Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24821
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/197558

    Saw Jasmine at a store front place.

    She appeared to be in her 30's. She's a bigger girl, way beyond thick, looks 5-6/10.

    Service: Good massage with limited touching. She seemed irritated when asked about extras. I didn't push it.

    She worked both front and back with a rough technique, but I did ask for lots of pressure. Got maybe a half hr, left happy.

    Damage: 120/45 minutes.

    I would not repeat.

  2. #24820
    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if any Indian FS here?
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/222848

    She's not full service, she's the only one I know.

    FS Indian is hard, if not impossible, to find. If anyone knows of one please PM. I've tried SA too but there ain't much there.

  3. #24819

    Aol

    I was on my normal mid day SW routes and ended up farther north than usual so figured I would try AOL after reading your post. I have been meaning to try it out for a while and I know it's been talked about plenty just too lazy to look.

    Quick Notes:

    -Jazzy. Big fake ass, D fake tits, looked pretty good but was wearing a mask. I love thick Latina's so it was right up my alley. Very nice but no English at all.

    -60 HH door.

    -Not a horrible massage.

    -60 L1 W / Tits out / pants off and L2 offered just not sure how much (I assume 100). She was wet for sure so I think L3 is there (she was so laid back) for either the right price or maybe a few visits.

    -Room / office space was pretty janky but who cares.

    -parking wasn't bad at all although I did risk it and park in permit parking but finding a free spot would've only taken a few minutes. Again I'm a lazy MF lately.

    -Great area for some good tacos after

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShady  [View Original Post]
    I've heard AOL and sunrise are good Latina massage places just curious if anybody has a good recommendation on who to see and where to go for sure and also what's the damage looking at if it's the same as an Asian parlor price wise.

  4. #24818
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a lot of Indian and Middle Eastern girls who would tour from Toronto but that's obviously stopped when the border closed.

    The closest I've seen in Chicago recently was a Persian girl.
    That would be interesting any details?

  5. #24817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if there are any Indian experiences at all. Does not have to parlor.
    There used to be a lot of Indian and Middle Eastern girls who would tour from Toronto but that's obviously stopped when the border closed.

    The closest I've seen in Chicago recently was a Persian girl.

  6. #24816

    Does not have to be a parlor, open to any Indian suggestions

    I am wondering if there are any Indian experiences at all. Does not have to parlor.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    Been to Yun before, Exercise, good experience so far. Wonder if any Indian FS here?

  7. #24815

    SXL. Kelly

    Has anyone tried SXL recently? Is Kelly attractive? Or would West River be a better bet? TIA.

  8. #24814

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Add 100 to give her a massage. BS.
    Where in hell do they get ideas like that? BS for sure.

  9. #24813

    Latina massage

    I've heard AOL and sunrise are good Latina massage places just curious if anybody has a good recommendation on who to see and where to go for sure and also what's the damage looking at if it's the same as an Asian parlor price wise.

  10. #24812

    Escape

    Anyone remember Escape Salon on 111th and Central in Oak Lawn / Alsip. It apparently has been closed for over 2 years now. But I'm looking for similar places like that. Salons that offer massages out the back LOL. Or anyone know if those girls from Escape still work somewhere else?

  11. #24811
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Add 100 to give her a massage. BS.
    She had a brief run with spa paris before setting up her oak brook location that I assume she runs. I've been tempted a number of times but I have yet to see a good review. It's a perfect setup for the girls, they know there are 5-10 dudes in the next room waiting to save the day if a client gets out of hand or is unsatisfied.

  12. #24810
    Add 100 to give her a massage. BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Visconti5683  [View Original Post]
    You may want to look into this (in Oak Brook but only thing like this I can think of):

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/144406

    My understanding is it's a barber shop in front with guys cutting hair and massage in back w / the girls. I cannot comment on the service at all and haven't done a lot of research on it. I just know there was a report somewhere a year or two ago about it. I remember from the report that the extras are limited (no full service) and costly. I believe there are 2 black girls and a Latina available. Do not take this as me sayings it's good because I have absolutely no idea. I just know it matches what you are looking for. If you do check it out please report back.

  13. #24809

    Thanks!

    This is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks!

    Anyone remember that place I mentioned? I want to say Chicago Ridge. Across from a cemetery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Visconti5683  [View Original Post]
    You may want to look into this (in Oak Brook but only thing like this I can think of):

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/144406

    My understanding is it's a barber shop in front with guys cutting hair and massage in back w / the girls. I cannot comment on the service at all and haven't done a lot of research on it. I just know there was a report somewhere a year or two ago about it. I remember from the report that the extras are limited (no full service) and costly. I believe there are 2 black girls and a Latina available. Do not take this as me sayings it's good because I have absolutely no idea. I just know it matches what you are looking for. If you do check it out please report back.

  14. #24808

    Maybe this?

    You may want to look into this (in Oak Brook but only thing like this I can think of):

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/144406

    My understanding is it's a barber shop in front with guys cutting hair and massage in back w / the girls. I cannot comment on the service at all and haven't done a lot of research on it. I just know there was a report somewhere a year or two ago about it. I remember from the report that the extras are limited (no full service) and costly. I believe there are 2 black girls and a Latina available. Do not take this as me sayings it's good because I have absolutely no idea. I just know it matches what you are looking for. If you do check it out please report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I'm looking for places that aren't store front parlors. Like office building places or a hair salon or like beauty shop.

    I went to One years ago. A beauty shop and tattoo parlor. Like new era or something. They did massage too. Was great!

    I like the thrilling. I don't love storefronts and I don't love motels.

  15. #24807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAvet101  [View Original Post]
    Going to see Laura on Friday. Saw her long ago but just for basic visit. Anyone have info on what upgrades she offers and the damage those will have?
    You should be able to have CBJ, 69, and FS for 100 to 150 extra. Its worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape