Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Hispanic Massage Apartments

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 146 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2181
This blog is moderated by Sec See
  1. #741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Kim at Destiny Spa Off Of Jimmy Carter

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Kim was back with this group, so I decided to schedule a visit. Kim has been unavailable for awhile so I was looking forward to seeing her again. I confirmed that she's there and the hours of operation. I arrive at the gate of the complex and I have to do the "follow the leader" into the complex since the gals didn't answer my text or call. I get a text saying that I would have the wait for a few minutes, which is fine by me, but my personal "wait time" is only 3-5 minutes.

    I then get a text stating that if I want to see Kim, her donations have increase from $1. 5 to $1. 8 for hhr. Why not tell me this when I inquire as to if she is going to be there, etc. Versus my arriving at the location after already visit the ATM. Did I have the additional funds? Yes. Was I about to give them to this group? Hell naw! Do they know that there are other options in the this area? I told them that I was leaving and no, they did not seem to care. About me, I and willing to drives for a few hours to meet a reliable, trustworthy provider versus getting jerked around by someone who is local.

    Be safe out there!!
    Yep that is how it is with the ones over valuing themselves hence I don't bother with trying to set up a meeting with Kim. Its the same with Caren aka Carmen. "Special meeting" and increases rates for no reason. Its the same basic service. Kim is not worth no dam $. 50 QV LOL. Got to be crazy asf. For their apartment you have to enter a gate code. The apartment prior to this one they are at is where Hermosa Latina is and they're doing 80 qv. Sara the main one doesn't increase her price if you want to see her granted she doesn't look as exquisite as Kim at Destiny Spa.

    As of right now Vicky is the main one working at Destiny Spa. If they only have one working. It means there isn't as much volume or people coming LOL. Yet Kim is jacking up her price according to you.

    I'd accept $. 50 HH for Kim. Maybe slim Jade is an option but is usually near sugar loaf. Dropped her price to 80 qv or $QV. Before she didn't accept QVs and HHR was $. 60 but that has dropped a good bit too.

  2. #740

    Destiny Spa. No bueno

    I saw that Kim was back with this group, so I decided to schedule a visit. Kim has been unavailable for awhile so I was looking forward to seeing her again. I confirmed that she's there and the hours of operation. I arrive at the gate of the complex and I have to do the "follow the leader" into the complex since the gals didn't answer my text or call. I get a text saying that I would have the wait for a few minutes, which is fine by me, but my personal "wait time" is only 3-5 minutes.

    I then get a text stating that if I want to see Kim, her donations have increase from $1. 5 to $1. 8 for hhr. Why not tell me this when I inquire as to if she is going to be there, etc. Versus my arriving at the location after already visit the ATM. Did I have the additional funds? Yes. Was I about to give them to this group? Hell naw! Do they know that there are other options in the this area? I told them that I was leaving and no, they did not seem to care. About me, I and willing to drives for a few hours to meet a reliable, trustworthy provider versus getting jerked around by someone who is local.

    Be safe out there!!

  3. #739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Karen aka Caren Aka Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tormented84  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jrody, how are you my friend. I can tell you have a many info on good ones and bad ones, I appreciate it all the info wish help to find great service providers, saying that I would love to have your full info on Caren that I'm sure you have try this one before, she's might working or not, not sure but she's on Peachtree Corner now. She used to work for Come see me papi with Sammy on jimmy carter. I'm wonder if she does BBBJ or anal, or something especial, thanks again bro. Keep that good working.
    Search up Carmen and you'll see my review about Karen aka Caren aka Carmen. Same one. To meet this one you have to set up a meeting. Since she is so "special" hahaha. She is fat, lot of extra blubber, nice pedicured feet, nice tits, face wise nice, has a belly, head game mediocre and overall ok. Just a quick synopsis on that one. Not fond of this one.

  4. #738

    Karen Latina Caren Spa

    Hey Jrody, how are you my friend. I can tell you have a many info on good ones and bad ones, I appreciate it all the info wish help to find great service providers, saying that I would love to have your full info on Caren that I'm sure you have try this one before, she's might working or not, not sure but she's on Peachtree Corner now. She used to work for Come see me papi with Sammy on jimmy carter. I'm wonder if she does BBBJ or anal, or something especial, thanks again bro. Keep that good working.

  5. #737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckInLimbo  [View Original Post]
    4 in addition to their standard QV / HHR / HR rates. I'll PM you their information, but the GFE was exclusively to Martina iirc. Can't say that it was worth it, but it does get you a BBBJ.
    Yes the extra cost is not worth it for Maritza. I've stated this before the extras some Latinas do aren't worth the extra cost. They usually suck LOL. Have Kaori at this same location with puta Carmen charging $ extra for anal. You really want to do $$QV to get anal. I doubt you can CIM and her head game with a bag on is mediocre to good TBH.

  6. #736
    Quote Originally Posted by SexMonster123  [View Original Post]
    Wow $40? Never heard of that, maybe I'm just that new to the scene. Do you have contact info? Their ad doesn't have it listed.
    4 in addition to their standard QV / HHR / HR rates. I'll PM you their information, but the GFE was exclusively to Martina iirc. Can't say that it was worth it, but it does get you a BBBJ.

  7. #735

    LOL all good I'm just messing with you

    Yea apparently fat ones aren't too hard to find. Go figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    LOL oh hell no. LMFAO. That Latina apartment sometimes get some shitty ladies tbh but I don't go there anymore. Doorbell camera is a no bueno at the "come to see me papi" apartment. I wonder if she is the same chick wearing whom I'm attaching. If they charge $QV or even 80 QV for that. What in the fuck is all I'd say.

    I attached one you need to find and bang. Report report bahahaha LOL.

  8. #734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    "Come To See Me Papi" Latina Apartment Near Jimmy Carter

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDawg  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.
    This is the "come to see me papi" Latina apartment.

    Who they have available today. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...460/6785319501.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6785319501/1

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/63411691

    They've been around for a while near Jimmy Carter.

  9. #733

    Can you share a link to her ads please?

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Jrody. I found you new talent to check out lmao.

    She looks like a little league line backer 😭. Anyway let us know if you check her out.

    Side story. I smashed the female kicker on my high school team. Pretty sure the whole team hit it.
    Thank you.

  10. #732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Jrody. I found you new talent to check out lmao.

    She looks like a little league line backer 😭. Anyway let us know if you check her out.

    Side story. I smashed the female kicker on my high school team. Pretty sure the whole team hit it.
    LOL oh hell no. LMFAO. That Latina apartment sometimes get some shitty ladies tbh but I don't go there anymore. Doorbell camera is a no bueno at the "come to see me papi" apartment. I wonder if she is the same chick wearing whom I'm attaching. If they charge $QV or even 80 QV for that. What in the fuck is all I'd say.

    I attached one you need to find and bang. Report report bahahaha LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dce464797904da4b736570681093a680_f.jpg‎   7797674cbd75ac7d3cbb85e4cdbb389b_f.jpg‎  

  11. #731

    Linebacker at spa

    Jrody. I found you new talent to check out lmao.

    She looks like a little league line backer 😭. Anyway let us know if you check her out.

    Side story. I smashed the female kicker on my high school team. Pretty sure the whole team hit it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 26168E3C-A808-44C0-9104-88C089562FBB.jpg‎  

  12. #730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    That's why I don't like Latina spas or spas in general. Latinas have great bodies especially in the ass area. They have those "bust your nut on my ass" kind of bodies. I know at spas you got to bust in the cover. I don't know if they charge more for C O B (if any of you know let us know) or if you should ask if you can. If you do bust on their ass (w / o warning) they may get mad which I can understand that. If Vicky is cool with that then maybe I will see her.
    Vicky doesn't charge more to bust a nut on her etc. You just have to tell her you want to do xyz and she will say "ok papi". She is submissive. At least in the experiences I've had she has never upcharged me. Vicky has been around for years now and has circulated the Latina apartments in Norcross. Some latinas do charge extra to get nutted on or do some extra curriculars. Just got to ask and be nice is all.

  13. #729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTuesday1  [View Original Post]
    It's definently that spa in duluth. They run a very sloppy organization. Last time I was there I was made to wait in a waiting room with tons of other men and never showed back up. I've ran across the pimps before to just hanging around during the last hour. Then they were so dumb they ran it out of a house for a while. I had to stop visiting these places cause they seem like such sting potential. Latinas de norcross with Karla, Sophia, Claudia, and Ana is literally the apartment RIGHT ABOVE the other latina spa with taliha. Just to much traffic in one building. OMW out I ran across someone going to the other spa smh. So far dolls spa seemed the safest to me. Dolls spa hardly post and usually has model level women when they do. They are more low volume. This is why I use a different number everytime I go to one. If you translate the article they are trying to find frequent clients.
    Yes I saw that in the article. Hence I've stated for the past few years. I will never go to Latina spa for 1 and 2 never use a real number. That is also why I stopped going to the "come to see me papi" apartment near jimmy carter. If police gets their hands on the data for that doorbell camera with everyone's face on it. They will find and interrogate everyone that has visited that spot in my opinion. Hence I have stated over and over and I won't stop saying it. Don't use real numbers, do not use cashapp, don't send personal information and do not send face pictures. If they get scooped up you just might get caught up if your info is accessible.

  14. #728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by NoodleKilo  [View Original Post]
    This problem is why I stopped going to them. I'm a tall dude with a not so big member so to be in the awkward half crouched angles or if I'm on bed it just doesn't line up and it becomes a race against the clock. I'm like a few of y'all here where I won't buy anything more than a QV at these places. Also I've been in this hobby 3 years and I have not once seen the Latina places get "desperate" and offer BB. Is the constant supply of ladies from around the country and south of border enough where they never have to go that far?
    I agree with you. Its been stated a long time here. These latina spot are not worth spending anything over $ qv. I usually have them get fully on the bed so I can get on. Makes it easier for me. With their ass hanging off the bed for doggy I can't really do that as its awkward. I still don't know why they haven't fixed that. The other spots I've been to have the beds pretty high.

    A few latinas do BBBJ for extra but I don't think its worth the extra tag for them. Well I guess you're a intermediate eh? I need my 10+ years badge LOL. The best spot which I have some gripes is the "come to see me papi one" but as stated the doorbell camera thing I hate. We already know LEO works with doorbell camera companies. Imagine them getting busted like Latinaspa and they taking the doorbell camera and all LOL.

  15. #727

    I'll tell you how to avoid that

    In these spa's always do qv. They will short you but you will be there a good 15 mins.

    1) Never let them run the show. Always direct them and tell them what you like. This will avoid them going through the motions.

    2) if it turns into a sour experience go ahead and let the "mamasan" typically the older lady in the room.

    What Jordy has experienced is typically the type of service that I've seen in my dreams.

    Take note: there was once a camera inside the actual room. It was in spot Sami used to provide and it was the first time I noticed it. It was so blatant I asked her to at least turn the head away as I'm sure it was on. (Maybe it was for their security guy / typically a scrawny 120 Ib rat. I picked another lady and we went into a different room to do our deed.

    There are those Ring cameras outside the doors but that's I guess common these days and it's for security as the area of town is not where I would choose to live.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    And that's another reason I don't like spas: time. There's no hh schedule. You have to pay the full hour and you're there for like 15-20. And I know when it comes to Latinas they will definitely rush you. That would annoy me so much. And I will annoy them back by telling them that I am going to take my time and use every minute of my hour. If you want my money you need to work for it and make sure I get my full satisfaction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape