Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 28075
-
09-01-21 02:38 #15175Banned Member

Posts: 1001New Energy Spa Mira Mesa
This is in the Mira Mesa Mall across from L&L BBQ.
Was going for some dinner and noticed this place. Anyone have intel?
https://www.google.com/search?q=energy+spa+miramesa+mall&rlz=1 CDGOYI_enUS725 US725&oq=energy+spa+miramesa+mall&aqs=chrome. 69 i57.7152 j0 j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#trex=m_t: lcl_akp, rc_f: rln, rc_ludocids:14881783703394289055,ru_gwp:0%252 C7,ru_lqi: ChllbmVyZ3 kgc3 BhIG1 pcmEgbWVzYSBtYWxsSPmaw6 T0 tICACFozEAAQARgAGAEYAhgDIhllbmVyZ3 kgc3 BhIG1 pcmEgbWVzYSBtYWxsKgIIAioGCAMQABABkgELbWFzc2 FnZV9 zcGGqARIQASoOIgplbmVyZ3 kgc3 BhKAA, trex_id: kvjzBe.
-
08-31-21 23:43 #15174Banned Member

Posts: 713Unique May Thai
Yeah man, it's all good. I got excited when I saw that a Thai girl would actually do something. Ummmmmm nope typical BS Thai experience. No kissing, everything covered, paranoia. Blah blah blah.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
08-31-21 21:40 #15173Regular Member

Posts: 7Blue Orchid
Honestly didn't try, but doubtful based on the response I got.
Originally Posted by Robert32
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 19:10 #15172Banned Member

Posts: 1001May is so far off from Lala or Nana
Thanks for the report and TOFTT TDSD.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
220, for all that, hmmm Hard Pass on that.
-
08-31-21 18:42 #15171Banned Member

Posts: 239Any chance one of you gentlemen send me a pm of MMS number so I can schedule a time with Jasmine. I would like to try to go today or tomorrow (weds). This description of fun sounds good. Thank you.
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 16:03 #15170Banned Member

Posts: 713Unique Foot Spa and Massage on ECB
So I called ahead to find Nana or Lala and they said they have 1 Thai girl that works there. Her name is May. I made an appointment for 1 hour. $60. In walks May who is very skinny with rock hard MM large C cups. Mid to late 30's. Very friendly. During the crappy massage she kept saying how handsome I was and how she loved my body. This went on for 30 minutes and flip. Ask her for FS. She wanted 1. 6. Agreed and she started to apply a cover for the BJ and I requested BBBJ. She just laughed. Offered 2. 0 and she laughed again. Asked how much for no cover and she said Sorry I do not do that. Let her do the CBJ and then went doggie which was nice. No DATY and no kissing.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
This is the old Michelle's Spa at 6610 ECB. Might go back and try the K girls instead. No repeat w May the Thai girl.
Cheers.
-
08-31-21 14:22 #15169Banned Member

Posts: 2Current covid precautions?
Are places typically requiring you to keep a mask on the entire time?
-
08-31-21 14:18 #15168Senior Member

Posts: 567108 Jasmine
I'm jealous you bastard. First you got texted of the new talent before me, then you got Jasmine before me. I'm not sure about the age part, but is definitely on the younger side of AMP girls. I think she has a very pretty face, her English is better than most and if you like Latinas and Asians like I do, she's a shoe in! Not skinny, but by all means not fat. She does have a bit of a J-Lo butt and her tits and nips are fucking perfect IMO.
When I saw Jasmine, she was wearing a stripped long sleeve shirt and it appeared like nothing underneath. But when she removed the shirt, the tight blue dress was underneath. Keep peeling off those clothes baby! I think a girl wearing a button down shirt with the collar turned up is so freaking sexy and she can pull it off big time. I won't compete with your experience, but will say I had at least as much fun with Jazzy as you did.
I'm going to have a talk with Mamasan about being down on her notifications list. Haha!
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 10:06 #15167Senior Member

Posts: 292El cajon. Place is actually on El cajon right past the junction of Montezuma and el cajon.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 07:50 #15166Banned Member

Posts: 713Address for this place?
Which end of Montezuma?
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-30-21 23:57 #15165Banned Member

Posts: 127108 / Jasmine
Got the all too familiar message from the MMS at 108 that a "Pretty, Young, Nice girl came today". She does know my taste so I trust her a lot. Wanted to see her before too many mongers make their way there, plus Monday's are traditionally quiet. Walked through the door and from behind the folding screen, I heard "Hello" in the sweetest voice Then she came out and WOW! A very short baby blue dress that was hiked up where her ass was almost hanging out (and what an ass it was). High heels that made her legs look even longer. She is only 26 and her body is tight. All natural, full C's. She spoke good english and just came from LA. Opted for 1/2 hr. Her massage was just OK and a little short but I think she could tell what I was there for. She slapped my ass and said "You like that don't you". We both laughed. On the flip, she asked what I wanted, I said everything. Put 1. 4 on the shelf and we were good to go. Went and got the supplies. Came back and cleaned my hands and junk. Slid out of her dress and underwear. 26 yo body that was so smooth. Amazing nipples that she loved played with and sucked. Her CBJ was good and if that's what you're there for, she would def get you off. She didn't want me to dine out but I was ok with it. Standing Mish and K9. She worked me hard and took everything. We talked and laughed a little before leaving. Don't know how long she'll be there but you should get in there and see her for yourself.
-
08-30-21 14:55 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 59Total damage
That sounds awesome. What was the total damage $ ?
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 12:03 #15163Regular Member

Posts: 18Any touching
Did she let you touch at least? This is 2 minutes away from my office, I was thinking of trying it out.
Originally Posted by RBReviews
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 12:00 #15162Senior Member

Posts: 38Daisy
How much did that set you back?
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 02:36 #15161Senior Member

Posts: 249Erica. Sorry about that, trying to type these out on a phone is a PITA. And I sure wish we had the ability to go back and edit. Also saw autocorrect changed "globes" to "gloves". I will definitely be back to try the Bella flavored titties. From reading previous reviews, Bella does COF, so yes please. But 100% will return for Erica as well.
Originally Posted by SDpyro
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





