Posts: 196Hope this helps
This girl is in Chicago for a month. Though there are palm trees between latitudes 30 degrees and and 30 degrees S, in tropical and sub-tropical regions, it is likely where these forward pictures were captured. I did ask I hope this helps.
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 02:07 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 936I saw her about a month ago. I would say upper 30's is more accurate. She has one of the best bodies you will come across in an Asian apartment. Good experience every time. She keeps the apartment clean and organized. It's in a housing tenement reminiscent of the USSR but at least the inside is somewhat nice.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 15:42 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 196Schaumburg asian apartment girls
Does anybody have a link or a phone number to them?
-
08-28-21 08:41 #6222Shill

Posts: 196Not bad. Not bad at all.
It's been over 12 months or so time since seeing a new face.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1823898
Attached are the actuals.











Reply With Quote





