Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,451 to 18,465 of 41302
-
08-30-21 20:23 #22852Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks
I appreciate the actual feedback.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 19:04 #22851Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Afternoon, from what I saw in a video of her, she's worth doing, very attentive & loves BBBJ, she definitely does BB for 80.
-
08-30-21 17:37 #22850Regular Member

Posts: 15Any info? Really want to see
-
08-30-21 16:43 #22849Regular Member

Posts: 7She's legit
I have had her, she takes all bb including trips to Greece.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 16:42 #22848Senior Member

Posts: 36Cougar
Nearer to 68 than 38. Was around Jax 7-8 years ago. Lived with a toothless skank off Atlantic Blvd. Teeth are false and wears a wig. Big time user- been in Uncle's house more time than she has been out. Don't waste your deniro or time on this one.
Originally Posted by DiverDown69
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 15:21 #22847Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Afternoon and yea she's around, she was posting last week.
-
08-30-21 15:03 #22846Regular Member

Posts: 12Good afternoon and yea that's her.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 14:23 #22845Senior Member

Posts: 130Found it
Say no more, I read all of need to read.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 14:17 #22844Senior Member

Posts: 919Emily
She has advertised as Emily before. I haven't seen her, but that might help with your search. I have the record in my spreadsheet but no comments, and I haven't seen her.
Originally Posted by DeRipa
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 13:24 #22843Senior Member

Posts: 68Eros
I'd stay away from Michelle. You'll be disappointed for sure.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...6.htm?cat=1322
-
08-30-21 13:22 #22842Senior Member

Posts: 68Does she have scabs everywhere?
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 13:02 #22841Senior Member

Posts: 130Don't know the name so I can't search thread, just looking for info.
-
08-30-21 11:59 #22840Regular Member

Posts: 14At 904 locksmith on IG
We're all gamblers in this hobby. Why not get up some extra money for more fun in the hobby or to cover the spent funds so the wife won't notice. Follow at 904 locksmith for one free play a day.
I rarely miss!
-
08-30-21 11:56 #22839Senior Member

Posts: 266I concur
I had a good time with her as well. I met her at a hotel though between bowden and uni. She is very tiny, but she was a good time. I like small and petite, but I will say she was even a bit to small for my taste. I wouldn't be suprised if she weighs less than 90 lbs.
Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 11:18 #22838Senior Member

Posts: 115Kimber is not Grace. Although the number on her ads now is not the number she was using a few months ago and not the number I contact her through.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
I never sent her a pic or deposit so be careful.











Reply With Quote




