Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Suitcase city shanking

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Hey, VC, what part of she's totally out of the game didn't you understand from Rookie's post. Being new is not an excuse to be a moron.
    A read through VC's 26 posts gives me the impression that he's either 1) a chain yanker; 2) a kid in his mom's basement; or 3) a member who contributes nothing of value but asks a lot of dumb questions. He needs to get off the porch if he wants to run with the big dogs.

  2. #678

    Reading Comprehension

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    She wants to let us fine mongers know that she's doing amazing! She just finish her drug program and will be off probation end of September. She is totally out of the game and I couldn't be happier for her! I wish her continued success.
    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Wow she's looking good. Can you hook me up with her please? I'm a rookie Monger. New to this all of this.
    Hey, VC, what part of she's totally out of the game didn't you understand from Rookie's post. Being new is not an excuse to be a moron.

  3. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-patholog...er-organs.html

    This is a fucking nightmare and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I truly hope those who are vaccinated get through this thing unscathed.
    Anybody that might be concerned about capillary clotting as mentioned in the video above, another doctor explains how the vaccines work and how they go sideways. He also recommends getting something called a D-dimer test. It's about 20 minutes in on this video.

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/zAw0Pzg27RTo/

  4. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I think I'll take my chances with the vaccine, Dr. Dipshit.

    What we now know about how to fight the delta variant of COVID.

    https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/202...-covid-column/
    Good luck brother. Keep us updated.

  5. #675

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Found a comment thread that is limited to medical professionals. Interesting to read their take on all this since they are the ones right in the middle of it all.

    https://www.medscape.com/sites/publi...adverse-events
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-patholog...er-organs.html

    This is a fucking nightmare and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I truly hope those who are vaccinated get through this thing unscathed.
    I think I'll take my chances with the vaccine, Dr. Dipshit.

    What we now know about how to fight the delta variant of COVID.

    https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/202...-covid-column/

  6. #674
    https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-patholog...er-organs.html

    This is a fucking nightmare and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I truly hope those who are vaccinated get through this thing unscathed.

  7. #673
    Found a comment thread that is limited to medical professionals. Interesting to read their take on all this since they are the ones right in the middle of it all.

    https://www.medscape.com/sites/publi...adverse-events

  8. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who comes to a forum about finding pussy just to read random opinions on a pandemic?

    I'm almost missing the lame ass hole from Detroit!
    HeadUpHisAss313 was cheap entertainment.

  9. #671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Am I the only one?

    Am I the only one who comes to a forum about finding pussy just to read random opinions on a pandemic?

    I'm almost missing the lame ass hole from Detroit!

  10. #670

    Look up vaccine in the dictionary

    A vaccine is a product that created immunity to a disease. It's not something that lessens symptoms. Hydroxycloriquin lessens symptoms, it's been proven. The psuedo-vaccines have not been shown to lessen symptoms, in fact it's likely they make symptoms worse. We're being lied to.

  11. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    We don't care what you posit is happening to your patients. Toe the official line or we take your livelihood.

    https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...anel-says.html

    This latest action by the Federation of State Medical Boards does it for me. I totally trust and believe that my father's heart ablation, sister in law's gallbladder removal, and friend's myocarditis after the shot are clearly just a coincidence. These vaccinations are very useful even though they don't protect you from getting or spreading the virus, they at least lessen the symptoms a bit. It's said that the flu kills more people a year than cvid. That's nonsense. The 99 percent survival rate of healthy individuals is conjecture at best. The billions of dollars the pharma companies are getting and the millions going to those dispersing it have no motive to continue to do so. It is doubtful that there will be multiple variants and multiple booster shots coming next. The fact that at least Pfizer (and most likely the others) made sure that there is absolutely no possible avenue for any legal recourse from any vaccine side effects, simply is to protect the company from wackos looking for a payday. It doesn't mean the vaccines aren't safe nor does it mean they have no idea of the possible long term side effects. Conspiracy theorists think this pandemic is being used as a psyop. An experiment to see how we react, if we will fall in line and follow orders like good little sheep before our masters. Just how much control can be forced upon us before we decide to push back? It is total nonsense. Though Klaus Schwab's books don't help, nor do the World Economic Forum's Eight Predictions for the World in 2030. I also have to admit it is a little troubling just how many companies are in line with the World Economic Forum, but that doesn't mean that they have a clear agenda here or anything and surely everyone knows about them and have done their research anyway.

    The fact that hospitals were empty and nurses were choreographing dances at the height of the pandemic and now after the vaccines have been developed and administered to millions, hospitals seem to be full. That has no correlation whatsoever to the efficacy of the vaccines themselves. It is the non vaccinated now taking up hospital beds! MSNBC, CNN, Fox News, OAN, etc, have confirmed that fact. Also, it's not like the Federation of State Medical Board will take your medical license away if, you as a doctor, report there are just as many if not more vaccinated using hospital beds. Keep in mind, that doesn't mean that vaccines are useless, nor that they are failing. There is more conspiracy theory nonsense circulating that the vaccines themselves are the Delta variant and will be future letter variants of the Greek alphabet. I'm going to be the first in line for the Lambda shot. It is your duty to do the same. Disregard my previous post about Jonas Salk and what he could do with vaccines back in the 60's. Also disregard the experiments (that we know about) the government has done on us. Such as Operation Sea Spray and the Measles vaccine experiments on children back in the late 80's. (readers of this forum might find Operation Midnight Climax interesting). It's 2021 and nowadays our government can be fully trusted and they always have our best interest in mind and never their bank accounts. No one has ever heard of a politician going into politics with a fixed salary and leaving a millionaire. That never happens. In any case, the vaccines are free and it only takes five minutes of your time to get. That idiom, "the only free cheese is in a mousetrap" what utter bullshit.

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...es-are-failing
    Found this video doing a search after reading a forbes article saying that this woman is a psychology doctor and not a medical one.

    Article they are talking about.

    https://bocanewsnow.com/2021/08/07/u...bethesda-east/

    Whatever she is, I've never seen a hospital so empty in my life, other than in Halloween 2 (1981 version). It's a sad state of affairs when people can't trust any media. Wonder just how many other hospitals full of the "unvaccinated" look like this place does.

    https://rumble.com/vkx41d-lies-media...ks-used-f.html

  12. #668

    Actually all those things do work.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Masks don't work, social distancing doesn't work, vaccines don't work, vaccines causing damage and death, vaccine causing the mutations.

    I have an immune system, it works great. Vitamin D, I'm good.
    Though not 100%. Masks do assist in curtailing the spread. Staying away from people most certainly lessens the spread. Vaccines to this point work, (99% of hospitalizations / deaths are non vaccinated). Think it's a little too early to pin mutations on the vax.

  13. #667

    Immune system

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Masks don't work, social distancing doesn't work, vaccines don't work, vaccines causing damage and death, vaccine causing the mutations.

    I have an immune system, it works great. Vitamin D, I'm good.
    Immune systems are a wonderful thing. Hence, when a Vaccine comes along to change MY immune system. I'll pass.

    Has nothing to do with politics.

  14. #666
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Ok papito.

    If I die, so be it. That is my choice, my option, and the risk I took. Nice to see you wish anyone dead.

    To Chase. Thank you for caring so much about me. Its truly heartwarming that you care about my wellbeing. .

    However, to both of you. As I said, I am not getting it anytime soon as I want more long term studies. You may feel safe getting it. Great. Good for you. I truly hope there are no long term issues with either of you, and that you don't get it, either mild or otherwise. I'll continue to take my precautions as I've done throughout this pandemic. If I get sick, so be it. I won't go out licking everything hoping you all get it. Nor am I going to cry out "I wish I got the vaccine" if I get sick. I understand the risks, and I choose not to get vaccinated yet. Never saying I won't, just not anytime soon.

    So if Taco or anyone else wishes us dead, then that is pathetic. I never wish that on anyone else.

    Saying that, I'm moving on. You all can quibble back and forth on the subject if you wish.
    Thanks for proving the case.

  15. #665

    Works

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Masks don't work, social distancing doesn't work, vaccines don't work, vaccines causing damage and death, vaccine causing the mutations.

    I have an immune system, it works great. Vitamin D, I'm good.
    Vitamin D and Zinc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape