Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7128

    Bambii

    Another one not interested in intimacy. FML:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0bfca...d-1799bdd40508

  2. #7127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Mariebaybee

    Now that's a steal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  3. #7126

    Dispute Charge

    So I created my account and purchased premium. I ended up getting banned after only 3 days for god knows what reason. Are there any downsides to disputing this charge on my credit card? I'm kinda pissed off to have $ basically down the drain.

  4. #7125

    Bunny

    This one's looking for an arrangement with no intimacy. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9acd...7-489d14f72ab8

  5. #7124

    Beachbabe12

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I traded some messages a while back. She seemed friendly, flirtatious, and eager. At one point, she asked me to pay her rent before meeting. I declined, and she said she was kidding, but that was the last I heard from her. She has a pretty face, but a larger body than I prefer. Her location has varied from Ocean City to Southern Maryland to D. C. If you like a woman with a larger frame, she could be a good fit. My concerns are the allowance and some flakiness.
    She's changed her name but same profile. She hum recently but to you're point, a much bigger frame than I prefer so it's a pass for me.

  6. #7123
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8

    She hit me up on message and gave number without asking? I'm getting a pro vibe, not the type I go for usually, but intrigued. Any experience?
    Definitely a pro, she's been talked about here many times.

  7. #7122

    Oh wow

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She logs in randomly but I haven't been able to get her to respond. Good luck to those that can get her to engage, she is definitely hot af.
    Good luck to anyone that can get that. From what I see it can happen. Rooting for ya.

  8. #7121
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Bumping it up. I am meeting her this Saturda. Please let me know if any of you have any information.
    How did your date with her go?

  9. #7120
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Messaged VEE and we met up that night. Such a sweetheart and a shorty (4'9 ft.), which I'm into. Great kisser, great boobs. BBFSCIP. Never discussed money. She texted me after she left the FC asking about the arrangement part. I venmoed her 3 since I do want to see her again. She proactively reached out to me to set up a second date.
    Damn, I've been waiting to see when she'd return to the site and wrote her a couple messages a couple weeks ago. She left me on read, so I took that as a sign she wasn't interested or she's been getting a ton of recent traffic. Glad you had a fantastic time though man! Cheers!

  10. #7119
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's even actually on here anymore, but trust me, she's hot as fuck. If you have the chance you want to hit that.
    She logs in randomly but I haven't been able to get her to respond. Good luck to those that can get her to engage, she is definitely hot af.

  11. #7118

    Any intel on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8

    She hit me up on message and gave number without asking? I'm getting a pro vibe, not the type I go for usually, but intrigued. Any experience?

  12. #7117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Messaged VEE and we met up that night. Such a sweetheart and a shorty (4'9 ft.), which I'm into. Great kisser, great boobs. BBFSCIP. Never discussed money. She texted me after she left the FC asking about the arrangement part. I venmoed her 3 since I do want to see her again. She proactively reached out to me to set up a second date.
    Well done, sir. Any detailed contact info via PM would be most appreciated!

  13. #7116

    Saw VEE

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    I took a break from this hobby owing to work being pretty hectic lately. My usual go-to SBs have gone radio silent for weeks now, so I went looking around and found two who have been positively reported on before:

    hhd268 - Springfield, VA (https://www.seeking.com/member/93e60...f-a04dc13224af).

    Tiny Vietnamese girl with a pretty face, nice boobs, great legs, an amazing ass, and several tats. Very easy communication with a sweet, bubbly personality. Prefers hosting out of her place and enjoys giving a massage before the fun begins. Others here have reported that she's done BBFSCIP, but she asked for the cover during our time together. Not a big deal though as the massage, BBBJ, and everything else was on point. She's fine with DATY, but I got the impression that it's not really her thing (meaning she won't be turned on by it yet won't refuse if you ask). She does have a cat, but it steers clear for the most part if anyone's concerned about allergies. Never once felt rushed and she could really take a pounding! Might visit again if I'm near Springfield. Damage = 300.

    Indigolotus - Silver Spring, MD (https://www.seeking.com/member/e2147...3-2ae071b0180e).

    European-American with a decent body (great boobs though) and a laid-back, chill personality. Also easy to talk with and prefers hosting from her place. Like Hanna, she starts out with a massage once you get comfortable. The difference here is that this one regularly works as a masseuse, and good god did she have some amazingly strong hands! I was perfectly content with letting her do her thing as she worked the stress out of my body while we talked for well over an hour. Eventually, junior was raring to go and she gave a nice sloppy BBBJ (really enjoys giving oral)! Cover wasn't even mentioned, so we switched to mish and eventually finished K9. Damage was 400, which was very well spent (especially if all goes according to plan next month--fingers crossed I'll have quite the story to share then).

    For the next few NOVA and DC profiles listed below, I've either messaged them and gotten no response, or I'm about to try next week. Anyone got any intel on these? Some have been around awhile without any mentions, but I figured it's worth asking (can PM if you prefer). Cheers!

    V E E - https://www.seeking.com/member/73bc5...0-04b39df41e0a.

    itstina20 - https://www.seeking.com/member/5fc1d...0-ff33b3309fdd.

    sweetheartsamm - https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d8e...a-73113f8b4ccf.

    Mkandies99 - https://www.seeking.com/member/10910...c-f5bbc6ca7bdd.
    Messaged VEE and we met up that night. Such a sweetheart and a shorty (4'9 ft.), which I'm into. Great kisser, great boobs. BBFSCIP. Never discussed money. She texted me after she left the FC asking about the arrangement part. I venmoed her 3 since I do want to see her again. She proactively reached out to me to set up a second date.

  14. #7115

    Inna

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Good intel, thanks. I'd make a run at her but she hasn't returned my messages on SA. Checked the Richmond board and didn't see any thing either. I did notice her newest pic makes it look like her head is too big for her body. Odd.
    Not sure if she's even actually on here anymore, but trust me, she's hot as fuck. If you have the chance you want to hit that.

  15. #7114

    Seeking Arrangment advice

    Quote Originally Posted by GMarts018  [View Original Post]
    This happened to me once. I emailed them saying "I did nothing of the sort, and that I reviewed their terms of service and have been completely compliant". I didn't get a response so I created a new account and paid for a month, the next day they re-opened my original, but at that point I wasn't going to pay for both. Been on the new one since. I would recommend just emailing them back and saying the above and give it a few days.
    Thanks for the advice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape