Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16993

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't responded back to me yet today, but if I try her I will review her.
    I haven't seen her around since last year. She used to hang with white Sky who posts intermittently now again as well. I had them both at same time spring 2020 which was nice. Had her solo a few weeks later. Head is really decent as I recall. She had some videos on her ad that showed off her skills back then. At the time she had some guy that was hanging around the area, but never bothered anything. Might try her again now that I see she's back.

  2. #16992

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri;5526171[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/66545856[/URL]

    Is this the same Lexie but with a new number?
    Looks like her haven't tried new number.

  3. #16991

    Lexie northside

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/66545856

    Is this the same Lexie but with a new number?

    Some of the pictures look simiar a couple are of someone else.

    Anyone tried her under this number?

  4. #16990

    Read previous post 16224

    Quote Originally Posted by ImMe1112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...399/3177026083
    I reviewed her as did someone else back in April.

  5. #16989
    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but I think this girl looks like Melinda Gates, she goes by Becky. Anyway, contacted this girl for a BBBJ. She quoted $. 60. Didn't meet her due to her being on the opposite side of town and me having to work. Will try her out when time allows. Has anyone seen her? She used to post regularly but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66544953
    She hasn't responded back to me yet today, but if I try her I will review her.

  6. #16988

    Melinda Gates

    Maybe it's just me, but I think this girl looks like Melinda Gates, she goes by Becky. Anyway, contacted this girl for a BBBJ. She quoted $. 60. Didn't meet her due to her being on the opposite side of town and me having to work. Will try her out when time allows. Has anyone seen her? She used to post regularly but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66544953

  7. #16987
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    She's already had a couple reviews that were worse situations. You got off easy.
    Funnily enough I read that review a while back, but couldn't connect it to her. Wish users would attach a pic along with a review.

  8. #16986
    Quote Originally Posted by MayTag4040  [View Original Post]
    Was she 5 foot tall?
    She was pretty short AFAIK. Her ad says 4'7".

  9. #16985

    Ongoing legit provider

    Hey fellow mongers, I'm looking for a younger legit provider for an ongoing thing if you all have any suggestions, will also be looking to set up a gangbang / threesomes and foursomes, I do have another female to add to the mix, and help will be much appreciated, you can private message me if you'd like!

  10. #16984

    Kiki Dangerous

    Anyone know anything about her? Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...399/3177026083

  11. #16983
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Dig a little deeper as there is a blog below dedicated entirely to DI. You'll find what you're looking for there.
    Well now I feel dumb. I kept using the search function.

  12. #16982

    Be nice to know what 'lady'

    Have a link, name or phone number? That would help us avoid this "lady".

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I got ripped off in that neighborhood waiting for a meeting.

    First the lady came out to my car, then three guys came. Took my burner phones and three previously expired CANCELLED debit/credit cards ;-)

    At your own risk.

  13. #16981
    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    The dreaded day has come. Me too guys, me too.

    Been out of Indy for a long while and it's been a few months since I banged a young lass. Saw this ad.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/667139387368

    Texted her on a Saturday. She replied instantly. Quoted $$. 6 for an hour and negotiated for $$. 2. Gave me an address to Quality Inn. Knocked on the door to see it was actually her. Quite beautiful, smiling. Gentle and we had some pleasant conversation. Hard eraser nips on her perky breasts were a total delight. Butt was soft, firm, and jiggly. That was indeed a beautiful body. Played for 20 minutes and got my big O. Immediately she grabs the trash can to help me dispose of the bag and doesn't come back to bed and instead grabs the phone and starts texting. I ask her to lie by me. We negotiated multiple pops and GFE beforehand if you're wondering. She obliges and within a minute or so there's a knock on the door. She peeps through the keyhole and says there's a woman standing there. She asks if I've come with anyone and I answered in the negative. She dresses up to open the door while I was still naked on the bed. And that was the last time I see her..
    Was she 5 foot tall?

  14. #16980

    Mia from Eros

    Came across this one. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9047920.htm?cat=1.

    Looks TGTBT, but had a good text conversation with her. Asked for a photo, never came thru, said it was a problem on my end. Could not find any reviews using that phone #, finally asked to schedule and then the famous "however if you want to book my time you going to need to manage the deposit so I can block our time".

    Needless to say, will not be setting any time with this one.

  15. #16979

    Sara Lynne Valentine

    I see she has been a lot more active lately and I was hoping someone had seen her to provide a review. Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/saravalentine

    Thanks,

    Fitz.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape