Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 18423
-
08-30-21 17:02 #7128Senior Member

Posts: 1021Bambii
Another one not interested in intimacy. FML:
https://www.seeking.com/member/0bfca...d-1799bdd40508
-
08-30-21 16:43 #7127Senior Member

Posts: 199Mariebaybee
Now that's a steal.
-
08-30-21 15:44 #7126Senior Member

Posts: 30Dispute Charge
So I created my account and purchased premium. I ended up getting banned after only 3 days for god knows what reason. Are there any downsides to disputing this charge on my credit card? I'm kinda pissed off to have $ basically down the drain.
-
08-30-21 14:32 #7125Senior Member

Posts: 1021Bunny
This one's looking for an arrangement with no intimacy. LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a9acd...7-489d14f72ab8
-
08-30-21 13:09 #7124Senior Member

Posts: 618Beachbabe12
She's changed her name but same profile. She hum recently but to you're point, a much bigger frame than I prefer so it's a pass for me.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 13:07 #7123Senior Member

Posts: 618Definitely a pro, she's been talked about here many times.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 12:53 #7122Senior Member

Posts: 61Oh wow
Good luck to anyone that can get that. From what I see it can happen. Rooting for ya.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 22:34 #7121Senior Member

Posts: 457How did your date with her go?
Originally Posted by AksWorld
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 11:25 #7120Senior Member

Posts: 560Damn, I've been waiting to see when she'd return to the site and wrote her a couple messages a couple weeks ago. She left me on read, so I took that as a sign she wasn't interested or she's been getting a ton of recent traffic. Glad you had a fantastic time though man! Cheers!
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 10:25 #7119Senior Member

Posts: 618She logs in randomly but I haven't been able to get her to respond. Good luck to those that can get her to engage, she is definitely hot af.
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 09:38 #7118Senior Member

Posts: 363Any intel on this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8
She hit me up on message and gave number without asking? I'm getting a pro vibe, not the type I go for usually, but intrigued. Any experience?
-
08-28-21 22:38 #7117Senior Member

Posts: 1241Well done, sir. Any detailed contact info via PM would be most appreciated!
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 15:52 #7116Senior Member

Posts: 50Saw VEE
Messaged VEE and we met up that night. Such a sweetheart and a shorty (4'9 ft.), which I'm into. Great kisser, great boobs. BBFSCIP. Never discussed money. She texted me after she left the FC asking about the arrangement part. I venmoed her 3 since I do want to see her again. She proactively reached out to me to set up a second date.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 05:29 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 139Inna
Not sure if she's even actually on here anymore, but trust me, she's hot as fuck. If you have the chance you want to hit that.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 23:47 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 812Seeking Arrangment advice
Thanks for the advice.
Originally Posted by GMarts018
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




