Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 626
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #356

    Scam

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/151750

    Texted. No repose. Then got a text from the "pimp" saying I owe $1500 or there is a hit out on me.

    Total scam. Probably from over seas. Leave this one alone.

  2. #355

    Virginity for sale

    Is she selling her virginity or what?.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66076650

  3. #354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Peaches Off Of Lavista. Avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    This people is ripping off people and they don't even hide it smh.
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0ebc069a4b209d

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6788569924/1

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-856-9924

    I had this woman a while ago. Long story short if you pay for anal. Know that that price of $. 50 is solely anal. No head and no pussy. LOL. BBBJ for $ is literally an extra cost to a normal session. For instance a normal session is HHR $. Add $ to get BBBJ. Ridiculous on all levels. To do a facial and cream in her mouth is an extra cost. $. 50 is the cost to CIM. Up charging all over the place and if you don't agree she snap and get an attitude and all. She is still the same and has a bad attitude once she snaps.

    Not going to lie. Her head game is phenomenal BTW. Tight asf suction and wet with it but anyways this one up charges all over the place and she is bigger in person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails adb0772a543604c028c398329f5b566f_f.jpg‎   0b7c86d294fb49b7ac7c7939fe106cd6_f.jpg‎   42d2b152be6e629e262fd93cb03dad11_f.jpg‎   20cfca9db8b61e9a27aa13116da36fcc_f.jpg‎   f02fdd36125517d170591af1e89409c9_f.jpg‎  


  4. #353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Slim Kiyanne. Nice Body. Garbage Service. Save Your Money. Horrible experience

    Ads of the provider:

    https://callescort.org/470-502-8188

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-502-8188

    This provider is a total waste. Yes she looks great but look past that. When a provider has so many restrictions and NOs that are visible in the ad. They are more than likely trash. That has remained true in my experience but I violated my own rule LOL. This provider will not give head etc. Everything is extra. For 200 dollars there is so much better than this thing. She will snap if you question her actions and her refusing to do certain things FYI. Nice tits, nice soft ass and nice feet. No belly damage. Doesn't speak ghetto or come off slang but horrible service and I repeat everything is fucking extra. Dumb as shit. On top of that she more than likely has someone in the bathroom in her room while you fuck her. Avoid. Her current ads have her face obscured but I found the ones where she first started posting and actually showed her face. Normal looking with long ass eye lashes LOL. Has some makeup on. 200 down the drain lmfao. 200 only gets you the kat in an HH. That is it and limited positions LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210804231956.jpg‎   a3USVQ.jpg‎   yotP78.jpg‎   KWk8zj.jpg‎   QP7fTy.jpg‎  


  5. #352

    Reported Fake Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by EffMacomber  [View Original Post]
    Only way to fight'them.
    I reported fake ad and spam on website. It's not showing now.

  6. #351

    Did you report?

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    Another link.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8599035219/1

    Dunno how they got two reviews.
    Only way to fight'them.

  7. #350

    Another link of the same profile

    Another link.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8599035219/1

    Dunno how they got two reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/859-903-5219

    This is a fake profile.

    I went to her place and it was a bait and switch. I had to give 80 to escape from those scam people.

    She got people around who would surround.

  8. #349

    TS Asia- Scam

    https://callescort.org/859-903-5219

    This is a fake profile.

    I went to her place and it was a bait and switch. I had to give 80 to escape from those scam people.

    She got people around who would surround.

  9. #348

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetal85  [View Original Post]
    But I haven't found anything about it using DD.

    So here it is. Asian hotties in private residence. Don't feel like going back to Uncles hotel again.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/183206640511
    In my experience, these places aren't worth going to. Yea they might have a "VIP" service or whatever. But almost always I'm shorted on time, no matter what location it is. And the women are hardly ever as pretty as the pictures. I hope this helps you make a better and more informed decision.

  10. #347

    What's the question?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetal85  [View Original Post]
    But I haven't found anything about it using DD.

    So here it is. Asian hotties in private residence. Don't feel like going back to Uncles hotel again.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/183206640511
    I have no idea how to help you.

  11. #346

    I hate asking

    But I haven't found anything about it using DD.

    So here it is. Asian hotties in private residence. Don't feel like going back to Uncles hotel again.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/183206640511

  12. #345

    You took a loss on that

    Always love your stories man,. You should have been detailed.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Beware!

    https://callescort.org/470-482-7517

    This chic was my 3rd draft pic. I had two other chic's that I was trying to see, but they both flaked on me. Chic gave me address to apartment in Marietta / Austell. Too tired for long reviews right now, but stay away. Takes donations and pretends to be police. Smdh.

  13. #344

    They still working!

    This people is ripping off people and they don't even hide it smh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210629-232652.jpg‎  

  14. #343

    Chanel

    Beware!

    https://callescort.org/470-482-7517

    This chic was my 3rd draft pic. I had two other chic's that I was trying to see, but they both flaked on me. Chic gave me address to apartment in Marietta / Austell. Too tired for long reviews right now, but stay away. Takes donations and pretends to be police. Smdh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6799064ff0b83375c1aaf75b075a8ae5_f.jpg‎  

  15. #342

    You must be crazy

    Rally! No this pimp como with this VQV Bs, where this over pricing is going to go smh.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/61566679/#.

    This pimp and his Crew of street walkers are out of their minds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210428-162359.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210428-164026.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape