Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22899

    Jessie in Jax

    TOFTT,

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...20197.htm?cat=

    Jessie in town, a couple back and forth texts, and one ref, and we set time. Pics are accurate! All I can say is whoa. Limited GFE although she said in text it was GFE, everything covered, 4 Marios, she's real. May repeat.

  2. #22898

    Best websites

    Gents.

    Which sites are the best or most reliable? I browse stg but the pics are so grainy the ladies don't look appealing. Tryst is better but half seem like they are not even in Jacksonville. Eros is what it is.

    Are there others that y’all use?

  3. #22897

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeEbanks  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a private message but for everyone else, the pics and text all fake.
    Thank you for the info!

  4. #22896
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    You seem to be just padding a post count without telling us who you're talking about. I initially thought you were just stupid, but I'm not so sure now.
    Good Morning, Emily.

  5. #22895
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Good Morning, Mandy her headline on STG is, The Nasty One.

  6. #22894
    Good Morning, she's legit, she does BBFS & BBBJ CIM, I believe it's 80 duckes.

  7. #22893

    She is fake and agency

    I sent you a private message but for everyone else, the pics and text all fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/599717992161

    I've seen this fish post before a couple of years ago. The pictures haven't changed. Please, send me your intel.

  8. #22892

    Another one

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/158716632143

    Please, send me your intel for this one too.

  9. #22891

    Assistance

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/599717992161

    I've seen this fish post before a couple of years ago. The pictures haven't changed. Please, send me your intel.

  10. #22890

    By the way

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Wary = careful.
    I actually meant leery.

  11. #22889

    About spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Wary = careful.
    Yeah, I noticed that when I went back to read my post. I hate misspellings but hey, when you can't go back and edit your post, it is what it is partner.

  12. #22888

    Dakota

    FYI, texted her today, she is on vacation until the 8th.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Me deal here. Not if I can l can find someone to split a hotel room? LOL.

  13. #22887

    Same deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I really want to see her, but I don't have the ability to Outcall. If she had an incall I would jump on this one!
    Me deal here. Not if I can l can find someone to split a hotel room? LOL.

  14. #22886

    Un charges like crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeEbanks  [View Original Post]
    A lot of upcharges and look at the third picture hip left side. The scar in her tummy ends there, that is why is pointed (some weird surgery) there. I would repeat for 100-120 but she tries for higher which I don't think she is worth. The picture got little to no filter but the angles are misleading.
    She is literally up charging for things that are typically included for service. Like she is charging you the amount of time plus what ever act you do. She real deal trying to hustle someone out here.

  15. #22885

    Any info on Her

    I'm curious about this one any info on her? She looks pregnant.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/373844146238

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape