Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7138

    Pay me for being pretty

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f4d9c...3-fc212077dfe9

    Sob story about earning minimum wage at a day care center so she can get free day care for her kid.

    Recovering from reproductive surgery, but happy to be eye candy over dinner until she can bang it out (which would be never).

    Claims this is not her first rodeo -- hell if I could get someone to pay me to eat dinner it would be my fultime job!

  2. #7137
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, why do some of you always refer to time spent with a girl as a "dream?" I see it all over the massage board and I just don't get it? It honestly makes no sense to me. Not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious why this term is used.
    It's the term used for a long time in escort reviews. Not sure exactly how or why it started, but my assumption is that it is intended to leave open plausible deniability if LEO were to crack down somehow. I doubt that would really fly though, but I bet it's more habit than anything else at this point.

  3. #7136
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, why do some of you always refer to time spent with a girl as a "dream?" I see it all over the massage board and I just don't get it? It honestly makes no sense to me. Not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious why this term is used.
    It's old-school verbiage you see used more frequently in the escort community as a way of covering their ass. They use that in case somehow / someway Uncle LEO finds and uses their reviews, is able to connect the review back to them and decides to press charges / prosecute they can say they were just posting that they "had a dream about" said gal as opposed to just saying "I met and banged" said gal. No idea if it's actually a way of keeping your ass any safer and actually holds up in a court of law.

  4. #7135

    Fire_emoji

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c488e...1-0a176a57ab52

    Any report on her here? She is DTF, down to discussing her "price" which gives me a pro vibe.

  5. #7134
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, why do some of you always refer to time spent with a girl as a "dream?" I see it all over the massage board and I just don't get it? It honestly makes no sense to me. Not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious why this term is used.

  6. #7133

    Danilezzi

    https://www.seeking.com/member/275e1...8-f5d58f171dcb

    Looking for money for books for school. Today - no idea / discussion of meeting. Apparently handing cash out to random strangers on the internet is some kind of thing. Not my thing but hey, to each his own.

  7. #7132

    Report of a dream I had with SB

    https://www.seeking.com/member/be637...4-19761b124b6b

    Had a dream with this one. She's nice to chat with and we agreed on a date / time within two days, always a good sign, she agreed to a ppm 400 but no specifics were discussed on what she'll be down to other than meet up, but I had a sense that things will go well if we hit which in most cases do with me. Took her out to dinner, chatted about things, and she was in no hurry to leave, so I brought up spending more private time which she agreed right away. Off we went and had a good time, BBFSCIP, with multiple position. She works out and has toned body. Treat her well and she will do back.

  8. #7131
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Now that's a steal.
    Like seriously what do these dumb WGs think they can offer with chatting with their dumb asses.

    I know there are plenty of simps that are so starved for any interaction would pay that shit.

  9. #7130

  10. #7129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one's looking for an arrangement with no intimacy. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9acd...7-489d14f72ab8
    At least you don't have to put up with her smoking.

  11. #7128

    Bambii

    Another one not interested in intimacy. FML:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0bfca...d-1799bdd40508

  12. #7127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Mariebaybee

    Now that's a steal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  13. #7126

    Dispute Charge

    So I created my account and purchased premium. I ended up getting banned after only 3 days for god knows what reason. Are there any downsides to disputing this charge on my credit card? I'm kinda pissed off to have $ basically down the drain.

  14. #7125

    Bunny

    This one's looking for an arrangement with no intimacy. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9acd...7-489d14f72ab8

  15. #7124

    Beachbabe12

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I traded some messages a while back. She seemed friendly, flirtatious, and eager. At one point, she asked me to pay her rent before meeting. I declined, and she said she was kidding, but that was the last I heard from her. She has a pretty face, but a larger body than I prefer. Her location has varied from Ocean City to Southern Maryland to D. C. If you like a woman with a larger frame, she could be a good fit. My concerns are the allowance and some flakiness.
    She's changed her name but same profile. She hum recently but to you're point, a much bigger frame than I prefer so it's a pass for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape