Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 626
-
08-31-21 22:05 #356Senior Member

Posts: 37Scam
https://atlanta.rubratings.com/151750
Texted. No repose. Then got a text from the "pimp" saying I owe $1500 or there is a hit out on me.
Total scam. Probably from over seas. Leave this one alone.
-
08-23-21 00:42 #355Senior Member

Posts: 113Virginity for sale
Is she selling her virginity or what?.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66076650
-
08-05-21 08:54 #354Senior Member

Posts: 2029Peaches Off Of Lavista. Avoid.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0ebc069a4b209d
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6788569924/1
https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-856-9924
I had this woman a while ago. Long story short if you pay for anal. Know that that price of $. 50 is solely anal. No head and no pussy. LOL. BBBJ for $ is literally an extra cost to a normal session. For instance a normal session is HHR $. Add $ to get BBBJ. Ridiculous on all levels. To do a facial and cream in her mouth is an extra cost. $. 50 is the cost to CIM. Up charging all over the place and if you don't agree she snap and get an attitude and all. She is still the same and has a bad attitude once she snaps.
Not going to lie. Her head game is phenomenal BTW. Tight asf suction and wet with it but anyways this one up charges all over the place and she is bigger in person.
-
08-04-21 23:40 #353Senior Member

Posts: 2029Slim Kiyanne. Nice Body. Garbage Service. Save Your Money. Horrible experience
Ads of the provider:
https://callescort.org/470-502-8188
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-502-8188
This provider is a total waste. Yes she looks great but look past that. When a provider has so many restrictions and NOs that are visible in the ad. They are more than likely trash. That has remained true in my experience but I violated my own rule LOL. This provider will not give head etc. Everything is extra. For 200 dollars there is so much better than this thing. She will snap if you question her actions and her refusing to do certain things FYI. Nice tits, nice soft ass and nice feet. No belly damage. Doesn't speak ghetto or come off slang but horrible service and I repeat everything is fucking extra. Dumb as shit. On top of that she more than likely has someone in the bathroom in her room while you fuck her. Avoid. Her current ads have her face obscured but I found the ones where she first started posting and actually showed her face. Normal looking with long ass eye lashes LOL. Has some makeup on. 200 down the drain lmfao. 200 only gets you the kat in an HH. That is it and limited positions LOL.
-
08-04-21 19:24 #352Regular Member

Posts: 3Reported Fake Ad
I reported fake ad and spam on website. It's not showing now.
Originally Posted by EffMacomber
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 09:15 #351

Posts: 682Did you report?
Only way to fight'them.
Originally Posted by VictorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 01:29 #350Regular Member

Posts: 3Another link of the same profile
Another link.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8599035219/1
Dunno how they got two reviews.
Originally Posted by VictorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 20:58 #349Regular Member

Posts: 3TS Asia- Scam
https://callescort.org/859-903-5219
This is a fake profile.
I went to her place and it was a bait and switch. I had to give 80 to escape from those scam people.
She got people around who would surround.
-
07-31-21 19:03 #348Senior Member

Posts: 99My experience
In my experience, these places aren't worth going to. Yea they might have a "VIP" service or whatever. But almost always I'm shorted on time, no matter what location it is. And the women are hardly ever as pretty as the pictures. I hope this helps you make a better and more informed decision.
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal85
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 16:31 #347

Posts: 682What's the question?
I have no idea how to help you.
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal85
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 12:50 #346Senior Member

Posts: 84I hate asking
But I haven't found anything about it using DD.
So here it is. Asian hotties in private residence. Don't feel like going back to Uncles hotel again.
https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/183206640511
-
06-30-21 09:13 #345Senior Member

Posts: 444You took a loss on that
Always love your stories man,. You should have been detailed.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 23:35 #344Senior Member

Posts: 435They still working!
This people is ripping off people and they don't even hide it smh.
-
06-02-21 02:34 #343Senior Member

Posts: 2087Chanel
Beware!
https://callescort.org/470-482-7517
This chic was my 3rd draft pic. I had two other chic's that I was trying to see, but they both flaked on me. Chic gave me address to apartment in Marietta / Austell. Too tired for long reviews right now, but stay away. Takes donations and pretends to be police. Smdh.
-
04-28-21 16:31 #342Senior Member

Posts: 435You must be crazy
Rally! No this pimp como with this VQV Bs, where this over pricing is going to go smh.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/61566679/#.
This pimp and his Crew of street walkers are out of their minds.










Reply With Quote





