Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 26394
-
08-30-21 08:18 #15324Senior Member

Posts: 733Not my cup of tea anymore but another monger mentioned she's doing warehouse night shift work now. That probably your reason for lack of coms.
Originally Posted by Kangarookid
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 01:25 #15323Regular Member

Posts: 1Send me her number
Send me her number I'm a white male 5 ft 9 inches 165 lb average build clean and healthy.
Originally Posted by Coll98
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 21:17 #15322Senior Member

Posts: 75Sommer / Jessica
Has anyone seen her this year? I'm getting no replies or vague ones and not sure if it's me or if she's avoiding all.
-
08-29-21 09:14 #15321Senior Member

Posts: 656It is clear now
It is completely clear. No messages I the past two days.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 12:39 #15320Senior Member

Posts: 108Number
Hey Coll. Looks like your inbox is full. Can you Send me her number?
Originally Posted by Coll98
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
08-28-21 12:39 #15319Senior Member

Posts: 184Rylee
I met her two years ago when she was on sec / ben, pretty lady nice tits, BBBJ but that's it didn't have any bad issues.
Originally Posted by MidwestMan1962
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 19:33 #15318Senior Member

Posts: 63Clear your messages
HEY Pelotero, I tried leaving you a pm Message, its filled, clear some out.
EAGLE 19.
-
08-27-21 17:27 #15317Senior Member

Posts: 656He is not sharing
I think he was just fishing.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 16:26 #15316Regular Member

Posts: 1Rylee-Raven
Hi, I am trying to find any sort of review on Rylee-Raven. Where did you see the "good report"?
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 15:57 #15315Senior Member

Posts: 663If your still sharing I'll take her number. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Coll98
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 12:24 #15314Senior Member

Posts: 184Jade
Haven't seen her but thought she was reviewed here not too long ago and has dental issues.
Originally Posted by PussyMan69
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 10:49 #15313Banned Member

Posts: 505View Dells STG page, tap maroon Wisconsin and it shows you other cities, allot of Madison girls go up too, ask out a girl from Wisconsin Dolls club.
Originally Posted by JustNow2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 10:45 #15312Banned Member

Posts: 505Dells
I lived there for 2 years after I got divorced, managed a restaurant up there, summer months, Dells stg and Madison stg pages have plenty of girls, it was about 5 yrs ago and the Craigslist personals up there were awesome, many divorced mom's, most of the girls working there at the legitimate jobs are Romanian, check Id, most are underage and doll up to look older, one that was 22 tried to get with me so she could stay longer than the summer, they aren't poor Romanians actually their families pay to send them on a work program, I never saw one hooking, usually girls from Madison go up for the weekend, during summer all week if you go and get bored there's Wisconsin Dolls full nude strip club. Just go to STG and look at the Dells page.
Originally Posted by LikeHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 10:29 #15311Senior Member

Posts: 489Smoky place, meh service, translated French.
Originally Posted by PussyMan69
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 05:40 #15310Regular Member

Posts: 12I'd be interested as well. Something new fresh and legit is a nice change in these dire times.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





