Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 31834
-
08-31-21 17:08 #21304Senior Member

Posts: 436Hendrix
She's been around since March. I did a review on her a while back. Long story short, she's cool and should be treated fairly.
Originally Posted by Cwbales
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 17:06 #21303Senior Member

Posts: 1656Breezy Marie
Any updates on this girl I hear show offers BBBJ $60.
Originally Posted by IsJustMe818
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 15:28 #21302Regular Member

Posts: 7Cash and Dash
Well gentlemen, play in this arena long enough, it is bound to happen to you. Just happened to me today with this woman by the name of Christy.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/374359146523
Thought her apartment would be safer than a hotel but not to be, soon as she put the money away, the guy walked in.
Stay away as far as you can, she is off Haywood Ln now but is moving soon.
Learn from my experience and do not go see her.
-
08-31-21 15:28 #21301Senior Member

Posts: 151Tattoo
Well, yes, but I was looking up a little higher.
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 14:31 #21300Banned Member

Posts: 555Scam
It's a deposit scam. Not real do not fall for it some dude and his mom's basement.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 13:30 #21299Senior Member

Posts: 83I think the URL contains her phone number at the end: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...004/6156407712.
Originally Posted by Jbkmin
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 12:17 #21298Senior Member

Posts: 152Contact
I'm intrigued but couldn't find any contact info. I sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Cwbales
[View Original Post]
Does anyone else have her contact info? I searched the ads on the site he linked. Maybe I'm just overlooking it that bad.
-
08-31-21 09:25 #21297Senior Member

Posts: 357Jesus! A tattoo of Medusa right below her tits?
Originally Posted by Cwbales
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 03:17 #21296Senior Member

Posts: 793Same ad is in four different cities on the same day. Does not look promising as real.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 22:33 #21295Senior Member

Posts: 359Anyone have info?
Has anyone had a dream?
PM is fine.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/686702297741
H32.
-
08-30-21 21:02 #21294Senior Member

Posts: 151Hendrix
Location was fine, not far from BNA, no smoke smell in the room, and she looked better than her pics. I was very pleased with the service, but keep in mind that I am incredibly dull. 😄.
Originally Posted by DogeMeat64
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 17:31 #21293Senior Member

Posts: 644Cash and dash
Pics look like a trans dude no way I would go near that.
Originally Posted by BigMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 17:08 #21292Senior Member

Posts: 81Can you share info.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 14:50 #21291Senior Member

Posts: 436Umm no.
I could be wrong on the terminology, but I thought $=100. Soo $. 5 = 150.
Originally Posted by DogeMeat64
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 14:46 #21290Senior Member

Posts: 436Real
She's real. Been around for a while. She does have a pimp or bf, who I have seen her around with, but he has never given me any trouble during our dates. Made a few videos with her. She's really petite. Kind of has a soccer mom vibe to her. Nothing bad to say about her. But YMMV. I uber her to me for an outcall.
Originally Posted by Cwbales
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






