Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7132

    Report of a dream I had with SB

    https://www.seeking.com/member/be637...4-19761b124b6b

    Had a dream with this one. She's nice to chat with and we agreed on a date / time within two days, always a good sign, she agreed to a ppm 400 but no specifics were discussed on what she'll be down to other than meet up, but I had a sense that things will go well if we hit which in most cases do with me. Took her out to dinner, chatted about things, and she was in no hurry to leave, so I brought up spending more private time which she agreed right away. Off we went and had a good time, BBFSCIP, with multiple position. She works out and has toned body. Treat her well and she will do back.

  2. #7131
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Now that's a steal.
    Like seriously what do these dumb WGs think they can offer with chatting with their dumb asses.

    I know there are plenty of simps that are so starved for any interaction would pay that shit.

  3. #7130

  4. #7129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one's looking for an arrangement with no intimacy. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9acd...7-489d14f72ab8
    At least you don't have to put up with her smoking.

  5. #7128

    Bambii

    Another one not interested in intimacy. FML:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0bfca...d-1799bdd40508

  6. #7127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Mariebaybee

    Now that's a steal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  7. #7126

    Dispute Charge

    So I created my account and purchased premium. I ended up getting banned after only 3 days for god knows what reason. Are there any downsides to disputing this charge on my credit card? I'm kinda pissed off to have $ basically down the drain.

  8. #7125

    Bunny

    This one's looking for an arrangement with no intimacy. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9acd...7-489d14f72ab8

  9. #7124

    Beachbabe12

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I traded some messages a while back. She seemed friendly, flirtatious, and eager. At one point, she asked me to pay her rent before meeting. I declined, and she said she was kidding, but that was the last I heard from her. She has a pretty face, but a larger body than I prefer. Her location has varied from Ocean City to Southern Maryland to D. C. If you like a woman with a larger frame, she could be a good fit. My concerns are the allowance and some flakiness.
    She's changed her name but same profile. She hum recently but to you're point, a much bigger frame than I prefer so it's a pass for me.

  10. #7123
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8

    She hit me up on message and gave number without asking? I'm getting a pro vibe, not the type I go for usually, but intrigued. Any experience?
    Definitely a pro, she's been talked about here many times.

  11. #7122

    Oh wow

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She logs in randomly but I haven't been able to get her to respond. Good luck to those that can get her to engage, she is definitely hot af.
    Good luck to anyone that can get that. From what I see it can happen. Rooting for ya.

  12. #7121
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Bumping it up. I am meeting her this Saturda. Please let me know if any of you have any information.
    How did your date with her go?

  13. #7120
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Messaged VEE and we met up that night. Such a sweetheart and a shorty (4'9 ft.), which I'm into. Great kisser, great boobs. BBFSCIP. Never discussed money. She texted me after she left the FC asking about the arrangement part. I venmoed her 3 since I do want to see her again. She proactively reached out to me to set up a second date.
    Damn, I've been waiting to see when she'd return to the site and wrote her a couple messages a couple weeks ago. She left me on read, so I took that as a sign she wasn't interested or she's been getting a ton of recent traffic. Glad you had a fantastic time though man! Cheers!

  14. #7119
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's even actually on here anymore, but trust me, she's hot as fuck. If you have the chance you want to hit that.
    She logs in randomly but I haven't been able to get her to respond. Good luck to those that can get her to engage, she is definitely hot af.

  15. #7118

    Any intel on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8

    She hit me up on message and gave number without asking? I'm getting a pro vibe, not the type I go for usually, but intrigued. Any experience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape