Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8051

    Parker

    Wanted to give you a heads up that Parker is now on OF and here's the link: https://onlyfans.com/sammyunravelled She is definitely one of the best providers around and I'm sure she will do a great job on OF. And by the way, in addition to being a great provider she is also a wonderful lady who really enjoys being a mom!

    Also, OF was supposed to shut down on October 1st at least as far as sexual content, but I'm pretty sure that's no longer the case.

  2. #8050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Take a look

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    So I take it you are saying it was that bad?? Or you are not a fan at all? Because she is kinda cute, I could look past baby damage and a bit of chunk.

    Share if you want, no big deal.
    Take a look at her videos, there's a couple that show how much bigger she is than in her pictures.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/3143918916

  3. #8049

    Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    What a horrible drug. Don't even recognize her from year's ago when I saw her. Understand Crystal suck's / drains calcium from you big time, so usually the teeth are the first to go. I know a few of the pic's in her ad were old and dated to back when she was on the "other site" (which I expect always from most providers) but damn.
    Actually what causes your teeth to rot out is your mouth is always dry which allows cavities and stuff to grow you need the saliva to clean your mouth. A lot of prescription drugs do that too.

  4. #8048

    Wake and bake

    Anyone seen this one. We texted a week or so back and had a good attitude but wanted a pic or FT so bailed. Anyone have any info if she is real / services provided?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/66503522

  5. #8047

    Fake Ad, stay away

    Pics in the ad are of a gal that lives in the Cincy area and she hasn't moved.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/234530999716

  6. #8046

    Maneater

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard from her in a couple months. I am curious as well.
    She still around I don't have her number if anyone wants to send it to me great, but I play golf near her place see her blackpickup there still she don't need to post bc she probably is the best around and at her prices she stays super busy!!

    She could charge 3 plus but she still at 2 bc she just likes to have sex and makes it special not like these others that make it assembly line in the hour she goes over on most visits.

    Thanks.

  7. #8045

    Wow

    What a horrible drug. Don't even recognize her from year's ago when I saw her. Understand Crystal suck's / drains calcium from you big time, so usually the teeth are the first to go. I know a few of the pic's in her ad were old and dated to back when she was on the "other site" (which I expect always from most providers) but damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Did you check her stl mugshots page? She's ate up. Meth has gotten to her BAD.

  8. #8044
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know? Retired? New number? I've tried reaching out lately with no luck.
    I haven't heard from her in a couple months. I am curious as well.

  9. #8043
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Did you check her stl mugshots page? She's ate up. Meth has gotten to her BAD.
    Oh wow no I haven't seen this at all. Geez the pics in her ad look way better then this. Thank you!

  10. #8042
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Ok thank you. Yea I just text her as well now. She only doing outcall only now.
    Did you check her stl mugshots page? She's ate up. Meth has gotten to her BAD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T085871781.jpg‎  

  11. #8041

    Maneater?

    Anyone know? Retired? New number? I've tried reaching out lately with no luck.

  12. #8040
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I got to the parking lot. She was smoking outside. She didn't see me. She wore a t-shirt that show her belly. I texted her an apologize that my wife was checking up on me. So, I couldn't make it.
    So I take it you are saying it was that bad?? Or you are not a fan at all? Because she is kinda cute, I could look past baby damage and a bit of chunk.

    Share if you want, no big deal.

  13. #8039

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    The only one I had was Brittany (went by Metro on LC). She's out of circulation for a while. She's on a state-sponsored vacation until sometime next year as I understand. I'm thinking about checking out Aurora from Tryst. There's some indication of Greek in a few reviews on here, but nothing in her ad. She seems a little pricey too, so we will see.

    Happy hunting and if you find a solid greek provider, please let us know.
    Brittney was great and can confirm Greek with her. Shame she's gone for now. Aurora is great but pricey and Greek is included. Personally she's too expensive for me. She's nice and good at what she does but she's a little work and a bit trailer trash. If that's your thing give her a spin.

  14. #8038
    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she recently check out of the state resort.
    Ok thank you. Yea I just text her as well now. She only doing outcall only now.

  15. #8037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'm not too fond on that either paying a booking fee. And that was for a incall she said I can do.
    Can confirm she recently check out of the state resort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape