Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13846

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys. I missed that the first time. I was only focused on the pics.
    I find pregnant girls unattractive, but once she has that baby I'll have her squirt that titty milk all over my face.

  2. #13845
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Okay, which one of you big dicks put the bun in the oven?
    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    The pimp did.
    LOL. Well that's one way to keep her closer to the stable. At least temporarily anyway.

    Although I don't know or have known any male management (or "pimps" as they are sometimes referred) on a personal level, I have known quite a few ladies (various ethnicities and age ranges) who became a part of a stable. - some of these ladies were even blood relatives MANY of these ladies were in such a situation of being one of the few in the stable to have kids by a single male manager. Hell, I've even seen a few situations where the sister "baes" or "boos" had to rely on each other to assist in the caring of the babies while the others on the team were on the clock.

    One of the most unfortunate of circumstances happened with a provider I knew who happened to have had one too many pregnancies for her manager boo and he literally dumped her off the team in DC at 7 months pregnant while the team was touring that area.

    On the other hand I can't say that I've seen the same type of "community moms" thing as often when there was female management involved.

    Oh well. Good luck to her.

  3. #13844
    Yada yada yada. Everybody hits it bareback and CIP until the bun gets in the oven, then nobody claims it. .

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    The pimp did.

  4. #13843

    Pregnant Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Okay, which one of you big dicks put the bun in the oven?
    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    The pimp did.
    I'm guessing it was the same guy who knocked Kylie up.

  5. #13842
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Okay, which one of you big dicks put the bun in the oven?
    The pimp did.

  6. #13841
    Okay, which one of you big dicks put the bun in the oven?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    Is Paris pregnant in the 2nd pic below or just chunky?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/638714083954

  7. #13840

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    Is Paris pregnant in the 2nd pic below or just chunky?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/638714083954
    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    It says right in the ad "25 weeks pregnant".

    Read the ad J.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Says she's 25 weeks pregnant near the bottom of her ad.
    Thanks guys. I missed that the first time. I was only focused on the pics.

  8. #13839

    Preg again Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    Is Paris pregnant in the 2nd pic below or just chunky?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/638714083954
    Damn she preg again.

  9. #13838
    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    Is Paris pregnant in the 2nd pic below or just chunky?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/638714083954
    It says right in the ad "25 weeks pregnant".

    Read the ad J.

  10. #13837

    Pregnant again

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    Is Paris pregnant in the 2nd pic below or just chunky?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/638714083954
    Says she's 25 weeks pregnant near the bottom of her ad.

  11. #13836
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I thought I have seen some reviews here but unable to search because it's too short.

    Do you recommend seeing her? Is she safe or any trouble?
    Trash--full of demons--she's been reviewed on here before--she was good a year or so ago, but demons have taken their hold--I heard thru the grapevine that she excused herself to the bathroom & actually shot up during a session.

    Too bad, she's got a great body.

  12. #13835

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Paris was top notch provider before demons and her pimp.
    Is Paris pregnant in the 2nd pic below or just chunky?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/638714083954

  13. #13834

    Ms. B in concord

    Anyone seen her? I thought I have seen some reviews here but unable to search because it's too short.

    Do you recommend seeing her? Is she safe or any trouble?

  14. #13833
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVegas  [View Original Post]
    Doubt many have at 214 pounds.
    I was feeling lonely--saw her last week--you're not wrong with the 250+ estimate--she was cool & all--everything covered-decent BJ, she liked the DATY-but who doesn't?I probably won't repeat--I'm trying just to see a couple of my "regulars" now.

    She doesn't text until after everything is confirmed. I gave her 150 for the HH-Hope this helps.

  15. #13832

    Becca

    Busting my cherry w Becca this week. Wish me luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape