Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,391 to 18,405 of 41286
-
09-01-21 00:39 #22896Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Morning, Emily.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 00:38 #22895Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Morning, Mandy her headline on STG is, The Nasty One.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 00:32 #22894Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Morning, she's legit, she does BBFS & BBBJ CIM, I believe it's 80 duckes.
-
08-31-21 23:14 #22893Senior Member

Posts: 96She is fake and agency
I sent you a private message but for everyone else, the pics and text all fake.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 22:09 #22892Senior Member

Posts: 299Another one
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/158716632143
Please, send me your intel for this one too.
-
08-31-21 21:51 #22891Senior Member

Posts: 299Assistance
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/599717992161
I've seen this fish post before a couple of years ago. The pictures haven't changed. Please, send me your intel.
-
08-31-21 20:11 #22890Senior Member

Posts: 1170By the way
I actually meant leery.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 20:09 #22889Senior Member

Posts: 1170About spelling
Yeah, I noticed that when I went back to read my post. I hate misspellings but hey, when you can't go back and edit your post, it is what it is partner.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 20:01 #22888Senior Member

Posts: 243Dakota
FYI, texted her today, she is on vacation until the 8th.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 19:10 #22887Senior Member

Posts: 101Same deal.
Me deal here. Not if I can l can find someone to split a hotel room? LOL.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 18:54 #22886Senior Member

Posts: 653Un charges like crazy
She is literally up charging for things that are typically included for service. Like she is charging you the amount of time plus what ever act you do. She real deal trying to hustle someone out here.
Originally Posted by MikeEbanks
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 18:49 #22885Senior Member

Posts: 28Any info on Her
I'm curious about this one any info on her? She looks pregnant.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/373844146238
-
08-31-21 17:35 #22884Senior Member

Posts: 94Sexy Kitten / Duo link
Sorry. Here is their link.
Originally Posted by KanjiDog
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/619048807118
I think the other one works Seeking.com.
-
08-31-21 17:20 #22883Senior Member

Posts: 919Weary = tired
Wary = careful.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 17:14 #22882Senior Member

Posts: 919Who?
You seem to be just padding a post count without telling us who you're talking about. I initially thought you were just stupid, but I'm not so sure now.
Originally Posted by TheNextMorning
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






